Administrator

Posted On:
    10/19/2012 12:36pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by utluxsteve View Post
    I know this is an old thread but I just found it. I know exactly where Eric is. He has been my Tae Kwon Do master for around 9-10 years now. Why may I ask are you looking for him?
    Did you read the thread? There are a few OBVIOUS questions that are not hard to understand.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    10/27/2012 1:11pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DanofEarth View Post
    It says "a 4 times North Western USA Champion" on his site Sambosteve, although I imagine it has been updated in the last 5 years...
    Oh, it has been a burning question for me since 2007. Thanks for the clarification.

He changed it from "4 time western US champ" to "4 times North Western USA Champion" sometime in the last five years. I guess he felt the need to demote himself while still being completely vague about himself. Maybe in another 5 years it will say "4 time Western New Jersey Champion."

Seriously, does this really matter?

Maybe utluxsteve can simply address the original post. It is pretty clear. Otherwise, why necro this dead thread?

BTW, I guess he started a blog in the last 5 years too!
    http://whitetigerscentre.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by sambosteve; 10/27/2012 1:18pm at .
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12