Posted On:
    9/24/2007 9:48am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroth
    PS: Dear Virus:

Why does every chunner have manboobs? And why do they insist on taking off their shirts to show said manboobs? Oh, and what's up with DTT's shed? I mean, is that where he keeps the whips, chains, and etc. or is it really just a garden shed? It strikes me as the den of all things wrong with the world, seeing as how Boztepe was so apprehensive to go near it.

Sincerely,

Necrothus
    Dear th3 Necroth;

Well if they are delusional enough to think that arm slapping is a necessary skill for a fight then it isn't too much more of a stretch to think that your man-titties are "awesome pecs" and that your tire rolls are "cut abs".

As for the Emin-em, he tuned up after getting picked up from the airport then walked through DTZ's garage into the backyard. He didn't know if he should say anything or not, so he walked towards the shed, in the vain hope that there might be a YMCA hall or community center in there somewhere. He then realized that there probably isn't one slap-bang in the middle of some dude's backyard.

He closed his eyes, swallowed his pride, then turned around and gave a three-hour seminar on what he'd do to Royce Gracie if he took him to the ground.

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 11:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Mr. VIrus,

Does Schling Pun use quantum theory, or does quantum theory use Cling Bun theory?

Which one is it?
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Its the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 5:01pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Mr. Virus,

I enjoy solo chunning in public places. Sometimes little girls laugh at me or old men attack me with tai chi. What is the best way to give off the mystical unbeatable warrior aura when publicly chunning myself?

:5question

- Sad Park Chunner

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 8:33pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkdbuck76
    Dear Mr. VIrus,

Does Schling Pun use quantum theory, or does quantum theory use Cling Bun theory?

Which one is it?
    Dear JKD;

Wing chun is a scientific system. Not only does it use quantum theory it uses the first law of thermodynamics, Le Chatlier's principle, and the theory of evolution. Whenever the next big break in physics happens, like maybe string theory will turn out to be true, then the Cling uses that as well.

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 8:45pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic
    Dear Mr. Virus,

I enjoy solo chunning in public places. Sometimes little girls laugh at me or old men attack me with tai chi. What is the best way to give off the mystical unbeatable warrior aura when publicly chunning myself?

:5question

- Sad Park Chunner
    Dear T3h Chaotic;

Many chunners make the mistake of wearing a simple t-shirt and track pants when they train. This is not what a r34l martial artist wears. Do you have a sash around your waist? Do you have slippers?

suggestion:

Now look at that! Colour co-ordinated, vibrant blue offset with white. Really makes a statement and cut-off sleeves are back in fashion this season.

PS: _ing _un Minature (not Warhammer)

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 6:51am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Dear JKD;

Wing chun is a scientific system. Not only does it use quantum theory it uses the first law of thermodynamics, Le Chatlier's principle, and the theory of evolution. Whenever the next big break in physics happens, like maybe string theory will turn out to be true, then the Cling uses that as well.
    So when Hawking discovered all the radiation that leaks out of a black hole, it was inspired by chi sao?

Evolution....? So THAT'S why those monkey-things in the beginning of 2001: A Space Oddysey used a club to kill enemies and to catch food! Their primitive hands weren't supple enough to form a proper yuen sao much less a verticle fist!
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Its the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 8:31am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkdbuck76
    So when Hawking discovered all the radiation that leaks out of a black hole, it was inspired by chi sao?

Evolution....? So THAT'S why those monkey-things in the beginning of 2001: A Space Oddysey used a club to kill enemies and to catch food! Their primitive hands weren't supple enough to form a proper yuen sao much less a verticle fist!
    That's totally true. The truth is, the _ing _un doesn't work for anybody yet. We haven't evolved far enough as a species to use the _ung. So your taihci instructor told you it would take 50 years to use taichi? _ing _un takes several million.

It is for this reason that _ungers everywhere must ensure that there is still a world to live in so that _ing _un may survive. We need to create sustainable economic structures, research new non-carbon energy sources, we need to work on new medicines, drugs, we need to curb overpopulation. if we don't there might not be an _ing _un for future generations.

I'm sorry, I'm feeling really depressed now. You see some people on an internet message board said that my kungfu anti-grappling video of elbow to spine wouldn't work so I'm really down now. I may need counseling. I am so hideously scarred by peoples comments about my shoot defense. Good god, someone actually had the nerve to say that elbowing someone in the spine doesn't really stop a shoot, and that the shoot used in the video wasn't technically correct. How can I go on?

You see, people are quick to rip on videos they see on the internet but there's something nobody bothers to consider; That wasn't the real internet. The real internet doesn't have stupid kungfu videos. That leads me to another point, some of the things I've said in the past may have turned out to not be true. I'd just like to say that I'm pretty sure that wasn't the real Virus. The real Virus never says anything wrong. There are a whole bunch of LARPers out there pretending to be me.

I also have pretty solid evidence that 93% of posters on this board, including several respected posters are not the real versions of themselves either.
    Last edited by Virus; 9/26/2007 8:42am at .

Baracknophobic

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 9:20am

supporting member
     Style: JackOAllTradesMasterONone

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    _ing _un Minature (not Warhammer)
    Somebody...send me some of these now! Please!
    Real Join Date: Nov. 2003

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert
    "Driving without blood is surprisingly difficult."

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 9:57am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Uhm, that looks more like choy lee fut.
    it looks like the red haired guy/girl (?) wants to throw a kup choi.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 10:17am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    Uhm, that looks more like choy lee fut.
    it looks like the red haired guy/girl (?) wants to throw a kup choi.
    Ssssssh! Everyone will hear you!
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131920212223 24 LastLast