Posted On:
    9/12/2007 4:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicurus
    Dear Virus;

I was explaining to an unfortunate friend of mine who studies a striking art with CIRCULAR techniques (boxing) how superior Hsing Byun is to his brutish and unscientific sport. He retorted by asking me why Jizzing Lion is not seen in "freestyle" competitions such as kickboxing or MMA tournaments despite its inherent superiority to the SPORTS which are traditionally seen to win in these mediums. How should I explain to him the utter absence of Fling Flung in those competitions? My Seafood only smiled a quiet little smile and told me that I would understand when I had my rainbow sash.

Also, can Iron Lung defeat the deadly Dim Mak? Their excuses, I mean, principles, seem to have a lot in common with ours!
    Dear Epicurus;

As you know Whinge Chun is all about principles. Sometimes a whinger will loose to a boxer or grappler, but his principles are always superior.

The thing is that real whinge is supposed to be like boxing, even if every other whinger except me doesn't realize it yet. That means that when you see boxing or muay thai used in the ring, it's actually proof of the whinge.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 9:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Virus

According to the Wing Chun Sucks thread that the ignorant BJJ manlovers at this website are putting on, it is possible that the real spelling is Viking Chun, and that the style was invented by the All Father Odin. Do you think Viking Chun may be the real? Because if you have an axe in either hand while chi-sauing, well, obviously that will wreck any boxer, MMA, Kyokushin, whaterver.

A Biker Chun Fighter from Aesgard

Posted On:
    9/13/2007 2:42am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    Dear Virus

According to the Wing Chun Sucks thread that the ignorant BJJ manlovers at this website are putting on, it is possible that the real spelling is Viking Chun, and that the style was invented by the All Father Odin. Do you think Viking Chun may be the real? Because if you have an axe in either hand while chi-sauing, well, obviously that will wreck any boxer, MMA, Kyokushin, whaterver.

A Biker Chun Fighter from Aesgard
    Dear Vince Tortellini;

As true martial historians are well aware, all martial arts were invented by the Greeks, who passed it on to India, and then Indian Buddhists passed it on to China, China to Korea and Japan, then China, Japan and Korea all passed on fake versions of the t3h r34l to the west because they thought it would be a laugh.

I can't remember who it was but someone once posted that veen zarng was originally designed for use on small boats. I guess this was his way of excusing the irreconcilable silliness of the techniques and drills. He was close to c0rrekt; it was designed for ....that's right....viking long boats. You see the Vikings were prolific explorers in their hayday, and were in possession of extremely well designed boats for the time. They traveled and traded with the Chinese. What did they trade? Well the Chinese in exchange for furs and minerals gave them the r3al, true, accurate, authentic, seal-of-approval_ing _un.

Armed with the r34l zung, the vikings went on an unstoppable pillage spree across Europe. Berserkers, warriors that stripped naked and painted their bodies would charge into towns in a chain punching frenzy, gaining a +3 to their attack rolls on anyone foolish enough to get in their way.
    Last edited by Virus; 9/13/2007 2:46am at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/13/2007 2:44am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bullshido: Teaching me totally awesome **** I never would have learned in my stupid college history class.

Posted On:
    9/13/2007 2:49am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    Bullshido: Teaching me totally awesome **** I never would have learned in my stupid college history class.
    There's a conspiracy to cover up th3 r34l. They are in on it.

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    9/13/2007 11:07am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Mr. Virus,

Please critique my avatar, Mr. Pfister for proper chunnity. He does have gloves on and his hands are horizontal and not vertical..... can he do the proper Phooeeing Thzschuhn?
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Posted On:
    9/13/2007 4:45pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkdbuck76
    Dear Mr. Virus,

Please critique my avatar, Mr. Pfister for proper chunnity. He does have gloves on and his hands are horizontal and not vertical..... can he do the proper Phooeeing Thzschuhn?
    Dear th3 Jkdbuck76;

He's far too well built to be a Thzschuhner.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/13/2007 8:08pm

Style: Mongolian

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Virus,
    I tried a Wing Chun blast on an MMA fighter. He kept moving away from me. What did I do wrong and what should I do?

Posted On:
    9/14/2007 3:59am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hands
    Dear Virus,
    I tried a Wing Chun blast on an MMA fighter. He kept moving away from me. What did I do wrong and what should I do?
    Dear Hands;

It's interesting that you should test your skills on a MMA fighter as everyone out there is looking for the proof that the real wing chun exists. By "real" I mean the stuff that can actually fight, not just result in a schoolyard wrestling match.

When people ask me for the proof I just have one word for them:

Boxercise.

That's right.

Boxercise is the proof that there's a real _ing _un. You see, boxercise is a "style" that doesn't deal with resisting opponents and can't teach you to fight, but comes from a style that does, boxing. Therefore the _un that you see around nowadays must be a boxercise version of teh real _ing _un, which logically must have been as good as boxing.

So I hope we can put an end to those "real _ing _un" threads now. :sleepy1:

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    9/14/2007 11:33am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Dear th3 Jkdbuck76;

He's far too well built to be a Thzschuhner.
    Yes.

I bet all that muscle blocks the chi and doesn't allow his principles to be executed correctly.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."