Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 5:51am

Style: Wrestling, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon
    If you need to improve your overall fitness, strength, flexibility, endurance, cardio and more, join your local Circuit class. You will learn a great deal on the practice of fitness training and a lot of the theory (by listening and watching the instructor).

After a few months, you should be much fitter and better conditioned. Then you can explore training programmes (UK spelling) with some safety in Mind.

Don't forget to ask your Trainer for advice.

Good Luck.
    Im not sure of the circuit class your refering to but in general very few personal trainers have that much knowledge and even few know how to train fighters. Also I agree its best to start slow but I think it is better to modify a more advanced programme than to use a basic programme. In my experience this motivates you more and allows you to work harder

In regards to the OP, there is a crossfit gym that runs out of Bundoora campus of Latrobe uni. http://www.crossfitvictoria.com/ for more info.

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 6:28am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raining_Blood
    Im not sure of the circuit class your refering to but in general very few personal trainers have that much knowledge and even few know how to train fighters. Also I agree its best to start slow but I think it is better to modify a more advanced programme than to use a basic programme. In my experience this motivates you more and allows you to work harder

In regards to the OP, there is a crossfit gym that runs out of Bundoora campus of Latrobe uni. http://www.crossfitvictoria.com/ for more info.
    It is an excellect gym, alot of classes and things and it litterally a stone throw away. But it is a bit out of my price range. I did apply for a job there, and am about to re-apply, but unless i manage to snag a lifeguard shift or two i'm going to be paying... Thanks

I have a small gym in my college, free usage. Has what i need- treadmills, bikes, bags etc- no classes though, so i'm on my own in terms of creating a program. This forum has been an unbelievable amount of help though, as well as all the links etc.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123