218358 Bullies, 5367 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 36
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Lumberjack is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    49

    Posted On:
    9/08/2007 7:48am


     Style: Ex SAS

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Warrior
    Yh, when i'm 18 i will join a MMA gym, at the moment i can manage to put in minimum 14hrs a wk of training however when i go University hopefully that will increase. I was actually just wondering and won't do MMA untill personally i feel i am ready, i watch MMA alot and just couldnt find the salary for Cage rage fighters.
    Don't worry pal. Just do what the people on here do. Train BJJ twice a week and just act like you're an authority on MMA whilst on the internet. Bash "TUF Noobs" cos that proves you're part of the hardcore.

    Nobody seriously trains MMA on here mate. Defend it til you're blue in the face sure ... but actually doing MMA is crazy talk pal.
  2. twKoxinga is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    293

    Posted On:
    9/08/2007 9:08am


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lumberjack has a good point, you could train bjj twice a week... too bad thats the only good point he has.

    at the very least you'll get some training in the basics of ground grappling.

    and i'm sorry, but people on bullshido DO train MMA, and there are a couple of posters here who fight pro mma, amateur mma, and one poster here who WAS on the TUF and now fights in the UFC. Please stop speaking out of your ass, thank you, Mr. Unconfirmed SAS.
  3. Lumberjack is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    49

    Posted On:
    9/08/2007 9:20am


     Style: Ex SAS

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really? Why would anyone who trains pro MMA bother with this place un less they were here to troll? Surely there are REAL MMA forums that would be better for them, where they can talk about vthe sport with people who actually do it as opposed to posting here about "ZOMG check out Phil Elmore's latest article, lol @ how he doesn't do grappling".
  4. FickleFingerOfFate is offline
    FickleFingerOfFate's Avatar

    Guess which finger is the fickle one...

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Up in your grill.
    Posts
    5,645

    Posted On:
    9/08/2007 9:22am

    supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack
    Really? Why would anyone who trains pro MMA bother with this place un less they were here to troll? Surely there are REAL MMA forums that would be better for them, where they can talk about vthe sport with people who actually do it as opposed to posting here about "ZOMG check out Phil Elmore's latest article, lol @ how he doesn't do grappling".

    What forums would those be?

    Any idea?


    Nope, didn't think so.


    Trollshido Plz!
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

    The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.


  5. Cullion is offline
    Cullion's Avatar

    Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Oxford, UK
    Posts
    6,543

    Posted On:
    9/08/2007 9:25am

    supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack
    Really? Why would anyone who trains pro MMA bother with this place un less they were here to troll? Surely there are REAL MMA forums that would be better for them, where they can talk about vthe sport with people who actually do it as opposed to posting here about "ZOMG check out Phil Elmore's latest article, lol @ how he doesn't do grappling".
    Nice troll job ronro.

    P.S. it was claiming to be ex-SAS that was the real giveaway.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

    !! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

    Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey



    I <3 Sirc.
  6. Lumberjack is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    49

    Posted On:
    9/08/2007 9:40am


     Style: Ex SAS

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FickleFingerOfFate
    What forums would those be?

    Any idea?


    Nope, didn't think so.


    Trollshido Plz!
    IronLife, MMA TV, Cage Warriors. Hell, even Sherdog has more credibility than this nerd nest.

    My point is that this is a place to whine and bitch about MMA vs suchandshuch and how Karate Instructer X is so full of ****. This used to be funny in 2002 when people were totally outraged by the Gracies, but go on any forum with a "You guys need to learn grappling" stance and people will just piss themselves laughing at you.
  7. FickleFingerOfFate is offline
    FickleFingerOfFate's Avatar

    Guess which finger is the fickle one...

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Up in your grill.
    Posts
    5,645

    Posted On:
    9/08/2007 9:42am

    supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack
    IronLife, MMA TV, Cage Warriors. Hell, even Sherdog has more credibility than this nerd nest.

    My point is that this is a place to whine and bitch about MMA vs suchandshuch and how Karate Instructer X is so full of ****. This used to be funny in 2002 when people were totally outraged by the Gracies, but go on any forum with a "You guys need to learn grappling" stance and people will just piss themselves laughing at you.

    That took you 20 minutes to google?

    You Suck at everything!
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

    The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.


  8. Lumberjack is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    49

    Posted On:
    9/08/2007 9:46am


     Style: Ex SAS

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FickleFingerOfFate
    That took you 20 minutes to google?

    You Suck at everything!
    Er, I don't follow you? I didn't reply immediately so I MUST have used Google? Lol, you really are pathetic and you're clutching at straws everytime I highlight what a total spastic you are.
  9. FickleFingerOfFate is offline
    FickleFingerOfFate's Avatar

    Guess which finger is the fickle one...

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Up in your grill.
    Posts
    5,645

    Posted On:
    9/08/2007 9:48am

    supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack
    Er, I don't follow you? I didn't reply immediately so I MUST have used Google? Lol, you really are pathetic and you're clutching at straws everytime I highlight what a total spastic you are.

    You're now dodging an acceptance of your challenge by someone from your own area.

    :flipando:
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

    The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.


  10. Cullion is offline
    Cullion's Avatar

    Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Oxford, UK
    Posts
    6,543

    Posted On:
    9/08/2007 9:53am

    supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not very good at all, I just want to feel the first SAS secret stuff first hand.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

    !! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

    Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey



    I <3 Sirc.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.