Our Sponsors:

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71314151617 18 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/05/2008 11:53pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, what were the dates of your 2 sanctioned wins?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2008 1:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    its a simple question yes or no?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2008 2:03pm

Style: Muay Thai/BJJ/Boxing/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait wait wait. 38-0-0 and no UFC, EliteXC, Cage Rage, IFL or any kind of contract? It has to be BS

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2008 3:52pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Submission Wresteling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jigsaw bring it! Call mick get the fight scheduled. At least you have verbally stepped up. I doubt you will step but what ever.
    Last edited by kno77642; 2/06/2008 6:19pm at .

Posted On:
    2/06/2008 4:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You did not answer when your 2 sanctioned wins were.

But you are a LIAR about not telling anyone you were 38-0 in MMA.

You told The Port Arthur News you were 38-0 in 'in non-sanctioned fights'. It also says under your picture in the article: 'Dale Gill is 38-0 in non-sanctioned Ultimate Kombat Championships matches, and looks to find success with his upcoming first sanctioned fight.'

http://www.panews.com/readercorner/l...257222250.html

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2008 6:03pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know he misquoted me on a lot of things I said just like I told him I didn't want to go to the UFC because they don't allow super heavy weights and he put I wanted to go to the UFC. I have fought underground Non-sanctioned fights it says that in there. I have even been arrested for it look it up there's my proof. I have fought 3 times pro now, but you know it's just as my business partner has said why do I need to explain any thing too you? All you are are just some people trying to prove every one in the sport as a fake. I could give a **** from here on out what yall want cause yall are only here to berate fighters and take their focus away from what they need to be doing. If yall are champs look up my info. Untill then I won't hold my breath waiting on that challenge from what ever jigsaw or what ever his name is. Know this I will continue to fight and nothing you or any one else can do to stop me. I am getting pissed cause keyboard warriors just hide behind their comps thinking they are tough ****. What ever though keep talking that **** though. I'll be known soon enough. So bring it!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2008 6:21pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just emailed Mick for you telling him to set that **** up. We will se who the poser is. This is my last post cause basically I could give a **** bout what yall got to say bout me,lol.:offtheair

Posted On:
    2/06/2008 6:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So first it was Dallas that lied and now the reporter misquoted you? You're as full of excuses as you are full of ****.

When were your 2 supposed sanctioned wins?

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/06/2008 7:09pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kno77642
    I just emailed Mick for you telling him to set that **** up. We will se who the poser is. This is my last post cause basically I could give a **** bout what yall got to say bout me,lol.:offtheair
    Win or lose, it has no bearing on your lies. I call it lies because, you fight MMA you know better than to mix MMA vs. Kickboxing vs. Point fighting tournaments vs backyard wrestling.

I Just want to make sure we get that out on the thread. I'm probably just irritated because, I'm dealing with the same crap on another thread. The one good thing is, it is universal to all styles and training.

If something false is questioned, the people in question, immediately go to effectiveness and setting up a visit or fight.

THAT IS BULLSHIT.

Winning a fight will not fix fake history, lies, misquotes, false records, misunderstood history, improbable leads, or any other errors you can think of.

Find another out or post somewhere else.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2008 11:57pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well fake i am sorry for how the thread turned into a 5th grade fight. and to the mortal kombat dude lol i talked to warfare a few mins ago and um he has no such e-mail from you lol he said your full of ****
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71314151617 18 LastLast