Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/26/2008 10:55pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i agree lol its funny how he will illude from the truth when confronted about it lol what a *****

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2008 7:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Street submission wrestle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauger
    which is probably why you say stupid **** like this. We all know hes a poser, and when he finally fought someone he got his ass beat.

btw, whats with the 'black dragons' **** now? People caught on to your cheesy ass 'team apocolypse' ****? Way to get in there and bang it out though 'kano' ... you got beat up like a poser bitch, but hey ... most poser bitches dont.
    I'm confused I thought a poser was a person who didn't fight? Also one person is gonna win and one is gonna lose any other way just wouldn't be MMA! I would hate to see each fight come out as a tie, that would suck.
    But if some one could explain to me what a poser is now, I'm confused. I am thinking a poser is a person who doesn't fight. Maybe I'm wrong? Help Damnit,lol! :gwbdance:

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2008 8:11pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a poser can be someone who mis represents himself read this whole thread and understand he mirepresented him self and conned himself into a title fight where at the fight they announced him as 38-0 with no objection by him. and by all accounts who has seen the video or was at the even showed no such skill a man with 38 fights would have. got owned is what one would call it. so he says it was dallas who pumped is record up. bullshit he imposed his recored on everyone who payed attention and there for he is a freaking poser

Posted On:
    1/29/2008 5:55am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    reaper pretty much covered it, I have nothing to add...except hes fat too, 0-1 ... and fat.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/04/2008 10:27pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    now that dallas's vidoe of her lousy fight is up on the board does anyone have dale gills fight against fabio costa

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/05/2008 12:36am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Submission Wresteling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey reaper533 I have a quick question for you. Do you have a hard on for me? Are you a homo? I told you if you want to fight me set it up. I ain't no bitch and I won't back out! I ain't gay so if that is what you are lookin for it ain't gonna happen! If you want to fight set it up and quit talkin your bullshit! Every one knows I lost my last fight. I never denied that and the fact I didn't have a soul there from my old team for a title shot had a lot to do with it. Your corner is your lifeline. I was happy to have people look out for me in the corner from another team. I just couldn't understand them. Either way I wasn't hurt I was hanging out after the fight just fine. He's a good fighter what can I say? I felt a couple of shots on the back of my head by my neck and I was worried more so for my safety and I tapped. So oh well. Get over your self. Bring it, step up or shut up! If I am a poser then so be it. I'll be posin all the way to the top then and kickin your ass along my poser way! -Kano

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/05/2008 12:39pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow kno or fat ass or whatever you go by lol you sent me a message on my space 3 months after i challenged you and you hid behind your fucking myspace so no one could message you like a little ***** dude give it up you were caugh in a lie now you have changed all of you pages on myspace and on the other mma sites to make it look like you werent lying lol oh and i also found a site where you lied about being some other guy as a pro wrestler. god what kid of an idiot are you well maybe the pro wrestling thing is true cause thats all an act like you lol see these eyes kno i aint scared lol fucking tard. oh and if you truely wanna fight lets do it in warfare oh wait can u make 265 kno youll probly have to put the poundcake and jolt cola down for a few yrs b4 u do can lol. oh and kno you say because your team wasnt there thats why you preformed so poorly lol what a joke a real fighter can do it with whoever is in your corner thats why you train. oh wait you dont train look at you your fat as hell. oh and why you wanna bring up gay **** are you secretly in the closet hmm maybe you are ***** i would have never brought that up kno because i dont have gay tendancies so i guess it shows you think about it since you brought it up FUCKING FAT ASS

Antiquated

Posted On:
    2/05/2008 1:16pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well this has rapidly devolved.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/05/2008 1:39pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol thats the truth he made me reply like a 5th grader lol

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/05/2008 4:08pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Submission Wresteling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So bitch saw is that a yes or no to the fact you want to fight me or are you just as I called it a keyboard warrior? Dude does it matter what my weight is? You should be able to kick my fat ass at any weight. So why don't you try to come and kick my fat ass? I think cause you are a bitch and would just rather talk **** online.