Hell yeah! Hell no!
    can't see those pics dave

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 2:02pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ, Wrestling, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dale got fucking owned and will never fight again after he saw what it's like to fight a real fighter. He looks so outta shape it's not even funny.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 2:10pm

Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I especially like the photos of the backmount hooks to head. And the look of relief on his face after the ref raises his opponent's hand. Classic.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 2:47pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Submission Wresteling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey this is Kano first off my bud should have never stepped on here and talked ****. Like I said before I love it when yall talk shity keep talking yall are helping me get more fights lined up, People know I will get in the cage with any one. So if any one is looking for a SHW just let me know my myspace is on here if not it's myspace.com/kanomma Keep talking yall are making me famous,lol. Ok I am done peons back to you!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 2:51pm

Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, since you're here and all:

Can you give confirmation of the 38-0 record in _professional_ MMA matches via dates, events, physical documents, etc.? It's a sticking point since Sherdog and other fight record sites have some...discrepancies, to say the least, surrounding that number. Also, any information concerning other seeming padded records and biographies (the now infmaous claims of Mrs. Cordts' fighting MMA in women's matches long before women's MMA matches were promoted and put together, etc.) would be appreciated. Thank you.

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 3:03pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ, Wrestling, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kno77642
    Hey this is Kano first off my bud should have never stepped on here and talked ****. Like I said before I love it when yall talk shity keep talking yall are helping me get more fights lined up, People know I will get in the cage with any one. So if any one is looking for a SHW just let me know my myspace is on here if not it's myspace.com/kanomma Keep talking yall are making me famous,lol. Ok I am done peons back to you!

Famous? Dude I bet you will never get another fight after this! If you do I bet you won't make **** for money. Looks like you had a poor performance to me which is not acceptable for someone who is allegedly 38-0! Not only that, you weren't even defending yourself while you were on the bottom getting bombed on. Looks to me like you have no skill set and faked your way into getting a pro fight nad getting paid for it. I can almost assure you the promoters where salty as **** after paying you only to find out you were a bum of the streets.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 11:09am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol i was gonna say put him in the same category as tiger larry but atleast this guy has stepped into the ring finally 0-1 lol. oh and from the looks of it he got owned lol

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 11:57am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Kano, get licensed in Texas. I got a guy at my gym(6'6 230-255) who is very active in Texas.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 12:48pm

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kno77642
    More like 2:43 in round one. Gill landed a few punches as well as knees. Fabio looked pretty bad Gill only had bruses on the back of his neck and head. None on his face. Although Fabio did stomp Gill's feet Gill was laughing at him. Gill was laughing when the match was over you can see the pics here http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...albumId=852816 I know I am one of the guys that worked his corner.
    Wow. Instead of laughing so much, maybe he should have fought back? You think, maybe? You see, when you dont fight back the ref tends to step in and stop the fight, and you lose. Unless that was your intended strategy, it didnt work out too well for you, did it? Was that the advice you were giving him from the corner, laugh it up, dont fight back, and wait for the ref to stop it? Not very sound cornering, not unless the objective was to lure your opponent into a false sense of security. Or a real sense of victory. Try fighting back next time, you might not win, but at least the fight should last longer.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 9:03pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Octopus
    Famous? Dude I bet you will never get another fight after this! If you do I bet you won't make **** for money. Looks like you had a poor performance to me which is not acceptable for someone who is allegedly 38-0! Not only that, you weren't even defending yourself while you were on the bottom getting bombed on. Looks to me like you have no skill set and faked your way into getting a pro fight nad getting paid for it. I can almost assure you the promoters where salty as **** after paying you only to find out you were a bum of the streets.

LoL he said were gonna make him famous shouldt you be famous at 38-0 wouldnt some one have heard of him. the dude is obviously a fake, if he was legit he wouldnt have been crushed lol. oh where is the team apoc owner dallas cordts backing up her fighter. lol no where because she is a fake her self
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 ... LastLast