Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 7:31pm

Style: Hiatus for Gen. Fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nobleidea
    Merriam Websters definition. I take everyone here is a lit major, a grammarian, or a writer. Semantics---what people do to feel important when their arguement is little more than horseshit. (personal definition):jerkit2yf

"No you said, it was the d3adly! Here in line 12! Just like Capitan Janeway (insert rude trek reference) in episode, blah! Blah fucking blah.:kiss:
    I know you said that you are leaving, but your track record for that seems to be 0/1 so far. I figure that I might as well reply.

If you can be the Volatile-when-Questioned-Expert-of-Dubious-Credentials, I don't see why I can't be as "arrogant" as I care to be. The quotation marks are there because you've misused the word, as my post would be more correctly interpreted as mocking in tone, directed at you.

As for my argument being horseshit, exactly which part? The part where I ask you to provide evidence of the "thin line"? Or the part where I asked you to again? Let me guess, the horseshit in my argument came from calling you on using a cliched phrase that insinuates a situation much more dangerous than what happened in reality? Maybe the horseshit came into play when several people pointed out that your sources don't actually back up your statement? I can't say for sure what you think is the bullshit, especially since "semantics" never came up (yes, you misused that one too.) No one argued the meaning of your phrase (not even you) just the (absolutely absurd) way in which you applied it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 7:33pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tai Chi gymkata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, this is getting nowhere. The piss for brains admitted steroid user, Mcwhatever the ****, is just talking **** because I told him juicing is for pussies.

And "the macho" just needs to argue an prove he's right! You win! I'm a poser or whatever! I bow to you bad asses of Bullshido. It's ironic, a website that set out to expose bullshit in the martial arts seems to suffer from the very same problem.

I have had someone here tell me juicing is fine! Another argue that I said judo chokes=instant death, and had several people attack my academic credentials (which ain't much), why because I said that Babalu could have seriously injured Dave Heath with his assinine little stunt during UFC 74. AND all these "objective" folks here need proof!

I ask you why should I continue this debate and expend more energy trying to prove a point. If the Lord God Helio Gracie himself stood on CNN and said choking has an inherent danger, you fuckers would still find something to bitch about. IMHO, this place is as dull as dishwater. You want everyone to agree with you that MMA is king **** and that everyone else is out to get you and the sport you exalt over everything else. And that is bullshido

I might as welll have been debating Ashida Kim on the merits of ninjitsu! Keep it real playas'!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 7:36pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tai Chi gymkata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know you said that you are leaving, but your track record for that seems to be 0/1 so far. I figure that I might as well reply.

If you can be the Volatile-when-Questioned-Expert-of-Dubious-Credentials, I don't see why I can't be as "arrogant" as I care to be. The quotation marks are there because you've misused the word, as my post would be more correctly interpreted as mocking in tone, directed at you.

As for my argument being horseshit, exactly which part? The part where I ask you to provide evidence of the "thin line"? Or the part where I asked you to again? Let me guess, the horseshit in my argument came from calling you on using a cliched phrase that insinuates a situation much more dangerous than what happened in reality? Maybe the horseshit came into play when several people pointed out that your sources don't actually back up your statement? I can't say for sure what you think is the bullshit, especially since "semantics" never came up (yes, you misused that one too.) No one argued the meaning of your phrase (not even you) just the (absolutely absurd) way in which you applied it.
    Good to see you are putting that lit degree to good use Sparky!:tellme:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 7:48pm

Style: Hiatus for Gen. Fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good to see your Forum-Fu Evasion is as effective, if transparent, as ever.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 10:16pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And "the macho" just needs to argue an prove he's right!
    Pot tells kettle? Weren't you leaving to a more amicable place? If you reply to this post even though you said you were leaving, wouldn't that be the same type of behavior that you are accusing me of?

Besides, I wasn't trying to prove anything. All I did was to point out you could call CNagy's post as pompous, but that you still didn't address the points he made. From there you went to say/insinuate that I, like all the software engineers in that private little mental world of yours, juiced and played fantasy revenges by training MA.

I guess that post was the last grain of sand that overflew your vagina. But since you said you were leaving, and since you were accusing me of needing to argue to prove I'm right, I don't think I'll see a reply from you... not unless you do the same stuff you accuse me of.

It's ironic, a website that set out to expose bullshit in the martial arts seems to suffer from the very same problem.
    Since it's ironic and bullshit, why are you still here?

I have had someone here tell me juicing is fine!
    Ah ****, someone told you something you don't agree with... over the internet!!! Oh ****.

I ask you why should I continue this debate and expend more energy trying to prove a point.
    I ask why you are still here if you find this place far from amicable?

IMHO, this place is as dull as dishwater.
    Nobody is forcing you to stay here.

You want everyone to agree with you that MMA is king **** and that everyone else is out to get you and the sport you exalt over everything else. And that is bullshido
    Since you have come to the conclusion that nothing good can come from this website, that's bullshido and hypocrite, I would expect this to be your last post since anything else will be a waste of your time.

I might as welll have been debating Ashida Kim on the merits of ninjitsu! Keep it real playas'!
    Yet, you are still here.
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 9/04/2007 10:21pm at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 10:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Noble, it's the internet. On my time here, I have been called a homosexual, a homophobe, a bigot, and a "inscrutable alien cliche generating machine". Just do what I do, go troll some akido or wing chun people, it's wonderful stress reliever. I think we all agree that you can kill someone with a choke, what we are debating is how long and how hard a choke must be applied before death sets in. Also, steroids are for fags.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 10:23pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't let Sean Sherk hear you :tongue6:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 10:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What does Sean Sherk have against inscrutable alien cliche generating machines?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2007 12:16am

Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My .02$, just for nobelidea:

An EMS tech should know more about this topic than anyone else, ergo, nobleidea is a) not an EMS tech, b) an EMS tech that trolls, c) going to backtrack and claim he never said he was an EMS tech, d) a subtle combination of the aforementioned, e) a complete fucktard and who gives a flying **** if he is now or ever was or ever will be involved with EMS, medical services of any form or fashion, Biology, or Anatomy or a college of any kind. I know which one I'm voting for.

((HINT HINT: e))

PS: It's spelled "narcissist". Don't get into grammar, spelling, or verbage wars with others without arming yourself first. In a war of wits, you came armed with a creme pie.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2007 7:24am

Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's "Verbiage".

Just sayin'.
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 17 LastLast