Posted On:
    9/03/2007 5:31pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tai Chi gymkata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like I keep saying aberrations.

Tilting at Windmills.

Following your logic every one should sit in the house and do nothing. Oh wait you can die in your house.
    **** no! I love the UFC, MMA, Judo, and choking people (both for sport and recreation!) The entire point of my fucking arguement has been that Babalu's not stopping had a chance of resulting in death and that the fucker should be punished.
    You asswipes are the ones making me out to be anti-choke, anti-MMA. I will concede deaths are rare but they can and DO happen and will happen.
    My main point is that this is a symptom of a bigger problem! That being that adult men in MMA seem less able to shrug off a verbal insult than my kid. Jebus some people here like slappin' the dead equine!

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/03/2007 5:37pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nobleidea
    **** no! I love the UFC, MMA, Judo, and choking people (both for sport and recreation!) The entire point of my fucking arguement has been that Babalu's not stopping had a chance of resulting in death and that the fucker should be punished.
    You asswipes are the ones making me out to be anti-choke, anti-MMA. I will concede deaths are rare but they can and DO happen and will happen.
    My main point is that this is a symptom of a bigger problem! That being that adult men in MMA seem less able to shrug off a verbal insult than my kid. Jebus some people here like slappin' the dead equine!
    No people asked you to cite you sources on the dreaded "OMG CHOKE=instant death."

Then you went to entitlement, judo, nursing, anger management and general name calling,

Basically, what it boils down to is, your wife scared you and you are trying to scare everyone else.

We keep slapping that dead horse because you drug it in with you.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/03/2007 5:56pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tai Chi gymkata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Basically, what it boils down to is, your wife scared you and you are trying to scare everyone else.
    Nope. I have a BS in Biology, I was a paramedic, and teach physiology for health care professions at a technical school (for paramedics and LPN's). I know a little bit about physiology, judo, and chokes. And I am marticulating to graduate skewl in the Fall of '08.

I'm not scared of ****. And I never said choke=instant death, you fucktards just don't want to accept that what Balboa did was fucking stupid because you think anything some fucking MMA hero does is fine.

I've fucked around here long enuff. BYE!
    Last edited by nobleidea; 9/03/2007 6:04pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2007 7:36pm

Style: Hiatus for Gen. Fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nope. I have a BS in Biology, I was a paramedic, and teach physiology for health care professions at a technical school (for paramedics and LPN's). I know a little bit about physiology, judo, and chokes. And I am marticulating to graduate skewl in the Fall of '08.

I'm not scared of ****. And I never said choke=instant death, you fucktards just don't want to accept that what Balboa did was fucking stupid because you think anything some fucking MMA hero does is fine.
    This is a reasonable explanation due to the blood. But, I still think he did it on purpose and should be punished. Banning him is a little overboard, but he could have seriously injured Heath. There is a thin line between unconciousness and death.

Judoinfo.com has a well written article on the dangers of "choke" holds. http://judoinfo.com/chokes6.htm
    Apparently, even with trained medical staff on-hand, you felt that the line between being choked out and being choked to death was a thin one; to the extent that 3 or so seconds of holding the choke past the referee's signal to stop, those seconds taken to render Heath unconscious, "could have seriously injured Heath."

"I never said choke=instant death." No, perhaps you didn't outright state it. Instead, you grossly overstated the dangers of choking in regards to the time frame necessary to seriously injure or kill someone.

Furthermore, I apologize for calling you a troll. Trolls do what you do intentionally, just to provoke a response, whereas you seem to be incapable of realizing that the sources you post don't really represent what you are using them to represent. In addition, you don't seem to have any social response except for resorting to insults when someone contradicts your misheld beliefs. So no, you aren't a troll. Happy?
    Last edited by CNagy; 9/03/2007 7:38pm at .

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    9/03/2007 7:53pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2007 9:51pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...what Balboa did was fucking stupid...
    I know what you mean; that Rocky is a bastard.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 1:02am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I've fucked around here long enuff. BYE!
    That has no bearing on you saying choke=instant death.

If you had a BS in biology you wouldn't be trying to say that, people being choked are milliseconds from death.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 1:28am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I support Babalu. And Dana White fricking encourages those guys on TUF to act like complete tards....No TV or books, but we'll give you all the alcohol you want? Yeah, that's a recipe for well mannered, respectful behavior right there. And as for "nobleidea", yeah, let's ban chokes, joint locks, and blows to the head. Also big slams and any kind of throw that could land someone on their head. Also leg kicks, because those could rip a leg right off. "BS in Biology"...that's funny.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 2:13am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    I support Babalu. And Dana White fricking encourages those guys on TUF to act like complete tards....No TV or books, but we'll give you all the alcohol you want? Yeah, that's a recipe for well mannered, respectful behavior right there. And as for "nobleidea", yeah, let's ban chokes, joint locks, and blows to the head. Also big slams and any kind of throw that could land someone on their head. Also leg kicks, because those could rip a leg right off. "BS in Biology"...that's funny.
    Thing is it is split. Some people think he went to far some think it wasn't any worse than other matches. Those are opinions.
    Something this hippie fails to understand.

What that has to do with entitlement and death chokes is beyond me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 8:33am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so, wheres the proof of the choking death, where the choke was administered by a trained judo or bjj man, and it was held for only a couple seconds after the person went unconscious... didn't nobleidea say he was going to provide us with this evidence?
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast