Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/16/2011 10:02am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why, hello Copco333...or should I say, HEATHER OR CHRISTOPHER GERLITZ. Jeez, you are still incredibly stupid if you can't realize a 3 year old would guess it's you posting this bullshido. Your obvious pandering gave it away, (including saying "my dojo" instead of what would have been correct - 'his dojo').

I suppose you have time, after all, even though you post hours of 6AM to 10PM, you and your fat frog of a wife only open the dojo evenings and maybe Saturday. I'm surprised you can type this, considering you consist on a diet of 8-10 Tim Horton doughnuts from time to time (oh, don't tell me..."Ahh...my Grandmaster powers allows me to make these doughnuts into a great source of energy"). You, sirrah, are a lying sack of blackened dogshit. Tell your wife to shut that cockholster she calls a mouth and maybe, maybe for a moment you might see what a waste of air you are.

Posted On:
    6/19/2014 7:06pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Christopher Gerlitz is a convicted criminal

Calgary, Alberta, June 4, 2014... The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) announced today that Christopher Gerlitz, of Calgary, AB, was sentenced in Alberta Provincial Court on May 29th, 2014, to filing false tax returns for Martial Arts Fitness Corporation, of which he was the 100% shareholder for the 2002 and 2003 tax years. Mr. Gerlitz has been sentenced to six months in jail on the tax fraud charges.

Evidence provided to the Court showed that Mr. Gerlitz falsely inflated by $55,660 the amount he had paid to a business manager of Martial Arts Fitness. The false amounts were entered as evidence in a motor vehicle law suit. Mr. Gerlitz then used the inflated amounts as false expenses on his corporate tax returns for 2002 and 2003.

The preceding information was obtained from the court records.
    Source: Revenue Canada/Newsroom/convictions

I know this guy and I would question any claim he ever made in regards to alleged fighting; especially fights he said he fought, yet alone won. He had an opportunity to fight Mike Miles of Calgary in a full contact kickboxing match but he wouldn’t take the challenge. Christopher Gerlitz certainly talked a lot of crap about Mike Miles and his students. Yet Gerlitz never ever produced one fighter or even hosted any type of tournament or fighting completion. If you are a fan/supporter of Christopher Gerltiz then I suggest that you are extremely ill informed about any method of martial arts training and fighting. BTW Christopher Gerlitz has never fought in any type of MMA whatsoever. If he did then I challenge you to prove it! Christopher Gerlitz is a charlatan when it comes fighting and you have been fooled my good sir!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2014 7:20pm

Style: Grappling/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From what I can piece together here, he (Gerlitz) wanted to inflate the amount of income he (allegedly) claimed he lost as a result of a car injury. The purpose was to increase any potential payout as a result of civil lawsuit. As the court case (see pages 2-3 of this thread) shows he was awarded approx. $100,000. I suspect the phoney expense reports he filed in the civil case were forwarded to the taxman by the insurance company after the lawsuit.

Posted On:
    6/20/2014 10:36pm

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was anybody able to find anything about the attempted matchup between Gerlitz and Miles? Like most gong sau, I expect it never came about, but goddamn, it'd be funny if it did.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2014 8:20am

Style: Grappling/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here are the exact charges. Some interesting reading here as he attempts to argue the search warrant was invalid and any evidence obtained should be thrown out by the judge.

https://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/do...VybGl0egAAAAAB

Christopher Gerlitz is charged in an indictment dated January 15, 2013 with 2 counts of making false or deceptive statements on tax returns, contrary to s. 239(1) (a) of the Income Tax Act, 2 counts of fraud over $5,000, contrary to s. 380(1) of the Criminal Code; one count of making a false document, contrary to s. 268(1)(b) of the Criminal Code; and 1 count of theft over $5,000, contrary to s. 334 of the Criminal Code.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234