223511 Bullies, 3562 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 61 to 68 of 68
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. KeonaMix is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1

    Posted On:
    4/24/2008 12:56pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    =]
    Doop!
  2. Asriel is offline
    Asriel's Avatar

    I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    3,795

    Posted On:
    4/24/2008 2:41pm

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seeing as you rose this thread from the Netherworld, would you please explain what Doop means?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

    " I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

    "Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

    "Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

    "That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

  3. Snake Plissken is offline
    Snake Plissken's Avatar

    When I Get Back

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,559

    Posted On:
    4/24/2008 2:49pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh just -rep him like everyone else and be done with it.
  4. FickleFingerOfFate is offline
    FickleFingerOfFate's Avatar

    Guess which finger is the fickle one...

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Up in your grill.
    Posts
    5,645

    Posted On:
    4/26/2008 10:55am

    supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvarks
    oh just -rep him like everyone else and be done with it.
    Done.
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

    The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.


  5. patsorenson is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2

    Posted On:
    9/26/2012 8:44pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Remember Sifu Milt Wallace?? He's taking heat again..

    This time for not stopping a fight in time after a fighter was choked out. How on earth did this guy get an officiating job?? Doesnt CAMO at least do a Google search before hiring refs??

    Just type this into youtube and its the first hit:

    "MMA chokeout, extremely late stoppage"

    I cant post links because I am new :)
  6. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,673

    Posted On:
    9/26/2012 8:55pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The hell is this doing in MABS?
  7. patsorenson is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2

    Posted On:
    9/26/2012 9:09pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys Milt Wallace is back under fire lol.. He somehow got a gig refereeing in CAMO, and let a fighter get choked out 11 seconds before stepping in. What an idiot. Go to youtube and type in "MMA chokeout, extremely late stoppage" to see the video. Its all over the forums too.
  8. jnp is offline
    jnp's Avatar

    Titanium laced beauty

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,225

    Posted On:
    9/26/2012 9:19pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patsorenson View Post
    This time for not stopping a fight in time after a fighter was choked out. How on earth did this guy get an officiating job?? Doesnt CAMO at least do a Google search before hiring refs??

    Just type this into youtube and its the first hit:

    "MMA chokeout, extremely late stoppage"

    I cant post links because I am new :)
    Quote Originally Posted by patsorenson View Post
    Guys Milt Wallace is back under fire lol.. He somehow got a gig refereeing in CAMO, and let a fighter get choked out 11 seconds before stepping in. What an idiot. Go to youtube and type in "MMA chokeout, extremely late stoppage" to see the video. Its all over the forums too.
    I think one thread is enough to contain Mr. Wallace.

    Please do not start another. This one is sufficient.
    Shut the hell up and train.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.