I call shenanigans.

Seconded.

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 7:49pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I take it no one has Red's contact info?

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 8:13pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you check the previous thread (Milt Wallace Part 1), I believe he has his email address on there.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/31/2007 1:20am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    If I'm being trolled by Red, I'm going to kick his ass. I own many assorted bats and oars and he has to sleep sometime.
    lmao :blob8:
    Last edited by vooodude; 8/31/2007 1:23am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/01/2007 12:20am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know that the guys here at Bullshido have their job to do: exposing MA frauds. And of course I'm all for that. But... is this turd even worth it anymore?

...*cringes*...

I mean... did anyone ever really prove that he's taking people's money for lessons? I mean, it's not even clear that he's "making $$$$$", like he keeps claiming. All that really shows from this whole saga is that he's making a fool of himself on youtube, in the hopes of getting his 15 minutes (or more like 15 seconds) of fame. And it just seems like the more we post about him on here... the more power we give to this troll. It's so obvious he's nothing more than a troll. He only performs these antics (or at least, he only keeps these antics up) because he knows it will get a rise out of us. And yes, I know what I've posted in the past, on the two earlier threads. So don't bother bringing those up.

But now that I look back on all this stuff... it just seems like ignoring this idiot would hurt him a lot more than ripping him. He doesn't seem to care that people rip him, despite the front he might put up. To him, there's no such thing as bad publicity. That's what a troll is, once you get down to it. So I say ignore him. That'll hurt him a LOT more than dignifying his crap with a response.

Sorry if some of you guys don't like what I'm posting. But I just felt like I had to say it. Thanks for listening!

Josh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/01/2007 11:14am

Style: musabetsu kakuto & booj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyboy
    Seconded.
    thirded...

there aren't very many spelling errors and the grammer isn't completely fucked... someone made this **** up

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    9/02/2007 7:40pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have recieved a PM from Red, his computer is broken and he has only been able to get online intermittenly by using his friend's computer when he can.

Red offered for Milty to come by and train at his place with him for 2 weeks for free but as of today Milton has never shown up. Red has done absolutely 0 training with Milt.

So much for Red being secluded on a secret military base incommunicado. Red is having some communication problems due to a broken computer, not due to being at a super secret training location.

Red is going to try to stop by and post in this thread for everyone to see.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2007 7:43pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's good guys? First my computer is down and gone and the only time I can get computer time is when I get a chance to go to a friend's house so I haven't been on in a while and probably won't be back on for a minute but I got a pm from Ronin ( thanks for that bruh) .

I'm not training with Milt at all. I invited Milt to come to the academy where I train and he could get 2 weeks training for free but he hasn't come by yet and I haven't been in contact with him because I don't have his number, can't email due to a lack of computer and he hasn't called me even though he has my cell number. By the by if anyone wants to verify this you can give me a call the number is 408- 857-7613. any calls with bullshit will be met with bullshit, but Milt has this number and hasn't called even though he's had this number for about a month or so.

If anybody has any questions yall can call me and ask it's no big to me but to sum it up.

I haven't trained with Milt , I did invite Milt to come train where I train but he hasn't and other than that I've been out of the loop.

Hope this clears up some stuff and again any other questions just give me a holla.

Red

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2007 10:28am

Style: BJJ, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Apparently Milt is at it again, this taken from this thread at Sherdog,

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=633250

Link to interview
    http://www.blubrry.com/thezlist/9891...ls-out-intern/

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    9/03/2007 12:16pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah Red is back!

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast