Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 1:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He also claims to have worked as a 'fight trainer' for several NHL teams.
    Hockey teams do not have 'fight trainers'. Although there are certainly people in a given organization who help young players with this fundamental skill..but there are no 'fight trainers' in hockey.
    Idiot..
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 2:02pm

Style: Wrestling, Judo, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    just upgraded:)

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 2:27pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ,muaythai,aikido,kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Again, I personally called the lady in charge of promotions for the UFC, and she has not ever heard of this guy. I have her number because she has helped us book guests for a show on MMA on ESPN in Memphis, this guy might be training to one day HOPE to be in a UFC match, but as for now, Milton Wallace is not on any fight card involving the letters U F or C

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 3:26pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bet he managed to get booked in some random amateur MMA event and is calling it "UFC" because it's "ultimate fighting." At least I hope that's what he did, and is planning on videoing it.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 3:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Red has just disappeared on us, hasn't he? I think there was actually some possibility that Wallace was working on becoming a referee through Jerome Turcan at AKA, so it's just a sliver of possible that he does in fact "work" there.
    On the other hand, Sifu Milt said it, so I'm betting against on principle.

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 4:51pm

Style: Boxing/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes its all been sorted out, Sifu Milton is only accepting respectable challenges, he told me he was waiting for someone to respectfully challenge him to three-3 minute rounds. Red is also training with Sifu Milton. Sifu Milton has definitely improved since the last time we saw him, he has cleaned up on his bad boxing habits. His new MMA/boxing channel will up and he believes me, him and red will make one hell of a training team ! even from the photo you can that Milton is a nutrition expert, from the old bodybuilding photos. Sifu Milton has also been gathering a fan base together.

Red is also staying at Sifu Miltons miltary base, you wont have any chance of contacting him and if you do try to get on the site you will be shot by the MP's immediatly !
    Last edited by iamalion; 8/30/2007 5:03pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 5:32pm

Style: Systema & BJJ noob,x BBT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by iamalion
    Red is also staying at Sifu Miltons miltary base, you wont have any chance of contacting him and if you do try to get on the site you will be shot by the MP's immediatly !
    And if you try a second time, you will be court martialled!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 5:51pm

Style: TKD, wrestling, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes its all been sorted out, Sifu Milton is only accepting respectable challenges, he told me he was waiting for someone to respectfully challenge him to three-3 minute rounds. Red is also training with Sifu Milton. Sifu Milton has definitely improved since the last time we saw him, he has cleaned up on his bad boxing habits. His new MMA/boxing channel will up and he believes me, him and red will make one hell of a training team ! even from the photo you can that Milton is a nutrition expert, from the old bodybuilding photos. Sifu Milton has also been gathering a fan base together.

How exactly are you connected to Milt?

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 5:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I'm being trolled by Red, I'm going to kick his ass. I own many assorted bats and oars and he has to sleep sometime.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 6:04pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    9.5/10
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast