Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 8:19am

Style: Sword

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboycop
    Here is a little riddle for you. What goes "clip-clop, BANG, clip clop, Bang"?
    An Amish drive-by shooting... WOOT!

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 9:02am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jvjim
    The MP5 is a respectable firearm if you are forced to apply deadly force to an assailant. It is very effective. However, this particular weapon is extremely costly.
    If you would like a weapon for self defense there are cheaper, though slightly older, options, such as a Military Armament Corporation Model 11 Advancement 1 or an Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947. The relatively low cost of these weapons helps to lessen the loss should the OP be forced to discard them.

Iím not sure how applicable a rifle would be when dealing with the common street criminal though. I would think such a weapon would be too cumbersome when placed in a live fire situation.

There is cause for concern however, because if a potential assailant is determined to deal you mortal harm, he most likely will not be alone. You see, heíll undoubtedly bring accomplices, while you will most likely be alone. Thus, you must have a weapon that can quickly and efficiently deal with multiple targets.

As I said, a Mac11 or an AK-47 are each applicable.

No thank you sir. I have all the firearms I need. I live in Gunchester, which is a colloquialism for Manchester, England, if you require a more generally accepted place name. I write in my vernacular purposefully, because I prefer to write as I speak.

The OP was asking about self-defense, so I suggested some guns that are very powerful, are very accurate (alternate translation: hardly ever malfunction), and can be easily used to ward off the majority of inexperienced hoodlums. I wasnít being facetious! Just ask any professional gunman. It seems to me that most of the posters here are more familiar with shooting on a target range and not in actual firefights. You may understand the basic mechanics of firing a firearm, but we have actual real life experience. You have no idea!!
    Hah...BRRRRRaaaap! Man like JV Jim got it down.

I'm not saying nothing like no Mac or AK is accurate though. Just they keep on going, take punishment like if they gotta get stashed someplace. And if they get bruk you can sort them double time.

And just so mans don't think I'm moving to them I was talking about Crazy Arse and his imaginary gun fights. I ain't said "most of the posters". I was chin checking that dutty boy Crazy Arse for talking all long. What a battyhole. Talking about toasting for self defence and ain't never popped off when it's really going down. Dude watch too much Lord Of The Rings and got Mordor for his location. Maybe likkal dutty boy Crazy Arse think that true life as well. HAH!

Nuff respect to all real gun man. Military, Street soldiers, massive and crew.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 9:12am

Style: Sword

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hehe what a legend you are. Keep up the good work.

Posted On:
    9/28/2007 12:57am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Horse
    Hehe what a legend you are. Keep up the good work.
    Safe breh. You keep up chatting about the work.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456