Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 7:10pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by truepwrz
    please some advice for gameplan my sensei says he is just there to corner me and he is not making a gameplan or what so ever...
    Free Advice #1:

Get a new coach this guy's a fuckwhit.

Free Advice #2:

The Rev here has offered to let you drop weight for your fight. Unless the weighins are ring side (and let's hope not) you should take the small weight class and sweat a few pounds out of that lard ass of yours. Keep in mind a 'wrestler' may very easily cut 10-15 lbs to make a weight class and then put it back on. I fight Welterweight (155-170) but walk back into the ring around 187 lbs!

Free Advice #3:

TKD

PS - Reason your coach is a fuckwhit: HE'S THE ONE WHO'S SUPPOSE TO BUILD YOUR GAMEPLAN!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 7:23pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    Free Advice #1:

Free Advice #2:

The Rev here has offered to let you drop weight for your fight. Unless the weighins are ring side (and let's hope not) you should take the small weight class and sweat a few pounds out of that lard ass of yours. Keep in mind a 'wrestler' may very easily cut 10-15 lbs to make a weight class and then put it back on. I fight Welterweight (155-170) but walk back into the ring around 187 lbs!

Free Advice #3:

TKD

PS - Reason your coach is a fuckwhit: HE'S THE ONE WHO'S SUPPOSE TO BUILD YOUR GAMEPLAN!!!!!!
    i dont really like my sensei and his attitude either but its too close to the event and cant find another corner or coach to go with me.

i was planning to but we weigh in right before fight and i cant get there a day earlier.. plus since opponent is only 153 i am currently 152 and can get quite some weight back on so i will just drop it and find a good gameplan

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 9:23pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You bitch, me and GIJoe6186 will be there, can you not read engrish????

He is your karate teacher?? Where the **** are you training? I swear I am beating the **** out of you at the TD, plus when we meet at the show, I am only calling you by your real name, "pwrz".

And remember, usually Jesus loves you, but you are fighting a Church team MMA'ist, so Jesus will most likely give you herpes if you hurt this kid.

Give me the kids name, I will find some info on him real quick if its available and we will start from there. Give me all the info you have on him so far like name, age, height, weight, etc.

Who else will be there besides your coach? Friends or family?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 9:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *ignore this post*
    Last edited by truepwrz; 8/28/2007 10:04pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 9:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LI GUY 1
    You bitch, me and GIJoe6186 will be there, can you not read engrish????

He is your karate teacher?? Where the **** are you training? I swear I am beating the **** out of you at the TD, plus when we meet at the show, I am only calling you by your real name, "pwrz".

And remember, usually Jesus loves you, but you are fighting a Church team MMA'ist, so Jesus will most likely give you herpes if you hurt this kid.

Give me the kids name, I will find some info on him real quick if its available and we will start from there. Give me all the info you have on him so far like name, age, height, weight, etc.

Who else will be there besides your coach? Friends or family?
    he was my karate teacher, i told many people already i moved down to south carolina to take my dads position fo a month so he can go visit friends. so only training at a college gym where there is boxing, judo, and wrestling taught. and i have contacted my other coaches but they not free. so you or gi joe can corner me???

his name is akiem stewart i heard from rec he is 15 i think with boxing and wrestling training. he is currently 153 i dont know how tall he is.

my bros gonna watch thats about it.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 9:51pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Truepwrz,

It looks like LI GUY 1 and GIJoe6186 live close enough to you that they could do an evaluation.

Drop them a PM and set up a work out - even if the work out is a couple of hours before the fight. Then if they say you are good to go get one of them to corner you.

Depending on the rule set, it doesnt really sound like you are ready for this. But hey, in the end its your decision.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

poser

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 10:27pm

Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even if you do **** up horribly you'll probably get another shot soon.

Even Lord Rutten didn't start doing martial arts until he was in college or something like that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 10:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dont really mind losing but i will try my best to win and thats all to it...

An American Hero!

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 11:57pm

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     TryKickboxingNow.com - Free Internet Marketing for Kickboxing Programs! Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I fucking hate you soooo much. I can't believe I might even consider cornering you.....

On that note, we'll look at you the day of the fight and see what you should do. We can't give you a magic pill, but we can see what your strengths are and make a plan.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 12:07am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think its a great ideahe is fighting. The rules are very safe so why should he not fight? Whether he wins.loses sucks/is awesome its fight experience. He can see where he is at and how his training is going.

I am likely going to fight and I am cornering 2 other guys already, but I will make time to work with you the day of the fight and develop some strategy. I can also be in your corner. Most likely none of it will matter as you will likely be nervous as ****, next fight you will be better able to focus on strategy.

How long have you been training and in what styles/schools recently? Give me style and time studied.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast