Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/27/2007 8:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a glock 19 as well. It took a little range time to figure out the sights, but I really like the way it shoots. Just shoot it a while and I think you will really like it.

International Man of Pancakes

Posted On:
    8/27/2007 8:35pm

Style: Wu style tcc+bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I put a box through a 19, but never got the feel for it. I guess because of the lighter frame. The 21 was a natural right from the start. Those are the only two models I've shot.
    Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices.
    - Voltaire

Posted On:
    8/27/2007 9:27pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anthony's 1911 is a fucking beautiful piece of steel. I couldn't hit **** with his zero-recoil FN FiveSeven, but I was blowing the **** out of soda cans with the 1911.

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    8/27/2007 11:42pm

Style: Boxing; Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Olorin
    You should give it to me, I will pay shipping and everything
    Nah. I spent a lot of money on that fucker. Plus, if I have to use it, it will more than likely be at close range. One day, when I'm rich, I'm gonna buy one of those laser sights that replaces the spring guide.

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Infidel

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 8:12am

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Anthony's 1911 is a fucking beautiful piece of steel. I couldn't hit **** with his zero-recoil FN FiveSeven, but I was blowing the **** out of soda cans with the 1911.
    Accuracy aside how did the FiveSeven feel when handling it and shooting it?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 10:07am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: mma, kali, guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Soda cans? Who gets attacked by soda cans? Frightening mental image. Seriously, I'm a fan of glocks in general, however, as a quote from one of my favorite instructors " Son, if you ever shoot me with that 9mm, and I ever find out about it, I'm gonna be pissed"

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 11:11am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboycop
    Soda cans? Who gets attacked by soda cans? Frightening mental image. Seriously, I'm a fan of glocks in general, however, as a quote from one of my favorite instructors " Son, if you ever shoot me with that 9mm, and I ever find out about it, I'm gonna be pissed"
    Military I take it? Used to those FMJ.

I wouldn't want to get shot with the 9mm Golden Sabre rounds I have.

My firearm instructors actually had a hand in talking me back into carrying the 9 again, since I love my 1911's. Their whole argument was that ammo technology has come a long way, and the 9mm was a viable round.

But what do they know about handguns and shooting. It's not like they were Ex SAS operators. Come to think about it, they were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 1:28pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ex-military, current LEO. Just a little joke, breathe deeply. I carry all flavors, .45, .40 and 9mm. Shot placement is more important than caliber when it all comes together. Even a .22 in the ear is effective. 9mm is a viable round, and many smaller folks still need to have something that fits their hands. Duty and off for me is currently either 1911, Glock 22 or sig 229. I'm a fan of the Speer GDHP myself. And by the way, I'm one of those nasty firearms instructors myself.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 1:35pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboycop
    Ex-military, current LEO. Just a little joke, breathe deeply. I carry all flavors, .45, .40 and 9mm. Shot placement is more important than caliber when it all comes together. Even a .22 in the ear is effective. 9mm is a viable round, and many smaller folks still need to have something that fits their hands. Duty and off for me is currently either 1911, Glock 22 or sig 229. I'm a fan of the Speer GDHP myself. And by the way, I'm one of those nasty firearms instructors myself.
    Sorry, forgot to put smiley faces to show I was being sarcastic. :):):)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 1:40pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool beans. Gun geeks everywhere are the same. You succeeded the first level of the game by adding another gun, instead of selling one to get another. We all must horde, horde horde the guns. Hillary IS running for president.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast