Sponsored Links Spacer Image

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 8:49am

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It'd be like Rocky IV except MMA and a paunchy Ivan Drago. Hot damn!!! The cold war heats up again.

edit. I think Randy could be the guy to take down fedor. My gut tell me otherwise, but my gut told me a man half Randy's age and a 50 lbs bigger would win me 40 bucks last Saturday.
    Last edited by mrblackmagic; 8/30/2007 8:55am at .
    Sumus extra manum tuam.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 2:05pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But first there has to be an exhibiton match between Bas and Fedor, with Randy in Bas's corner, and then Fedor kills Bas with brutal GnP while Randy stands there with the towel, frozen in horror.
    And Fedor has to say "If he dies, he dies." Then Randy has to go off and train in Russia, living in a tiny cabin with only Quentin Jackson and Eddie Bravo as training partners. And the fight has to be in Moscow, on Christmas day, with Vladimir Putin and Jean Claude van Damne in the audience.

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 2:46pm

Style: I request to be banned

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 3:23pm

Style: Shootfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    But first there has to be an exhibiton match between Bas and Fedor, with Randy in Bas's corner, and then Fedor kills Bas with brutal GnP while Randy stands there with the towel, frozen in horror.
    And Fedor has to say "If he dies, he dies." Then Randy has to go off and train in Russia, living in a tiny cabin with only Quentin Jackson and Eddie Bravo as training partners. And the fight has to be in Moscow, on Christmas day, with Vladimir Putin and Jean Claude van Damne in the audience.
    Thanks for the laugh.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 4:09pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    Mark this day. You called it, and so it shall be.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 5:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just moved to Turkey, and this was the first UFC I've missed in a long time. I've found all the other fights online except this one. Randy is so incredible. Freaking Turks have never heard of the UFC. They have Turkish oil wrestling (not kidding).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 7:05pm

Style: Man-ho Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyMcFace
    I just moved to Turkey, and this was the first UFC I've missed in a long time. I've found all the other fights online except this one. Randy is so incredible. Freaking Turks have never heard of the UFC. They have Turkish oil wrestling (not kidding).
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2v...ndy-the-natura

Ask and you shall receive.

Follow the link, daily motion is always good for finding these fights.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 9:07pm

Style: Boxing, MMA/MT/BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    I think the UFC is right now offering Fedor the moon to get him in the ring with Couture. With Randy's popularity right now, this would become one of the biggest PPV draws of all time.
    Something tells me it would be somewhat of another Liddell vs Jackson 2 when/if it happens. More and more bandwagon jumpers will start rooting for him but have absolutely no idea who Fedor is or why he's even seen as a challange to Couture. Then hop right off and talk **** IF he gets KO'd. That said; I'll never underestimate Randy again, but I still chose Fedor over all.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 10:45pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by meggaman7
    Something tells me it would be somewhat of another Liddell vs Jackson 2 when/if it happens. More and more bandwagon jumpers will start rooting for him but have absolutely no idea who Fedor is or why he's even seen as a challange to Couture. Then hop right off and talk **** IF he gets KO'd. That said; I'll never underestimate Randy again, but I still chose Fedor over all.
    I think you've got it there. The "official" odds should place Fedor as the favourite in the fight, but frankly with the way betting works and bandwagon jumping a lot of people will be on the Randy side of that fence, simply because he is more well known.

I personally will find it very hard to ever doubt Randy again.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 10:50pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only time I will count Randy out is when they put him in a box and throw dirt on him. And even then, it better be a big box and a lot of dirt.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 9 LastLast