Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 11:03pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by feedback
    More importantly, will they keep wasting my time by posting stupid Chuck Norris jokes over and over? Try something funnier, like parents burying their children.
    Alright...

Originally Rorion wanted to call it the Ultimate Fighting Couture but since no one would enter that they had to change the name.

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 11:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On the sixth day God created feeder fish that clean the parasites off sharks based on a premonition he had of bullshidoka hanging off Randy's nuts.

(Actually, it was Chuck's idea which begs the question of who came first, God OR Norris...)
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 11:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If Randy gets brutally KTFO in career-ending style during his next fight, will people still be talking about him like he is some kind of god?
    I'll tell you what: Randy WILL get knocked out again, brutally, one of these days, and on that day I promise you that I will post nuthuggery that will take your breath away, not only here, but on my blog. I promised myself after the first Liddell LHW upset that I would never root against Randy again. I've had my doubts, from time to time, but I've never come off the nuts.

I don't care if starts getting banged around so much the fans chant "Sham-rock!" whenever he comes out, he'll always be Captain America to me.

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 11:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shamrock even? THAT would be a sad day. Personally I have never bet against Randy and have only lost two bets in that time because of it... good odds but they always change.
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 11:38pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blah blah blah Fedor blah blah. Fedor's whole reputation is that he is the best of the PRIDE heavyweights, those gods among men, the least of whom, such as Fujita or Herring, would be able to easily claim the HW gold from those losers in the UFC. Let's look at how they've done since Dana White bought out his Asian competitors, shall we?
    1.Heath Herring. Fell off a mountain of hype and landed flat on his face, losing to some no-name guy who hasn't been in the UFC since. Made a sort of comeback by winning a decision against a football player who'd been training MMA for two years, then loses to Big Nog.
    2. Cro-Cop. Beats up some schlub, then gets KTFO'ed by Gonzaga, who went on to be manhandled by Our Lord Couture in a way reminiscent of a loving but stern father dealing with an unruly teenaged son.
    3. Big Nog. One of my favorite HW fighters, to tell the truth, he looked far from his best in winning a judge's decision against Heath, that scourge of TUF stars.
    I'm not even going into things like Monson def. Fujita and Arlovski def. Werdun. The PRIDE heavyweight division was given way too much hype among the fans, and Fedor either needs to come over here and face off with Randy, Tim Sylvia, et al, or fade Mike Tyson status. And Arlovski deserves the next shot at the HW gold, NOT cro-cop.

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 11:54pm

Style: Systema & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sorry to dissapoint Vince, but Arlovski isn't really in UFC's long term plans

http://ufcjunkie.com/2007/08/29/are-...drei-arlovski/

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 12:03am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Crudstunk. Oh well, I hear Don Frye's Scorpions have an opening at HW....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 12:17am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    andrei arlovski is a very cool fighter but with gonzaga, cro cop, randy, etc and pridefc fighters in the organizatins he lost his values and ufc no longer needs him..... sad just sad

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 12:24am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really wanted to see Arlovski vs. Couture, too. One can only wonder who else will get the boot....something tells me Werdun had better be damn impressive in his next fight, as had Big Tim, and if Cro-Cop loses to Kongo, well, there's a lot of other IFL teams that seem to have a revolving door in their heavyweight positions.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 7:10am

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If the next fight is not Fedor, then who should it really be?

I think the UFC is right now offering Fedor the moon to get him in the ring with Couture. With Randy's popularity right now, this would become one of the biggest PPV draws of all time.

Perhaps run it with a TUF 7 competition Fedor vs Randy as coaches.

Also, I have found a nuthugger that has gone even to far for me:
    http://www.randycouturefacts.com/
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 89 LastLast