Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/27/2007 9:10pm

Style: Systema & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and ppl were saying his leg kick looked weak in the third round...sheesh
    i had valid reason to skip a heart beat when i saw that kick land on Couture's cranium, you'll never know with a giant like Napao

Crappler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    8/27/2007 11:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HANKtheTANK
    and ppl were saying his leg kick looked weak in the third round...sheesh
    i had valid reason to skip a heart beat when i saw that kick land on Couture's cranium, you'll never know with a giant like Napao
    He took it like a champ. Litterally. Is there any room left for me to cling to his nut sack?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2007 11:50pm

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone who thought gonzagas kick looked weak... you're smoking something. When randy took that one kick flush to the brain I seriously thought it was over, I think larger horses would have dropped.
    I also have a request, now that we've seen the arm snappage, can someone post a before and after of Napao's nose?

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/27/2007 11:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Been on his nuts nonstop since the first LHW win over Chack, and I'm not getting off. I don't care. I don't care if he loses. I don't care if he loses five straight and refuses to retire and people start calling him Shamrock.
    I DON'T CARE. Randy for life.

I didn't see his post-fight interview--is it true he immediately came out and said that he did hit Gonzaga's nose and felt it break? I'm assuming he didn't bother to mention the searing pain in his left arm, which he had to have noticed by then even if it didn't know it was actually broken.

I am ashamed to call myself a man on the same continent as Randy Couture.

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 12:27am

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldk

- the broken nose was accidental, and if intentional would have been a foul (headbutt)
    Some people are questioning whether a headbut was what really caused the broken nose:

I posted this in the other UFC 74 related thread on this site, after seeing it over on Sherdog.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 12:39am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm petitioning the Vatican to declare that instead of the Holy Trinity, we shall have the Holy Quartet, the Father, Son, Holy Ghost, and Randy Couture. Would anyone like to sign my petition?

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 12:44am

Style: Systema & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he mentioned it during the post fight interview, saying he felt and heard the crunch when they hit the mat, so he thinks it was broken due to the clash of heads

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 12:49am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When Chuck Norris goes to sleep, he checks under the bed for Randy Couture.

When Randy goes to the beach he doesn't even need sun-block. Actually the sun needs some Randy-block.

When Couture jumps in the ocean, he doesn't get wet. The ocean gets Couture...

Randy Couture can slam a revolving door.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Randy Couture has allowed to live.

Randy Couture can tickle a snake's arm-pit.

Randy Couture messes with Texas!

Randy Couture sleeps with a night light. Not because Randy Couture is afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Randy Couture.

Randy Couture's calendar goes directly from March 31 to April 2, because nobody fools Randy Couture.

Randy Couture knows the definitions of every word in the English language... except for mercy...

Randy cuts weight with a razor.

Superman wears Randy Couture pajamas.

Randy Couture once played 18 holes of golf using a 12" piece of rebar and a sundried tomato... and shot a 54.

"Brokeback Mountain" is not just a movie. It's also what Randy calls the pile of dead Brazilians in his front yard.

Randy Couture is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Randy Couture has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

Randy Couture can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

There are no races, only countries of people Randy Couture has beaten to different shades of black and blue.

Randy Couture was the fourth wiseman...he gave Baby Jesus the gift of Clinch.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 12:53am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And a serious thread thread dedicated to a great man get's completely derailed....
    God said, "Let there be light." Randy Couture said, "Say please."
    Randy Couture can divide by zero.
    Due to a complicated explanation involving black holes and the speed of light, Randy Couture is his own father. This is because only Randy Couture can create something as awesome as Randy Couture.

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 4:51am

Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I got most things wrong watching UFC on Sunday night (Bravo is delayed in UK) and, for example, thought Josh would beat GSP, I favoured Randy but thought again and went for Gonzaga having in Mind the Cro Cop KO (astonishing) and had low confidence in my judgment.

How could I doubt Mr Coutoure. Tremendous performance in dominating the contender and refusing to allow him to settle. Great Strategy. I thought he might be in Trouble with the kick to the Head but it barely troubled him.

What a performance! What a competitor!.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast