Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/26/2007 6:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

*pics *KY TD the flake out/fall out thread

About half the people that said they would be there weren't .

Nothing really ground breaking . I learned some more stuff on the ground and ***** footed around with some light contact MMA stuff with Leere .

I had fun in between bouts of dry heaving and being frustrated about the lack of people .

Total head count of 7 ... 4 of which were pretty new to the whole MA thing ( sorry again Jason ) ,

Pictures should be up soon .

And if anyone knows where Blindfury and Leere ended up let me know ... they never showed at Texas Roadhouse .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/26/2007 7:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I should also mention I am pretty sure I broke/cracked a rib .

Pictures are transferring .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/26/2007 8:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

More here .

Going back through the pictures makes me think maybe every one was having a better time than I thought .
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    8/26/2007 8:23pm

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Glad to see you could pull something together. If you must know, I'm juts recovering from a fractured wrist, so that's why I've been a bit under-represented lately.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/26/2007 8:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by airman kai
    Glad to see you could pull something together. If you must know, I'm juts recovering from a fractured wrist, so that's why I've been a bit under-represented lately.
    Well that makes perfect sense then . Revisionist broke you didn't he ? He breaks everyone .

I think you would have really enjoyed it . I am truly in the worse shape I have been in , in years .

But I was thinking of you , well thinking of kicking you anyway .

BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/27/2007 1:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't even get the participants to come to the damn picture/video thread . WTF I showered and everything .

seriousmantid seems to like his kung fu and defended his position by calling it "damn fun" ... He hurt his foot stepping on the mat . No I am not making fun of him or making it up , although I probably should poke some fun in his general direction , since he is still in the dark as to if teh mantis is 4 r3als .

Honestly I think he knows it sucks but has a great time doing , and I think he did hurt his little "footsy ". He and his buddies seemed jazzed about doing it again sometime soon .

I wish I could have talked to Blindfury more , he seemed to be one hell of an interesting cat .

Maybe the people who were there will show up so I can talk to them instead of about them .

P.S.

I also learned how to "knee ride"

Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 8/27/2007 2:08am at .
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Master of the Shrimp

Posted On:
    8/27/2007 10:20am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy ****, that second picture is funny,

Everytime I take a picutre, if I am talking, I look fucking weird. It always occurs. I am very expressive.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/27/2007 7:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by blindfury
    Holy ****, that second picture is funny,

Everytime I take a picutre, if I am talking, I look fucking weird. It always occurs. I am very expressive.

Thanks for coming out man , I am real sorry (again) about everyone flaking out . I think you can see why I get so frustrated , the people available to train with and who are affordable don't have all that much to offer , and the people who have something to offer flake on me constantly .

What happened to meeting at Texas Roadhouse ? The last thing I heard from you and leere was that you were down for it and heading in that direction . We finished cleaning up at the McDojang and headed out there ... the hostess said no one had seen you or leere or anyone matching you guys description waiting on more people .
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2007 9:15pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    texas roadhouse didn't show up on my gps system. :( sometimes its maps are old and **** isn't in there.

so, we said.. ah, ****, we're already on the road, we'll take forever finding it, let's just get home.

i had a blast, though, and i'd love to do it again sometime. i'd really like to arrange a throwdown in lexington, but it would be next year/summer 08ish at the earliest.

i hope i had nothing to do with you cracking a rib, monkey, but i'm afraid i did.. that one throw, man, that was nasty. i'm very sorry if that's the case. :/

and that picture of me getting picked up by jason is goofy as ****, by the way. i'm way too happy about getting the **** thrown out of me.. lol.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/27/2007 10:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by leere_form

i hope i had nothing to do with you cracking a rib, monkey, but i'm afraid i did.. that one throw, man, that was nasty. i'm very sorry if that's the case. :/
    yeah it was you ...

I just watched the video , you can hear a very sharp and distinct "pop" over the sound of us landing chest to chest .

I am assuming that pop is what makes it hard to stretch and breath .

Oh well I had fun . I am more worried about my knee tho . Those mats have degraded since I was in there last . Appearently at some point my pivot hung up on the mat and I pulled my knee .

:tongue3:

It's my own fault for purposely showing up torn up all to hell , sleep deprived , hung over and mostly insane .
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast