Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2007 2:33pm

Style: *********

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I take that back, the only people I know, other than Matty P, who have done this for real or know someone who has are Russians.

Matty is also in a breed of his own.

Posted On:
    8/27/2007 3:06pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for your comments.

A 22 probably wouldn't buck much more than the CO2 gun used. And I was just walking and shooting. Also, it was the first "take" made, but since it was OK, I stopped. To me the video shows that the method works, and that was the purpose.

On my site, there are pics of "real guns" and the targets used, plus videos showing shooting one and two handed. Try the gun test page if you are interested: www.pointshooting.com/guntests.htm

There also is a video of me shooting at and hitting pop cans tossed into the air with an airsoft, which is indicative of a method that is easy and accurate.

Using a two handed grip allows you to make forward punches and elbow smashes as with the CAR system, see pics.

Again thanks for your comments, and I don't plan to debate the method here as I feel that most if not all questions are answered in the articles on the site. I have been doing this for a number of years now, so I have fielded and responded to most any objection one can think of.

Also, if you don't like it, or if it can't be used with your gun, please don't use it.

And you also can try it out yourself, at your own risk and expense of course.

And always use safe gun handling practices.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2007 3:58pm

Style: *********

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 5shot
    Thanks for your comments.

A 22 probably wouldn't buck much more than the CO2 gun used. And I was just walking and shooting. Also, it was the first "take" made, but since it was OK, I stopped. To me the video shows that the method works, and that was the purpose.
    You are right there... however it also won't stop a concerted attacker. A .22 won't even punch through what most people wear for winter clothes in most states.

On my site, there are pics of "real guns" and the targets used, plus videos showing shooting one and two handed. Try the gun test page if you are interested: www.pointshooting.com/guntests.htm

There also is a video of me shooting at and hitting pop cans tossed into the air with an airsoft, which is indicative of a method that is easy and accurate.

Using a two handed grip allows you to make forward punches and elbow smashes as with the CAR system, see pics.
    If you were hitting all x-ring and could prove that you were not an experienced shooter, I might think that your "method" has something too it. However just hitting paper... don't cut it. If you can't put in all black at at least 20' you won't stand chance in a stress situation. Also you seem to simply disregard all of the studies and research done by Law Enforcement, and military. For instance here is a study done by the NYPD and cited by Viriginia State police. http://www.virginiacops.org/Articles...ing/Combat.htm
    Even studies done by the Secret Service state that without the use of simunitions the type of aimed accuracy in combat that you are talking about is simply a pipe dream.

Again thanks for your comments, and I don't plan to debate the method here as I feel that most if not all questions are answered in the articles on the site. I have been doing this for a number of years now, so I have fielded and responded to most any objection one can think of.

Also, if you don't like it, or if it can't be used with your gun, please don't use it.

And you also can try it out yourself, at your own risk and expense of course.

And always use safe gun handling practices.
    So essentially you came to our forum for free advertising. Now I am not just saying that you are full of ****, but that you are an asshole troll, trying to pump something that is not tested, and does not correspond with any combat statistics or studies, and then you have the balls to say, "use at your own risk." I can only hope and pray that a moderator punk-busts your ass. In case you hadn't noticed the point of this forum is for discussion and debate about the effectiveness of systems. Not for free advertising forr an untested and unproven system that you are not willing to have to defend.

Posted On:
    8/27/2007 5:55pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Believe you got your site wrong about the SOP 9 info. The link in the article is to my site.

All the articles and info on my site are for FREE, and the hits are just fine thank you.

And if a mod want to wipe this thread out, no prob.

Your loss not mine.

Have a nice day.

:tongue2:

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 9:03am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't see the site at work. You're not that guy with the flaming stupidity from THR and TFL, are you?
    That will last a much shorter time here.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 9:15am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: general mayhem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, I have decided I too will get Elvis Costello to do a cameo in my next shooting video. he he.

Infidel

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 2:08pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a load of horse ****.

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 7:47pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For those who know how to read and think some, here is a link to an article on modern point shooting.

IMHO P&S is a bit faster, but then to each his own.

http://www.glocktalk.com/attachment.php?postid=8838580

Infidel

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 8:37pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For those who know how to read and think some
    Meaning if we don't agree with you we're stupid?

You should come back when you
    A. Use real firearms
    B. Have the professionalisim to answer questions and defend your statements.

Droping the "It just works" bombs is cheesier than that smell you get behind you're ears after not washing a few days.
    Last edited by vigilus; 8/28/2007 8:40pm at .

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 2:21am

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Funny how the more this guy posts, the less I seem to care.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast