--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know much about them, but when you find out, let me know dude. I've been eyeballing their gloves for a long time now. They look fucking sweet.

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've never used Rival, but for what it costs, it better be good. Better last a fucking long time, too.

I don't foresee having the disposable income to justify spending $130 on a pair of training gloves any time soon. I'm perfectly happy with my $70 Windys and would buy another pair in a heartbeat.

But if you get the Rivals, let us know. I'm curious to know if they're awesome enough to be worth that hefty price tag.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The muay thai school I trained with use Rival. Actually, between the two instructors, one liked Rival, the other like Fairtex. The one that liked Rival said the glove fits to your hand extremely well, the downside being that you don't get the same kind of feel when punching something. You don't feel the shock of the hit.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiBoxerShorts
    I've never used Rival, but for what it costs, it better be good. Better last a fucking long time, too.

I don't foresee having the disposable income to justify spending $130 on a pair of training gloves any time soon. I'm perfectly happy with my $70 Windys and would buy another pair in a heartbeat.

But if you get the Rivals, let us know. I'm curious to know if they're awesome enough to be worth that hefty price tag.
    I think the $130 is Canadian.

Edit - That's still fucking $123 U.S. Damn.
    Last edited by SpringHeeledJack; 8/26/2007 1:03pm at .

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been eying them too. They look awesome.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait, how the **** did I start this thread? I was just responding to somebody who asked. What happened?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    psh, gloves are for wimps, real men bite there own arms off and beat the guy with it, so theres no need from gloves.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    here's a thread on 'another forum' that is specifically talking about rival gears gloves

LINK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringHeeledJack
    Wait, how the **** did I start this thread? I was just responding to somebody who asked. What happened?
    One of the mods went on a PMS pogrom and removed all my posts, regardless of their quality or relevance.