Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 10 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2007 5:26am

Style: Boxing, MMA/MT/BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was actually looking forward to seeing what Brock could do in the MMA game. But that article was just too fucking much. I'm pretty sure he's just saying a lot of it to get some Mayweather esque negative publicity, but still. And yeah, that pic looks like he's titty fucking a dildo on a brass knuckle hilt for the record.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2007 5:39am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: working and schooling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmiracleman
    Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Couture - Randy wins at 2:13 of the first round via referee stoppage due to Lesnar giving himself a concussion after attempting a shooting star press.
    It wasn't as bad as the million times Hayabusa screwed up; but it was definitely wince-worthy.

Lesnar can succeed at anything he puts his mind to......except football.....

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    8/25/2007 6:04am

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree soundly with the consensus here: he needs to fight his way up from the bottom just like everybody else. What he wants is to go straight to the top without getting bogged down and losing against another promising heavy weight.

He knows an early loss would taint his record and likely prevent him from taking the title for a long time. A few bad runs and his career would look mediocre. He wouldn't have the ride to instant glory that he's looking for. Additionally, I suspect he's looking to get lucky and win the title so he can return to Pro-Wrestling with a new pedigree and get more money.

It would also help the ailing professional wrestling market because they're losing market share to the UFC. What better way to boost ticket sales than by bragging that one of their guys beat the heavyweight champ and therefore pro-wrestlers are suddenly "the real deal" again. **** 'em.

I also think he wants to get a shot at Couture hoping to win by virtue of sheer athleticism against the 44 year old currently holding the title. Call me cynical, but I really don't trust or respect pro-wrestlers at all.

He doesn't deserve a title shot. If he can go all the way, then why not start out with some of the other talented heavyweight hopefuls? Because he's afraid of losing to the other guys contending for the title.

I say feeding him to Cro-Cop is a monumental idea or letting him put his money where his mouth is to fight Tim Sylvia strikes me as another good idea. He might really be able to go all the way, and honestly a little **** talking here or there is probably good for getting fans riled up. He may actually be working the ****-talking angle purposefully to generate interest from fans... who knows.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2007 7:49am

Style: Hiatus for Gen. Fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The chance of Brock returning to Pro Wrestling is slim--he walked away from something like a $45 million dollar contract because he didn't like the lifestyle and wanted to spend more time with his daughter.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2007 8:34am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If he returns to pro wrestling in the states, it won't be for WWE/ECW. He had to take them to court to bust out of a no-compete clause he'd signed. That leaves TNA.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    8/25/2007 8:53am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringHeeledJack
    Credit to Cracky for this one.

That picture is killing me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2007 9:06am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jumping Jesus on a pogo-stick! I've seen a lot of things in my lifetime. The fall of the Berlin Wall, high-speed internet access, peanutbutter and jelly in the same jar, and now a chudbaby with a pituitary problem fellating his own chest/knife/dick/tattoo! Seriously, Brock, that tattoo isn't doing you any favors.

Crappler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    8/26/2007 4:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think feeding him to Tim would be a good idea. As the former champ, Tim's got the credentials, the **** talking has already started and if he beats Tim, he might ger taken seriously. That said, I hope Brock gets the ever-loving piss beat out of him.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/26/2007 6:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's a LONG way beyond Bob Sapp. Sapp is a football player with massive size and strength who didn't set the NFL on fire but had some success in kickboxing.

Lesnar is huge and strong and all that, but he's the opposite--his greatest strength is in wrestling and football was kind of an afterthought.

The fact that he couldn't cut it in the NFL doesn't say much about his chances in MMA.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2007 7:11pm

Style: Man-ho Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_ketchens
    I
    He knows an early loss would taint his record and likely prevent him from taking the title for a long time.

Additionally, I suspect he's looking to get lucky and win the title so he can return to Pro-Wrestling with a new pedigree and get more money.

I also think he wants to get a shot at Couture hoping to win by virtue of sheer athleticism against the 44 year old currently holding the title.

I say feeding him to Cro-Cop is a monumental idea

I think you hit the nail on the head.

I think watching him get destroyed by Cro-cop or Fedor would be a treat.

Or just for sheer stupid internet entertainment value, he should fight Kimbo. Their double debut in the UFC.

The more highprofile fighters/athletes in the UFC the better.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 10 LastLast