Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 12:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Greetings Gents,

My name is Henry Infante, I'm a Shidoshi in the Bujinkan(as political as it may be).

I can vouch for Christa's Bujinkan ranks. I gave her the Shidoshi-Ho title, we are waiting for certs to come from Japan, her certs as well some shodan ones as well, that can take forever...LOL. The Buj ranks she holds are legitimate and signed through Hatsumi Sensei. I'm not sure if her Bujinkan ranks have been an issue in this thread but I wanted to add my input on them.

I can say this about her federation, she has turned away several people with fake rank certs. She's not running a Mcdojo style group. She's been very picky about who she allows in.

I believe Mr. Crawford can vouch for her other certs, Jiu jitsu and Kenpo?

I'm not well known in the arts nor do I care to be. You can verify who I am through the Bujinkan if neccessary. I teach in South Florida and keep my training group very small, not commercialized. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

In the arts,

Henry Infante
    Budo Tenchi Dojo

Guess which finger is the fickle one...

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 12:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Could you supply one of the moderators with direct contact information, so that they may speak with you personally, avoiding any discrepancy or misunderstanding?
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 12:17pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    of course.

Who are the moderators and I'll happily send my number.

In the arts,

Henry Infante
    Budo tenchi Dojo

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 12:29pm

Style: Mixed-Up Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Budotenchi
    The Buj ranks she holds are legitimate and signed through Hatsumi Sensei.

....Hatsumi, that's another issue.....

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 12:32pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Budo Ryu Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anshu is my Sensei and she is one of the most honest and real individuals that you could meet. All of her licenses and diplomas are on the wall where she teaches. I am shocked about his thread, I am even more shocked that Mr. Crawford, a MAN THAT SHE TALKS SO HIGHLY ABOUT lets this type of behavior happen between people at his school.

I have been involved with the Budo Ryu since 2005 and I have never heard her ever say anything bad about anyone, she does her thing and does not get involved with what others are doing, so knowing this I have not idea why this Shawn or a Frost is posting bad things? I do not know why they seem to want to attacker her, and keep posting things about her on this forum?

I run a Budo Ryu Ninjutsu School in St. Louis, MO. and I am honored to have her as my ninjutsu teacher.
    (http://budoryuninjutsu.bravehost.com/index.html)

Every time she throws stealth and or weapon seminars people from ALL TYPES of ninjutsu organizations all over come to attend, she is one of the best at what she does.

She runs the Shinobi no Mono Magazine, which is the only magazine that is distributed worldwide on the art of the Ninja. (www.shinobimagazine.com)

She also heads the Ninjutsu International Federation, it is one of the largest Independent Ninjutsu Organizations in the World!
    (http://cjj2004.tripod.com/ninjutsuin...onalfederation)

Sensei is a GREAT teacher of the arts, a great mom and a great person, and she does not deserve people that “probably” has never trained with her or even met her to talk badly of her.

She was training in the ninja arts WAY before, she started with the AJJ or KENPO training, She has said that on many occasions. she started her training in the Ninja arts with Kobayashi Sensei, he was her teacher of the Tomo ryu Shinobi-jutsu, Eishin Ryu Iaijutsu and Shinobi Kobujutsu.

I have had the honor of training with him on 2 separate occasions through my training so far. When she introduced me to him, not only did she say that this is my ninjutsu teacher, but also said that he was her first martial art teacher, and he smiled and nodded, so I know that Kobayashi Sensei is proceeds all of her other teachers and training.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 12:34pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deshaun Jackson

I have been involved with the Budo Ryu since 2005 and I have never heard her ever say anything bad about anyone, she does her thing and does not get involved with what others are doing, so knowing this I have not idea why this Shawn or a Frost is posting bad things? I do not know why they seem to want to attacker her, and keep posting things about her on this forum?

I run a Budo Ryu Ninjutsu School in St. Louis, MO. and I am honored to have her as my ninjutsu teacher.
    (http://budoryuninjutsu.bravehost.com/index.html)
    wait...you've been in budo ryu for all of 2 years...and now you run a school?!?!

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 12:45pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sempaiman
    ....Hatsumi, that's another issue.....

I'm not gonna argue that one. I have my thoughts on that as well. Maybe some other time we'll share thoughts on that.

In the arts,

Henry Infante
    Budo tenchi Dojo

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 12:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Oops.

Now, who are you?
    Damn, I should have seen that one coming...

I am....

Ashida Kim....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 12:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by suddenimpact
    the letter was forwarded from steve crawford. im also bieng refered to in the letter
    Thanks. I really wasn't "challenging" you, rather I really wanted to know...

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 12:50pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Crawford doesn't LET anything happen at all. We are all grown-ups here. We do not need permission.

Crawford trains fighters. That's all he is really interested in. (High Steve! No good Jits in CT yet...but I'm trying, I swear!!!) I can personally guarantee that he would rather stay out of all this. I don't think he really cares at all about what Christa does, and will probably have to be dragged into this reluctantly.

At which point he will point out whichever ranks he can personally vouch for. I wish Christa would just come in here and clear the stuff up herself. By not doing so she is dragging this out.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast