Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 12:21am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Idk, she SEEMS legit to me.
    Last edited by Exlax5000; 9/07/2007 12:28am at .

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 1:34am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The discussion of the Ninja's efficacy went here:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59771

Edit: Hemorrhage feels this isn't about the efficacy of Ninjas. So, I'll go back to my original assessment that the tangent thread in the above link is really a "you guys are so mean" type thread.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 9/07/2007 11:21am at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 7:57am

supporting member
     Style: american jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I talked with steve crawford last night and got some insight about the rank and lineage stuff. he is actually gonna post on here today possibly. he confirmed that the shorinji ryu rank is actually under him (he is a senior belt under ken penland and george alexander). according to him all the kenpo stuff is under his CCKS system and that he cross ranked her based on her time as a black belt under me since she was originally my kenpo student. he did bring up a couple of good points. but i'm still backing my reason for starting this thread. and that email she sent to him (because she doesnt have the balls to talk to me about it, even though she supposably use to kick my ass all the time, lol) proves that there is more to this whole thing.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 8:36am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Physical Therapy 4 Ankle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would really like to see how this works out. I mean even by McDojo standards becomeing the head grand daddy master of a system still takes a generation so to see some one so young really sends off bells.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 10:21am

Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I decided to retry searching out some of the rank on Anshu Jacobson. I started with searching for "eishin ryu iaijutsu chris jacobson" and found this:

http://www.blackdragon.co.za/affiliates.htm

This is a list of people who have associated with BDFS. That's right, the infamous Black Dragon Fighting Society. Among those names: An - Shu Sensei Jacobson, plus a number of others claiming 10th Dan in such diverse arts as "Shoalin" (Luther Franklin & Dr. Felkoff, apparently, are the dual Soke of Shoalin), and even "Chi Kung" (Walter Rice, PhD.). BDFS is more than just the deadliest str33t fighters this side of the dojo, they now sell rank to any and all as well.

Next I searched for her Anshu Jacobson's ties to Aikijutsu, finding nothing but her own assertions and lineages and this:

http://www.mastersnest.com/index.htm

Anyone taking the time to peruse the fee schedule for the various "services" will note that they sell rank, Menkyo Kaiden, even PhD.'s in "Martial Arts", etc. They claim to only give certs based on actual rank, but the signup process for their certificates has absolutely no request for credentials, only credit card information. Clearly, this site is one of the many sokeship "Good Ol' Boy's Club" (or girl, in this case) sites, wherein anyone can get a handful of rank for a price and display it to lend credibility to their dojo. This does not expressly mean that Christa Jacobson's rank is not real, but it certainly does paint a very bad picture if someone who has valid rank subscribes to one of these lowlife abusers. Add that to the questionable choice in becoming a member of BDFS and you've got a very questionable situation.

While searching for more information, I did stumble across this:

http://wcmaa.homestead.com/membership.html

This is a site that claims it does not give out any rank or sokeship certs, it only supports it's members and relates any claims of rank which are given to the site by other trusted individuals and federations. Strangely enough, her list is MUCH shorter here, almost as if only three of her claims could be verified by this site, one of which is with the Booj and the other with Stephen K. Hayes:

Sensei Christa Jacobson
    Founder Budo Ryu Ninjutsu
    2nd Dan ToShinDo Ninjutsu
    4th Dan Bujinkan Ninjutsu

Now, since her site lists these two accomplishments long after she gained Dan rank in Eishin ryu, Kouka ryu, and Kenpo, it's safe to assume that they could not validate those claims or she did not see the need to mention them...two of the highest ranks she has...to this site. Which is easier to believe?

In the end, like always when I try to track down anything about Anshu Jacobson, there is little concrete evidence for or against certain claims, save for the award from Hayes which is quite well documented on his awards site. Otherwise we hvae circumstantial evidence suggesting that there are other who cannot or will not ackowledge the ranks that Christa Jacobson claims.

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 10:48am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Exlax5000
    Idk, she SEEMS legit to me.
    Thank you for your detailed analysis and expert opinion, Exlax, from the KC area. Olathe?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 11:11am

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by suddenimpact
    I talked with steve crawford last night and got some insight about the rank and lineage stuff. he is actually gonna post on here today possibly. he confirmed that the shorinji ryu rank is actually under him (he is a senior belt under ken penland and george alexander). according to him all the kenpo stuff is under his CCKS system and that he cross ranked her based on her time as a black belt under me since she was originally my kenpo student. he did bring up a couple of good points. but i'm still backing my reason for starting this thread. and that email she sent to him (because she doesnt have the balls to talk to me about it, even though she supposably use to kick my ass all the time, lol) proves that there is more to this whole thing.
    And who are you, and why do you suddenly switch from second person to the first person perspective when relaying this latest information?

Also, where did you get the letter that you posted here allegedly addressed to Mr. Crawford? You still haven't answered where that letter was posted *originally* allowing you to copy it to this forum.

What kind of nonsense is really going on here - MR. CRAWFORD??

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 11:13am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjoo
    And who are you, and why do you suddenly switch from second person to the first person perspective when relaying this latest information?

Also, where did you get the letter that you posted here allegedly addressed to Mr. Crawford? You still haven't answered where that letter was posted *originally* allowing you to copy it to this forum.

Be careful what you wish for whilst here.. This site and its members have a habbit of finding people's skeletons.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 11:48am

supporting member
     Style: american jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

the letter was forwarded from steve crawford. im also bieng refered to in the letter

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 11:54am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Oops.

Now, who are you?
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast