Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/31/2007 2:22pm

supporting member
     Style: american jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AMF
    Want to know why you haven't had any luck yet? Because there is no info, it's all fake B.S crap.

This quote explains it all:

"Secret ninja hidden martial training" = :bsflag:

your probably right. but who knows there may be something we can find

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 7:20am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Physical Therapy 4 Ankle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this thread dieing because there is nothing we can find? Or does that mean its total B.S. and the thread dies becuase the case is solved?

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 7:30am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you have anything to contribute ?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 7:50am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSlade
    Is this thread dieing because there is nothing we can find? Or does that mean its total B.S. and the thread dies becuase the case is solved?
    I think that because of the sheer weight of questionable elements to this "investigation", I doubt there's going to be any quick fix.
    There's the ninja lineage, the claims of sword art rank, the kempo rank, the tournaments etc...

There's also the fact that there's no such thing as a full-time Bullshido investigator, and people are doing other things, like working, living and (hopefully) training.

Feel free to pitch in anything useful...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 9:31am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i'm still working on it, ive solved the kenpo thing and proved it was bs but having trouble with the other arts. if anyone has contributions, im all ears

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 4:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

finally a response

here is the great anshu's response to a third party who shouldnt even be involved.

Mr. Crawford,

READ THIS WHOLE EMAIL!

I have nothing but the upmost respect for you, but I have to be honest in this in saying that I am totally hurt over the "talk" on Bullshido. they have be-littled me, my family, my personal life,..they have broadcasted to the world my personal life ( which legally is slader and I can sue them) and has throwm me in the dirt.

Fucking Shawn is now on there saying that my Shorinji Ryu ranks is not right and the Kenpo Rank that you gave me, is not a legitamate rank either,..IN FACT he even goes as far as to say that you did give me that rank, and YOU CANNOT GIVE ME THAT RANK because you are only a shodan in kenpo, so he even takes a shot at you too!

I have been getting emails saying that people are talking on Bullshido, but honestly I have not even looked at that thread for over a year till last night, I am way to busy to even waist my time with this non-sence,..but I did read it for the first time last night..and I am FUCKING PISSED!

#1 - I have been kicking shawnd fucking ass the whole fucking time that we have been training,..he still owes me money and he is ntohing but a fucking puss!

#2 - he wants to be some authority on bullshido when he steals from you, cheats you
    #3 - EVERYONE even back then, knew that I had trained in ninjutsu before I started with anyone related to AJJ,..I even tlold shawn that,.now he wants to say that,..**** HIM!

ALL OF MY RANKS ARE ONLINE SO THAT ANYONE CAN SE THEM! Every thing that I say that I have I have a diploma online for peopel to view!

And phrost?

Is he the one that wants to talk, live off of his wife, not have a job, talk about how bad ass is he and never ever get into the ring,..he thinks that he is a bad ass because he pays a monthly due?

IS THIS WHY IT IS OK,..They pay a monthly due and I done,..if I start paying a monthly due will you say siomething to them?

I am totally hurt, I have a very successfull school, and my students do not need to read that when they google this art,..also my family does not deserve for others to talk about me like thatm,..that is totally rude and dis-respectfull!!!

NO ONE EVER and I mean EVER will ever say anything about you in anyway. on my forum, that is the difference,...to me that is a way tha tI can show you respect also.

you know the biggest difference between traditional martial arts and modern mma???????? had nothing to do with technique,...it is about respect,..and all of the MMA modern arts has lost all sence of what respect really truely is.

I am hurt that your assisstant talks ill of me and you have done nothing in my behalf,..

I am hurt aht one of yoru students talks ill of my perosnal life, my family and me and you do nothing for my behalf.

I would never let any of my studetns do this to you or your school,..hell I am sure that we can make a thread of alot of personal things that you have done in your perosnal life that you do not want the whole world to know, truth or not, that is your persoanl life and it does not need to be braodcasted,..

you know how many people in the traditional world talks **** on Sunny Hueghs? ALOT,..he is known as a RANK HORE in the traditional setting,..he does not have a gret reputatuion, but if someone tlaked about him online in the forums and then ran his name to the dirt again and then buried you with him,..how would that make you feel?

DO YOU GET MY POINT?

Call me, I want to talk about this and I would appreciate that you can give me maybe 10 min without cutting me off to talk to a fighter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I want to handle this as 2 adults, there is a reason why I have not responded to the forum at all,. and I have told all of my students to not either,..but this is rediculous.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 4:54pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Surely she refers to the thread on E-budo in respect of not looking at it for a year ?
    I have been getting emails saying that people are talking on Bullshido, but honestly I have not even looked at that thread for over a year till last night
    Given this thread started on the 22nd August.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 5:31pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd just posted that in our staff forum, primarily for the sake of humor.

Here's a few things to clear up for anyone confused.

1. This is a public forum made available through my own personal, substantial time, effort and expense, for the benefit of all Martial Artists.

2. We do not delete/move/edit/etc anything that is not illegal or libelous from this discussion forum. Some posts in this particular sub-forum (MABS) may be moved to a less moderated forum if they are not on-topic or appropriate as this is a serious discussion forum. An opinion, regardless of how unflattering or hurtful you might find it, is not libel.

3. It has been stated several times that the only thing anyone should be concerned with in this case is the veracity of rank claimed by the individual in question. What anyone does in their private life that is not related to the Martial Arts, is irrelevant and should be ignored.

4. I have no idea what gossipy group of housewives said individual got this "personal information" about me from, but it makes me laugh.

5. If Christa wants to respond to this, she's more than welcomed to do so. Sending off emails behind the scenes trying to exert pressure on people in order to make this all go away is not even remotely the course of action that would be chosen by someone looking to simply clear up misunderstandings; it's generally the course of action chosen by someone with something to hide. However, the staff (myself included) has no special interest in any of this beyond providing the medium with which this can be discussed and hopefully resolved in some manner.

Thanks!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 6:42pm

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where was this letter posted?

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 7:24pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would invite Christa Jacobson to start posting on this thread to tell her side of the story, as verses complaining to Mr. Crawford.
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast