223526 Bullies, 4263 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 9:29pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The first MMA event I went to in KC featured Chris in a kickboxing match against another guy, if there needs to be some further confirmation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 10:09pm

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    The first MMA event I went to in KC featured Chris in a kickboxing match against another guy, if there needs to be some further confirmation.
    Look at my login - it says "noob". That means I'm new. I don't know you or anyone. All I see is some guy that looks at LEAST as ugly as I do saying "dude, she was a man". This is not unequivocal proof, in fact it's not even slight evidence. It's just you sayin' ...

But ya know, if that's the best you have then - well - case closed. Another brilliant Bullshido investigation closed.

:director: Morons! (I just said that because I wanted to use one of these icon thingies)

Seriously, I'm sure you're probably on the mark but look at it from my perspective.... this whole thing is pretty weak, except the phony Zen stuff. Sure, she looks like she was a man. I could never figure out why some guy is letting her beat him up from the top - maybe she really was beating him, but there isn't a shread of real proof in this thread.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 10:26pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjoo
    Look at my login - it says "noob". That means I'm new. I don't know you or anyone. All I see is some guy that looks at LEAST as ugly as I do saying "dude, she was a man". This is not unequivocal proof, in fact it's not even slight evidence. It's just you sayin' ...

But ya know, if that's the best you have then - well - case closed. Another brilliant Bullshido investigation closed.

:director: Morons! (I just said that because I wanted to use one of these icon thingies)

Seriously, I'm sure you're probably on the mark but look at it from my perspective.... this whole thing is pretty weak, except the phony Zen stuff. Sure, she looks like she was a man. I could never figure out why some guy is letting her beat him up from the top - maybe she really was beating him, but there isn't a shread of real proof in this thread.
    The Transexual thing is well documented in past threads. Give it a rest. As for other stuff, that's the purpose of these threads. Investigating. IF firm proof of bullshido is found then this thread gets made into an article for .org and .com. Not all of our threads wind up there.

Ok, that said...LET THE TRANSEXUAL STUFF DROP!!! This thread is now STRICTLY about investigations into her credentials. Next person to make an off-topic post about her gender, past or present, gets a week in trollshido.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 10:32pm

supporting member
     Style: american jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    has anyone tried to email her and ask for comments..ive tried twice with no response

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2007 11:50pm

Style: karate,judo,JJ,Aikido,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There are just way to many holes in the timeline here.

I have a question... is she still on good terms with this Master Crawford ?

From what I could gather so far from this thread is that they all had a falling out but she is still listed on his site as a nidan only.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 8:31am

supporting member
     Style: american jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    she still communicates with crawford. i have sent him a link of this thread and her site info with her rank she obtained from him to find out if its legit. as far as the penland stuff (sadly he is no longer with us to confirm) she did that through crawford as well

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 8:52am

Style: Sword

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by suddenimpact
    as far as the penland stuff (sadly he is no longer with us to confirm) she did that through crawford as well
    I had the displeasure of seeing one of Ken Penland's DVDs about a week ago, and to be honest, even if the grade was legit it is worthless.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 1:22pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gents,
    Here's a thought....

It is common for people who go thru a gender change to "wipe the slate clean", so to speak. Or "re-invent" themselves. These actions help deal with the mental angle of such a drastic change in their lives. The effort is to support their "new" personna, but, to what degree varies from person to person.

What's not to say the certs are real, but somehow bought, as alot of so-called certs today are? Or they were earned, but with the least amout of time and/or training required?

It has already been said that the dates on some of the paper don't match some dates that someone else suggested that was a more realistic timeline. So, what's the real story and the proof?

Suggestion....let's lay off the gender jokes and get to the center of this investigation, is she for real so far as a martial artist is concerned?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 3:09pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, ok how did he do?

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 3:45pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Admin note: Let's drop the gender issues, they're barely relevant here... a footnote at best. This is about Martial Arts, and the claims of a particular individual, not their genetalia.
    Hmm... I wasn't aware the genetalia were making claims... :)

That said -- all I can say is this regarding all the various rank claims and such:

If an inidividual needs to write a small novel describing their training, rank, and experience, and then another small novel clarifying the first novel for those that couldn't make sense of it, they're probably hiding something (deliberately or otherwise).

Nothing wrong with a novel if it's interesting to read and has a good point other than "...and that's why I'm a 4th dan in <insert martial art>."
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast