Page 25 of 26 First ... 15212223242526 Last
  1. #241
    Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    plasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,247
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jak_Angelescu View Post
    What I was trying to show, is that her students are seriously fucked up. As I said before I don't know enough about ninjutsu to say whether or not she's authentic. BUT, I do know enough to say that she is a fucking psychopath. Let me give a little bit of a story here....

    She is extremely sensitive. Yes her martial arts training was the toughest I've ever been in, but I'm a big girl who's very out of shape. As in, 245lbs. I do try to work out when I can, but her expectations were so unrealistic. We did knuckle pushups and as my knuckles were cracking and I was trying my hardest, later on in a "heart-to-heart" she called me weak. Okay, I get not blowing smoke up your students' asses but to call a fat girl who is training for three hours outside of your dojo everyday and is trying her hardest, to call her weak is stupid. Also, my best friend who did it with me, is a boxer from another gym. She advanced on to the advanced striking classes because the coach of the gym (who is a well-known local boxer) said that she was one of the better female hitters and strikers at their gym. Christa had the audacity to tell my friend to her face, "Your punches suck. They're slow and weak." We were always told during the kihon (sp?) drills "Don't worry about technique and proper form right now, just do it." The biggest thing that sucked about these kihon drills is that she shouts them out in Japanese to two new students who don't even know them, but as Chafin shows you what they are, you're already behind. Some of the technique of HOW to do certain parts of the drills were hard to grasp for beginners, but it didn't matter to her. We were never given time IN the dojo to learn these things, we had to study them on papers she gave us outside. I use to do taekwondo a long time ago, and after I had nearly kicked one of her blackbelts in the head, she then told me in that later on same "heart-to-heart" my kicks weren't high enough, but during that kicking practice I was suppose to strike the stomach. Not sure how accidentally kicking someone in the chest and in the head nearly constitutes as not being high enough.
    She never really payed attention a lot. At first, I thought she had because of some comments she made to us about what we needed to work on. But my friend always did pushups on her knuckles on her feet because pushups are a big thing in her boxing gym. Granted, she was only able to do about three sets of ten before she had to go to her knees, but Christa had us doing them constantly after a minute of a few other exercises, and unlike her blackbelts and higher ranked belts, my friend nearly touches her chest to the ground and tries to do them right. I figured a blackbelt would be able to at least go down to the floor ONCE without sticking his ass in the air. Then Christa in that same "heart-to-heart" told my friend her pushups suck because she does them on her knees. I thought "Did you even pay attention?"
    The phrase I had said that offended her was "That's gay." I wrote it on my FB page and it wasn't even saying something was gay, it was me questioning why that was offensive. Training with her made me on constant egg shells, and truthfully Chafin did more of the training while I was there. But she sent me a 'private video' of why that phrase is offensive. In a nutshell, went batshit crazy on me. She called me the most "hateful ignorant person she's ever met" and that she expected more from a near 30 year old woman. Even though she told me several times that people quite the gym or didn't even sign up because they found out she was gay. Somehow I'm more ignorant than them even though I stayed.

    My story goes on her hypocrisy thing. It's okay for HER to use words that may be offensive to others such as calling her student a dumbass behind his back, saying "cheap whore" and others, but as soon as I said something that wasn't even directed at her she went ballistic. Christa is a hypersensitive wacko. Long story short, my friend went to go call her up to ask her what was wrong (and my friend's name was mentioned in her video, she directed it at both of us) And immediately, she started screaming her head off. The stuff that came out of her mouth was something I've NEVER heard anyone talk like. She never lets anyone else get their point in, and as calm as my friend tried to stay, Christa eventually hung up on her. Found out she gossiped about our situation with her black belts, but she got mad at my friend for calling because it was bringing others into it who weren't apart of it. So it's okay for her to gossip to others about a situation but I can't have my friend call her about a situation between us. Didn't make sense.

    When we first signed up, Christa told us she only allows a certain amount of students in the dojo, and she only had two slots left. We took those two slots, but somehow within a few days she told us of another girl who was going to start. She told us she had around 20 schools and over 9,000 students across the nation. I tried to find one of those schools because I had several friends who were interested in that style. I only found one in Michigan and one in Canada. I looked, and I asked her a few times about where they are for my friends to know about, and she would never answer me.

    During Kihon drills, I was talking with a student after we had done our rolls and waited for the other students to finish, I was just asking him about my trouble with rolls and he was helping me. After the class, Christa scolded me for doing it. She said "During drills you keep your mouth shut." Like I was suppose to know that? She had told us all the time how opened, relaxed and non-stressful she had her dojo, yet I was getting in trouble and making her mad for things I didn't even know I was an issue. Also, I have heard some rumors about her being a former MMA fighter and lost some of her matches. I'm not sure if this is true, but when she found out that my friend did boxing and BJJ at another gym (which she had been at that gym for 6 months prior to this new class) Christa rode her ass about wanting to know the teachers at the gym, their background, the name of the gym, the styles they taught, their credentials, and then when we met up with another "heart-to-heart" because yet again we didn't know that that pissed her off, my friend was advised to quit that other gym. Yes, Christa said "I don't want you to get the styles confused." But you don't tell a new student to quit what they've put nearly a thousand dollars into and half a year of their life for something they just now are trying out. Oh, and I can't forget how one minute we were instructed to be "good on the floor" because our kicks and punches sucked and if a man tried to rape us it would easily go to the floor in a fight, but then after I professed that i needed help on my rolls I was told, "Don't work on them so much, you don't need to be perfect at rolls to pass the test. The rule of ten means you can miss them and still pass."

    We had agreed on a payment date set because she advised us to sign up two weeks before we had a paycheck coming in. So we planned a paydate but she called me a week before the date and said "You both have been here for almost three weeks and haven't paid yet." Well, we only went once a week because that was all we could afford, and so we had gone twice and the first class was free. Sooooo....... of course we hadn't paid yet because the date we agreed on hadn't came yet. My friend and I paid for two gis but never went and got them because she's a nutbag. We paid for two gis and a week later she still hadn't ordered them yet.

    So as I said, I'm sorry that I can't provide any "authentic information" and stuff. But I did want to showcase that she lies, she's a hypocrite, she goes back on what she says, and her way of teaching is unrealistic as most of the time I was expected to learn up to five things in thirty minutes and have them down solid. Sure I can learn five things in thirty minutes, but to learn them proficiently enough for her? Nothing was ever enough for her. And she's full of herself. VERY full of herself.
    Thank you for your story. Your story is very relevant for anyone doing research and deciding whether they would like to train under her.

  2. #242
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    11,624
    Style
    Mixed
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She told us she had around 20 schools and over 9,000 students across the nation.
    Boy that's some interesting information.

  3. #243
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,593
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Boy that's some interesting information.
    um, maybe "clients"?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  4. #244
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    11,624
    Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    um, maybe "clients"?
    Clients, cultists. Whatever.

    "20 Schools" sounds like 20 instructor-level minions, "9,000 people" sounds like online subscribers or something similar..

    9000/20 = 450.

  5. #245

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4
    Style
    Taekwondo
    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Are all the humans involved in that adults, as in over the age of 18 ?

    Yes, they are. She has a strict rule about 'no children allowed'. Which I actually was interested in because I have gotten fed up with going to a martial arts school and having kids that are 'black belts' running around screaming their heads off. Her training methods are far too intense and militant for any child to handle. Sure, the Michigan school tried out having a kids' program. But in my opinion, I don't think Christa wants children around her dojo because there ARE a lot of dangerous knives, swords, throwing stars that kids would probably not be able to keep their hands off. There's been questions about them being fake, but I was taught how to draw a blade and the fucker was heavy as ****, and I may not be a real ninja but it definitely felt and looked like a real sword to me. But I also think it's because her language usage is quite intense and she is so extroverted about her lifestyle (which she doesn't talk about DURING training) but a child would easily hear words like: slut, whore, cocksucking, assfucking, escort, porn, tits, blowjob, etc, between classes and on her FB page.

  6. #246
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,404
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Last edited by plasma; 10/02/2015 2:40am at . Reason: Added NSFW tag

  7. #247
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,472
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Christa Jacobson– ‏@SokeAnshu

    Last night I had a full on #orgasm in my sleep! I've heard of this #tantric state, but until last night I never believed it. #NudeWitch

    6:40 AM - 8 Oct 2015
    Well now ... at this point I don't think there is much else anyone can do.

    If you really believe in Magic, Ninjas, and Witchcraft, non contact training, government conspiracies, natural medicine and prostitution as a life style here in America ... Bullshido definitely has a Instructor for you.

    We should start a list of recommended schools for people of different views of reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  8. #248
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Good lord almighty

    While surfing the net looking for info to validate what video's I saw for sale on ebay I ran across this Anshu Christa Jacobson. I of course found this site after a quick search. After having spent the last hour of my life reading this thread with some humor and horror, I'm certainly glad I live nowhere near KC. The one thing about all this that struck me the most is that in a 4 year period she/it went from a shodan to a yondan in the bujinkan. I study in the Bujinkan, there is no way you can rank that fast and have a decent grasp of anything. I also trained for a "very" short time in Toshindo, which she/it lists as receiving her shodan in that the very same year as her Bujinkan rank. While I am not debating the validity of either ranks Toshindo neither looks nor feels like the Bujinkan, they are very different. It would be hard to study both and keep anything straight.

    Just my 2cents.

  9. #249
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's especially disturbing about her other career as a tranny sex worker is that she has a daughter thats maybe in the fifth or sixth grade. If the daughter's classmates haven't found her website or twitter both with cocks in her mouth, they will

  10. #250

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3
    Style
    Small circle Jujutsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy cow boys and girls that is way more of everything I wanted to read or see for this Budo loving Canadian Cowboy ! I can't actually understand why someone would do that or live that way , I wish I could have seen Professor Walley Jays face when he clicked that link hahahahahaha ! sorry I rarely laugh on MA web sites I bet I can guess how he paid his Buddies at the BDFS for his her? his/her paper work hey Ashida Kim / Chris Hunter (rat man) I met him he sincerely resembles a rat really !
    Biggie

Page 25 of 26 First ... 15212223242526 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in