Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121819202122 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2009 4:26pm

Style: Sword

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm loving all the falsehoods being exposed on here, but the only one I can really comment on is her distinct godawfulness in her iai demos. No way on this earth is she beyond shodan (kyu/dan system) or shoden (menkyo system). Her body mechanics, cutting etc are not beyond anything more than a rank noob. If I felt really polite I would say she is a beginner student of a bad teacher.

Posted On:
    4/05/2009 2:55pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you, ovdude. I appreciate it. Sorry to get off topic here.

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 6:22pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    ovdude - I'm just confused. Would you mind a few sentences expanding your view of this? Including an explanation of your assertion that it is "preposterous?" I don't want to drag this off topic, but -- as a Boojie -- I don't know too much about this and I don't know where you are coming from on it. Thanks.
    Stygens, sorry for the delay in answering your question about "preposterous." I noted, "Tanemura has finally claimed that he trained with Takamatsu, even calling Takamatsu Sensei his “teacher.” And I remarked that "This is a preposterous falsehood." My point was that it is preposterous for Tanemura to claim that Takamatsu was his "teacher." That is false. Blatantly so. This is the same category of falsehood that Hayes perpetrates when he says that he is still a member in good standing in the Bujinkan. Both statements are false. If you send me an email and let me know who you are, I'll be glad to provide you with supporting documentation.

My kindest regards,

OV Dude

Posted On:
    1/15/2011 10:37pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Some history here of CHRISTA JACOBSON

Hello all,

So I was researching an old friend after I heard that he had a sex change. So I found allot and I would like to give you some information on him now her. Christa Jacobson was first known as Chris brooks. His father died and later changed his name to Chris Jacobson because of his mother remarrying . Now in some of the information you accumulated from research is true but. But we graduated in 1995 and he never trained with any one in the time of his high school career. The reason why I know this is that I attended most of the Kansas and Missouri martial art schools. I was trying to find a good school that I could attend and stay with. But there seem to be none. In that time Chris had never attended any of these schools of announced that he was attending and martial arts school at all. no asking around from friends and family it is true that Chris changed sex and has adopted a child. I kept up doing martial arts until i went to the ARMY. In that time i have only study in very little places and not gaining rank or degrees of any kind. I just enjoy the martial arts. Now years after I hear this about Chris is kind of sad, I am not for sure if he/she is lying about all the training. But the early days had never happened unless he started after high school and in less than a year became a Master Ichiro kobayashi. from all my time i spent in different dojo's I have never seen any one advance that fast. I am not a professional in the martial arts world but from everything that I know and learned it takes time and understanding.

I hope this helps with any investigation that some one would like to do but fraud is fraud and I hope some one looks in to this.

I guess email me if you got anything to say.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/25/2011 3:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, AJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i recently check the budo ryu website and saw this video about how she was never contacted by anyone from bullshido.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oRrkbl1Nnio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i find this funny because i have emails of correspondence between myself and her.. i guess my question is where do we go from here?
    Last edited by thaiboxersp; 2/25/2011 3:27pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/25/2011 4:21pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, You have them saved right? Then post a few here and show that what is stated in the video is a blatant lie. The big question is did you reference the thread or that you posted here?

Also be prepared for the semantics dodge if you follow through.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/25/2011 5:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, AJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if you look between pages 13-18 on this thread then there are already emails posted from her. so that proves that the she was cobntacted by the thread starter...which is me (i was originally suddenimpact)

and in those emails she said she wanted the thread closed or whatever. so she knew what was being discussed on here

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/08/2014 5:01pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thought I'd facilitate a huge thread necro with this:

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/vie...%2Cidx%3A1-1-1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jacob.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	16394

This came up as someone "I might know" through my Linkedin profile. I almost ****.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/08/2014 5:03pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grades.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	16395

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/08/2014 5:05pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

~Ella Wheeler
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121819202122 23 LastLast