Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/01/2009 7:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, AJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by simonifrius
    Thaiboxersp, i think it might speed things up if you issued your physical proof that her kenpo history is falsified. Or is it karate?
    We've had posts from one of her students in this thread that implies McDojoism (instructor in two years).
    It is seemingly impossible to verify her Iai, and she acknowledged that this was not through an organization but an individual, so it isn't accredited. So that's neither here nor there (isn't it?).
    I'm thinking that you've gleaned about as much as can be under the circumstances. Which leaves us with someone who verifiably teaches from Buji, Hayes, and Crawford. Does this sum up where this investigation is right now?
    Just trying to help.

I issued a 1st degree black belt to her when she was still chris in 2002. i also taught her a little kyokushin for some variety but she was never awarded rank in it. but she never was an instructor in kenpo or karate, she never even assisted in any classes. crawford issued her a 3rd degree in his combat kenpo system which i dont understand cause he was only a first in chinese kenpo the last time i checked so i left him a message asking about it. i dont doubt his ability cause he was my jiu-jitsu instructor and friend since i was like 18 years old and i know he is an honorable man. so when i talk to him i will post on it.

but i did find out that anyone who trained under ken penland would be listed on the shorinji ryu website according to hanshi alexander ( the head of shorinji ryu now) so therefor the 2nd dan in shorinji ryu aki-jitsu is bunk as well.

ive kinda hit a brick wall, but i'm workin on it. and i do appreciate the input...thanks

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/02/2009 3:38am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bujinkan budo taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

yagyu shingan ryu

i contacted the yagyu shingan ryu, sendai line since the edo line doesn't deal with heihojutsu...someone should have asked him that, and theres no such nakashima, i also checked on the name ichiro kobayashi none in the us but michael kobayashi there are two, but in california not ks

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/02/2009 9:52am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by scottbaioisdead
    i contacted the yagyu shingan ryu, sendai line since the edo line doesn't deal with heihojutsu...someone should have asked him that, and theres no such nakashima, i also checked on the name ichiro kobayashi none in the us but michael kobayashi there are two, but in california not ks
    agreed. everytime i send an email offering to offer her side all i get told is to refer to the website (budo Ryu)

thats a sign to me that either shes knows its bullshit or just doesnt care enough to really respond

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/02/2009 3:38pm

Style: Parkour and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thaiboxersp
    agreed. everytime i send an email offering to offer her side all i get told is to refer to the website (budo Ryu)

thats a sign to me that either shes knows its bullshit or just doesnt care enough to really respond
    Nah. I think that's moot. Playing the advocate here, if i have all my credentials posted, i don't see what the point of a debate over them would be.
    Given there's a degree of shadiness to the whole deal, it could just be indicative of having some good character. Mature character doesn't need to argue with all naysayers. Or intimidation. Here's a bunch of folks that have made personal attacks and claims about her skill and her person. She's fighting the battle at long-range instead of close-up.
    I'm not saying i don't think she's lying (or even, really, that she is. at this point it's one's word against the other's), but that not showing up here could be many things. It's not evidence of anything specific.
    But then again, if she is lying, she might know she has nowhere to go in all this. It's obvious from her reactions, though, that it does have an effect on her.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/02/2009 4:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by simonifrius
    Nah. I think that's moot. Playing the advocate here, if i have all my credentials posted, i don't see what the point of a debate over them would be.
    Given there's a degree of shadiness to the whole deal, it could just be indicative of having some good character. Mature character doesn't need to argue with all naysayers. Or intimidation. Here's a bunch of folks that have made personal attacks and claims about her skill and her person. She's fighting the battle at long-range instead of close-up.
    I'm not saying i don't think she's lying (or even, really, that she is. at this point it's one's word against the other's), but that not showing up here could be many things. It's not evidence of anything specific.
    But then again, if she is lying, she might know she has nowhere to go in all this. It's obvious from her reactions, though, that it does have an effect on her.

i can see you point on that. but at the same time, there are a couple of things that are looking shady on her side that can be explained (if she can) about the shorinji ryu and kenpo credentials that would make the whole thing easier

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    1/03/2009 12:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thaiboxersp
    so heres the question? since the reinvention so to speak, does a person still get to claim that rank? not trying to be a stupid ass, just asking an honest question. technically isn't christa jacobson a different person or how does that look or play out?
    Just to underscore the point SFGOON made earlier: Yes, generally you would keep your rank no matter what.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/03/2009 12:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    Just to underscore the point SFGOON made earlier: Yes, generally you would keep your rank no matter what.

ok.. so i guess the to-shin-do rank has been verified so now i can move on down the list

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/03/2009 5:56pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bujinkan budo taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i forgot to mention, hayashi and nakashima are both surnames. this is a mistake most people make when making up japanese names

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 9:21am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    I personally watched "Chris" lose (badly) a kickboxing match in 2002. Against another man.

Get over it.

This individual's lifestyle choices have nothing to do with whether or not they are a legitimate Martial Artist. We would start handing out bans for more talk on that subject, but this is YMAS so it does fall within the scope of discussion.

It's still colossally stupid.
    Notice, we are in MABS. So, everyone has now been warned here on the proof/gender issue.

YMAS: Anshu Christa Jacobson - Budo Ryu - No BS Martial Arts

You can discuss this issue of gender and proof in the above thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2009 2:29pm

Style: Parkour and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Notice, we are in MABS. So, everyone has now been warned here on the proof/gender issue.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=79286

You can discuss this issue of gender and proof in the above thread.
    Okay. Sorry about that.