Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 11:45am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right. Making your credibility zero always helps your teacher.

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 4:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tomo Ryu Taijustsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my credibility is zero because i used two log in names? Did I claim I was a different person? no. Was the infomration i provided false? no. All I did was use a different log in, becasue it was obvious none of you trusted any of her students, becasue we're "brainwashed" or something.

Anyway, I'm out, take care fellas (and ladies if there are any here) :icon_salu
    Last edited by themutt; 9/09/2007 4:47pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 4:52pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by themutt
    my credibility is zero because i used two log in names?
    Yes.

Did I claim I was a different person? no. Was the infomration i provided false? no.
    Instead of posting from your original name you post a false identity with, a fake style. So yes, you did claim you were a different person.

All I did was use a different log in, becasue it was obvious none of you trusted any of her students, becasue we're "brainwashed" or something.
    No, you used MMA to try to gain credibility and it didn't work.

No, we just didn't take your word as law. Citing a website designed and controlled by her is not a form of proof.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/10/2007 2:23am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by themutt
    ok that was fun. I figured both accounts were banned, i didn't even try to get on.

Anywho, the only reason i did that was because there was no way you'd believe someone that's a student of hers.

But, fun fun fun. And yes, you're spot on with the MMA thing lol.
    I need to draw your attention to the following post and ask you for a reply

Thank you

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...3&postcount=91
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/19/2008 4:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, AJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Anshu Christa Jacobson Strikes Again

For those of you who don't remember this thread:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...rista+jacobson

this was a thread that i started (i have since changed my user name) about here credentials as a ninja master. well today i found this on her/his website pertaining to her "former teacher": it is located on her bio/award certifications page:

Master S. Crawford

This is a man that I used to place on a very high position; when the reality is that I never should have. I cannot change the past, this is for sure, however; I have full control of my future and this is one man that I will never train with ever again. I wrote about this individual in my Kuden Blog and wanted to share my insights and experiences with you on this subject.

Kuden Blog - December 2008

This post is for anyone that has read anything bad or negitive about myself (Anshu Christa Jacobson) or the Budo Ryu Ninjutsu Dojo online in marial arts forums. The great thing is that we very rarely have anyone say anything bad or negitive about us at all, compared to other ninjutsu organizations I have to say we stay out of the "line of attack" more than most other ninjutsu organizations. However; there are some that study other marial arts or are involved with other matial art organizations that want to express themseves negitively on martial art forums not just towards us, but many other martial art organizations. I am so surprised at how many write bad things of others online. This does not make any sense at all to me as a practitionor of Budo. So this Post on the Kuden Blog is about the art of endurance and how to overcome these aggresive and hurtful attacks.

A few years ago I had an incident between myself, an "ex-mentor", his students and their forum. I want to use this incident as an example to all of the students of the Budo Ryu Ninjutsu Dojo and for any other martial arts school / organization that may also have experienced similar attacks. To publically bash someone is wrong. No matter if you "think" you are right. To publicaly harass and or discriminate in anyway is wrong and dishonorable. We need to show and have more contol than these people that want to attack us on various forums, not just in the arts of Budo but as a person too, we are the ones that are setting an example for our students. As a teacher, I really have to show resraint, as a way to teach my students; however, I do feel that if I explain some of these things, many can learn a great lesson from these cowardly attacks.

A few years ago a mentor of mine (Mr. Steve Crawford - AJJ - American Jujitsu of Kansas City) is a man that I used to place on a very high position; when the reality is that I never should have. I cannot change the past, this is for sure, however; I have full control of my future and this is one man that I will never train with ever again. The way that he let his students, talk VERY DISRESEPCTFULL about me publicly and did not one time do anything about it was very wrong; in fact. I have been told by many that I need to sue them for defamation of character! Hoever I did not as I do not feel that this will solve anything, if not just make it worse.

When this man was starting out, I helped him with business planning and other related issues since I had already had an established business (for free I might add), I paid him hundreds of dollars a month in training, that I never got. I would be at one end of the room training on my own working with weapons as he sat on the phone and talked to all of his MMA fighters. I also gave this man a job as a janitor at my health club because he could not pay all of his bills with his martial arts business alone, i truely tried to help him with all of my heart. At this time in his life, I think that he would have said something if these attacks happend then, I think that he would have went to bat for me then, but then his school started growing, he was not a janitor for my health club anymore, he had funds coming in and I was not part of “his plan”. He runs and operates a MMA school and since I am not a MMA fighter, I am one of those “traditional martial artists” who was just there to learn some ground fighting techniques, he now had nothing to do with me. This is when it all started and he let others publicly harass and discriminate against me. This is when I lost all respect for him as a mentor, teacher and a friend.

“No such thing as a bad student, only bad teachers. Teachers say, students do”.
    - Mr. Miyagi, Karate Kid Movie

The forum and arguments started with 2 of his students. #1 of his students runs a MMA Forum and this is where it took place, #2 is one of his students is an assistant that helps him teach (I am not naming names, or calling anyone’s personal information out, I am not like them.). #2 started a very disrespectful thread on this MMA forum talking ill of my martial arts rank and experience, they also talked about my personal life, that was not factual, yet they presented it as such. I will address both of these issues that they attacked.

Attack #1 Rank and Experience: They wanted to say that I was a “bad teacher” that I was lying about my rank, so on and so on, by the time the thread was half over, the talk of rank was over and dead so they moved to another subject. This is because ALL of my ranks are listed on the website along with my bio and pictures too! Just click on the link Anshu Jacobson and follow the Bio / Facts page and you will see all of my ranks and experience posted. They had nothing to really attack. This was just simple “attack” that made themselves look bad when all of this is posted online for anyone to see.

Attack #2 Personal Life: Since they really had nothing on me with the rank and experience and that was a dead road, they had to attack my personal life. THIS is what really made me feel disrespected. I run a “public” business in martial arts and if you want to openly go after the martial arts program, fine, go for it. But my personal life is my personal life, and that is not open to the public. They drug me to the ground with FALSE comments about me as a person and that is what hurt when a man that I though was a very honorable man, did nothing to stop his students from publicly bashing me. When you operate a public business and someone publicly abuses you like they did me, this is wrong and has no honor at all. If one of my student did that in my school they would be expelled from the program, no question about it, it is clear that he does not have the same ideals and honor that I try to instill in my students. The legal definition of slander is “defamation”.

In law, defamation (also called calumny, libel, slander, and vilification) is the communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image. Slander refers to a malicious, false, and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts which arises where one person reveals information which is not of public concern and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. "Unlike libel, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy.

I could go on and on about this, however, I do not want to waste my time with this at all, in fact writing this I have already taken 20 min of my life that I will never get back. For any of you that read these attacks against me on the forums and wants to believe any of that, look at their website and look at mine. I do not teach any of the arts that they do at all! I MADE SURE OF IT! Was I awarded black belts in jujitsu and kenpo karate from their school? Yes, like I said I cannot change the past, but the facts are they teach AJJ (American Jujitsu) Kenpo Karate, Muay Thai and other popular forms of sport martial arts. NONE of these arts are taught at my school.

Many of them has said that they have taught me everything, If this is true I would like any of them to come down and show me any of the classical kata of the Togakure Ryu, Koto Ryu and Gyokko Ryu. One of the arts that we teach here is a Koryu art called Eishin Ryu Iaijutsu and I would ask any of them to show me the proper handling of the iai and show and execute the basic kihon kata of nukitsuke, furikaburi, kirioroshi, chiburi and noto. They do not even have to do a kata from Eishin Ryu, just simple Iai. The list of the arts that I teach goes on and on, fact is the arts that I teach are not even taught at that school at all.

Have I learned something from this? Yes, people are going to attack anything that they feel threatened by. The Budo Ryu Ninjutsu Dojo is regarded as the largest Koka Ninja Organization in the world. We have many long distance programs with Videos, Instructional DVDs, Webcam Training, Pod Casting as well as Ninja Workshops and Annual Shinobi Tai Kai’s. The Budo Ryu Ninjutsu Dojo has over 6,500 students in over 15 different countries. I own and distribute the only ninja magazine; Shinobi no Mono Magazine and own and operate the International Ninjutsu Super Store, the largest online Ninjutsu store. With as public as I am in the arts, people are going to attack me, and that is fine. If I can sit here at take all of the glory, than I am more than willing to take all of the lumps that go along with it too. Just remember that I have done alot to get where I am at, and The Budo Ryu Ninjutsu Dojo is not going to stop teaching Authentic Koka Ninjutsu just becase some kid wants to get behind a keyboard and talk trash about things that he or she does not know about on some forum.

I am writing this because I want all of my students all over the world to know that I have dedicated my life to the study of Ninpo and the teachings of the ancient ninja.
    Some of us are born Caucasian, African American, Native American and many other unique and beautiful races, genders and physical abilities and disabilities. I want all of you to know that NONE of that matters here, only the complete study of the beautiful art of Ninjutsu. Here you will be looked at as an honest person who wants to learn, regardless of your race, gender, physical ability or sexuality. If you truly want to learn the arts of stealth and the 7 family traditions that we have, you are more than welcome. The greatest thing that this shows is that, people really do make up their own minds and follow their hearts, and
    for all of you all over the word that has supported the Budo Ryu Ninjutsu Dojo and all of what we do I humbly thank you.

I promise to continue to teach the authentic shinobi arts of the ninja. To all of the students of the Budo Ryu Ninjutsu Dojo and to all of the martial artist / martial art schools that has also received these attacks on forums too, do not participate in these forums and attacks. Anyone can get online and start a free forum and bash others, this does not take talent to hurt someone, it takes talent to help others and better yourself in the arts. Take that time and help others in life, practice, gain more skills in the arts. Learn from this to make your life better. I am in hopes that my painful momement will help others through hard time too. If what you are doing truely makes you happy, continue to do it, we only have one life and with that, we should not let others thoughts or comments dictate how we live our lives. Continue to grow in the art of Budo.

what do you guys think? INtersting Huh

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/19/2008 4:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sorry i had problems posting this..i copied it from her website

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/19/2008 5:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK,

the good anshu emailed me and said she will take down her posts if bullshido removed theirs..... i am now starting to backtrack all here claims and am looking for the people she said gave her ranks. more to come

Posted On:
    12/21/2008 11:12am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thai, it is up to you whether you want to erase your posts or not. We are not promising to remove every mention of him/her/it from our website. We did not initiate such a negotiation.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    12/21/2008 12:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thaiboxersp
    For those of you who don't remember this thread:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...rista+jacobson

this was a thread that i started (i have since changed my user name) about here credentials as a ninja master. well today i found this on her/his website pertaining to her "former teacher": it is located on her bio/award certifications page:

Master S. Crawford

This is a man that I used to place on a very high position; when the reality is that I never should have. I cannot change the past, this is for sure, however; I have full control of my future and this is one man that I will never train with ever again. I wrote about this individual in my Kuden Blog and wanted to share my insights and experiences with you on this subject.

Kuden Blog - December 2008

This post is for anyone that has read anything bad or negitive about myself (Anshu Christa Jacobson) or the Budo Ryu Ninjutsu Dojo online in marial arts forums. The great thing is that we very rarely have anyone say anything bad or negitive about us at all, compared to other ninjutsu organizations I have to say we stay out of the "line of attack" more than most other ninjutsu organizations. However; there are some that study other marial arts or are involved with other matial art organizations that want to express themseves negitively on martial art forums not just towards us, but many other martial art organizations. I am so surprised at how many write bad things of others online. This does not make any sense at all to me as a practitionor of Budo. So this Post on the Kuden Blog is about the art of endurance and how to overcome these aggresive and hurtful attacks.

A few years ago I had an incident between myself, an "ex-mentor", his students and their forum. I want to use this incident as an example to all of the students of the Budo Ryu Ninjutsu Dojo and for any other martial arts school / organization that may also have experienced similar attacks. To publically bash someone is wrong. No matter if you "think" you are right. To publicaly harass and or discriminate in anyway is wrong and dishonorable. We need to show and have more contol than these people that want to attack us on various forums, not just in the arts of Budo but as a person too, we are the ones that are setting an example for our students. As a teacher, I really have to show resraint, as a way to teach my students; however, I do feel that if I explain some of these things, many can learn a great lesson from these cowardly attacks.

A few years ago a mentor of mine (Mr. Steve Crawford - AJJ - American Jujitsu of Kansas City) is a man that I used to place on a very high position; when the reality is that I never should have. I cannot change the past, this is for sure, however; I have full control of my future and this is one man that I will never train with ever again. The way that he let his students, talk VERY DISRESEPCTFULL about me publicly and did not one time do anything about it was very wrong; in fact. I have been told by many that I need to sue them for defamation of character! Hoever I did not as I do not feel that this will solve anything, if not just make it worse.

When this man was starting out, I helped him with business planning and other related issues since I had already had an established business (for free I might add), I paid him hundreds of dollars a month in training, that I never got. I would be at one end of the room training on my own working with weapons as he sat on the phone and talked to all of his MMA fighters. I also gave this man a job as a janitor at my health club because he could not pay all of his bills with his martial arts business alone, i truely tried to help him with all of my heart. At this time in his life, I think that he would have said something if these attacks happend then, I think that he would have went to bat for me then, but then his school started growing, he was not a janitor for my health club anymore, he had funds coming in and I was not part of “his plan”. He runs and operates a MMA school and since I am not a MMA fighter, I am one of those “traditional martial artists” who was just there to learn some ground fighting techniques, he now had nothing to do with me. This is when it all started and he let others publicly harass and discriminate against me. This is when I lost all respect for him as a mentor, teacher and a friend.

“No such thing as a bad student, only bad teachers. Teachers say, students do”.
    - Mr. Miyagi, Karate Kid Movie

The forum and arguments started with 2 of his students. #1 of his students runs a MMA Forum and this is where it took place, #2 is one of his students is an assistant that helps him teach (I am not naming names, or calling anyone’s personal information out, I am not like them.). #2 started a very disrespectful thread on this MMA forum talking ill of my martial arts rank and experience, they also talked about my personal life, that was not factual, yet they presented it as such. I will address both of these issues that they attacked.

Attack #1 Rank and Experience: They wanted to say that I was a “bad teacher” that I was lying about my rank, so on and so on, by the time the thread was half over, the talk of rank was over and dead so they moved to another subject. This is because ALL of my ranks are listed on the website along with my bio and pictures too! Just click on the link Anshu Jacobson and follow the Bio / Facts page and you will see all of my ranks and experience posted. They had nothing to really attack. This was just simple “attack” that made themselves look bad when all of this is posted online for anyone to see.

Attack #2 Personal Life: Since they really had nothing on me with the rank and experience and that was a dead road, they had to attack my personal life. THIS is what really made me feel disrespected. I run a “public” business in martial arts and if you want to openly go after the martial arts program, fine, go for it. But my personal life is my personal life, and that is not open to the public. They drug me to the ground with FALSE comments about me as a person and that is what hurt when a man that I though was a very honorable man, did nothing to stop his students from publicly bashing me. When you operate a public business and someone publicly abuses you like they did me, this is wrong and has no honor at all. If one of my student did that in my school they would be expelled from the program, no question about it, it is clear that he does not have the same ideals and honor that I try to instill in my students. The legal definition of slander is “defamation”.

In law, defamation (also called calumny, libel, slander, and vilification) is the communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image. Slander refers to a malicious, false, and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts which arises where one person reveals information which is not of public concern and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. "Unlike libel, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy.

I could go on and on about this, however, I do not want to waste my time with this at all, in fact writing this I have already taken 20 min of my life that I will never get back. For any of you that read these attacks against me on the forums and wants to believe any of that, look at their website and look at mine. I do not teach any of the arts that they do at all! I MADE SURE OF IT! Was I awarded black belts in jujitsu and kenpo karate from their school? Yes, like I said I cannot change the past, but the facts are they teach AJJ (American Jujitsu) Kenpo Karate, Muay Thai and other popular forms of sport martial arts. NONE of these arts are taught at my school.

Many of them has said that they have taught me everything, If this is true I would like any of them to come down and show me any of the classical kata of the Togakure Ryu, Koto Ryu and Gyokko Ryu. One of the arts that we teach here is a Koryu art called Eishin Ryu Iaijutsu and I would ask any of them to show me the proper handling of the iai and show and execute the basic kihon kata of nukitsuke, furikaburi, kirioroshi, chiburi and noto. They do not even have to do a kata from Eishin Ryu, just simple Iai. The list of the arts that I teach goes on and on, fact is the arts that I teach are not even taught at that school at all.

Have I learned something from this? Yes, people are going to attack anything that they feel threatened by. The Budo Ryu Ninjutsu Dojo is regarded as the largest Koka Ninja Organization in the world. We have many long distance programs with Videos, Instructional DVDs, Webcam Training, Pod Casting as well as Ninja Workshops and Annual Shinobi Tai Kai’s. The Budo Ryu Ninjutsu Dojo has over 6,500 students in over 15 different countries. I own and distribute the only ninja magazine; Shinobi no Mono Magazine and own and operate the International Ninjutsu Super Store, the largest online Ninjutsu store. With as public as I am in the arts, people are going to attack me, and that is fine. If I can sit here at take all of the glory, than I am more than willing to take all of the lumps that go along with it too. Just remember that I have done alot to get where I am at, and The Budo Ryu Ninjutsu Dojo is not going to stop teaching Authentic Koka Ninjutsu just becase some kid wants to get behind a keyboard and talk trash about things that he or she does not know about on some forum.

I am writing this because I want all of my students all over the world to know that I have dedicated my life to the study of Ninpo and the teachings of the ancient ninja.
    Some of us are born Caucasian, African American, Native American and many other unique and beautiful races, genders and physical abilities and disabilities. I want all of you to know that NONE of that matters here, only the complete study of the beautiful art of Ninjutsu. Here you will be looked at as an honest person who wants to learn, regardless of your race, gender, physical ability or sexuality. If you truly want to learn the arts of stealth and the 7 family traditions that we have, you are more than welcome. The greatest thing that this shows is that, people really do make up their own minds and follow their hearts, and
    for all of you all over the word that has supported the Budo Ryu Ninjutsu Dojo and all of what we do I humbly thank you.

I promise to continue to teach the authentic shinobi arts of the ninja. To all of the students of the Budo Ryu Ninjutsu Dojo and to all of the martial artist / martial art schools that has also received these attacks on forums too, do not participate in these forums and attacks. Anyone can get online and start a free forum and bash others, this does not take talent to hurt someone, it takes talent to help others and better yourself in the arts. Take that time and help others in life, practice, gain more skills in the arts. Learn from this to make your life better. I am in hopes that my painful momement will help others through hard time too. If what you are doing truely makes you happy, continue to do it, we only have one life and with that, we should not let others thoughts or comments dictate how we live our lives. Continue to grow in the art of Budo.

what do you guys think? INtersting Huh
    :new_usa:

Wait ... they want you to remove the post ... because they are going to remove that part of the page ... in response to you founding and posting it .

:crybaby2:

Can I get a link to the page ?
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 12/21/2008 2:47pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    12/21/2008 12:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I found a link to it or at least one that reads very similar on the same topic and probably not the same link you have ... strangely enough .

http://thedensho.blogspot.com/2008/1...tial-arts.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 ... LastLast