222310 Bullies, 3649 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 121 to 130 of 217
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14151617 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Crazy Horse is offline
    Crazy Horse's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mordor, UK
    Posts
    118

    Posted On:
    9/08/2007 10:45am


     Style: Sword

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Hmmm interesting why are you sharing a computer with another poster?
    Care to share facts?
  2. Wolf is offline
    Wolf's Avatar

    T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,540

    Posted On:
    9/08/2007 10:49am

    staff
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no need to share...Exlax5000 was a dupe account for themutt, and was banned for that. You'll see themutt's style field is Tomo Ryu Ninjitsu, and Exlax5000's was MMA. Obviously an attempt to change our minds by appealing to the fact that we think ALL MMA practitioners are always right.
  3. Crazy Horse is offline
    Crazy Horse's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mordor, UK
    Posts
    118

    Posted On:
    9/08/2007 10:55am


     Style: Sword

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cheers for the explanation, Wolf.
  4. Rock Ape is offline
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,112

    Posted On:
    9/08/2007 11:53am

    staff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Obviously an attempt to change our minds by appealing to the fact that we think ALL MMA practitioners are always right.
    WTF !!! That's not true ?

    Well stab me in the arse with a romo... I never knew that.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
  5. Phrost is offline
    Phrost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,120

    Posted On:
    9/08/2007 4:55pm

    Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speaking of style fields....
  6. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,770

    Posted On:
    9/08/2007 5:13pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Horse
    Cheers for the explanation, Wolf.
    It is always more fun to watch denials. I was hoping wolf wouldn't sweep in so quick. Then we would get a bunch of denials and protestations.

    Although the whole OMG I'm wounded you guys can't meet me was pretty funny. If Budotenchi posts again, he will now see why his status was in doubt.
  7. Budotenchi is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Fl.
    Posts
    6

    Posted On:
    9/08/2007 5:51pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bujinkan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    It is always more fun to watch denials. I was hoping wolf wouldn't sweep in so quick. Then we would get a bunch of denials and protestations.

    Although the whole OMG I'm wounded you guys can't meet me was pretty funny. If Budotenchi posts again, he will now see why his status was in doubt.

    No further explanation needed. I see 100% what you mean.



    In the arts,
  8. Jim_Jude is offline
    Jim_Jude's Avatar

    Shime Waza Test Dummy

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,555

    Posted On:
    9/08/2007 6:00pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, the plot did thicken... ^_^
  9. Rock Ape is offline
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,112

    Posted On:
    9/09/2007 2:11am

    staff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Speaking of style fields....
    Point taken lol
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
  10. themutt is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2

    Posted On:
    9/09/2007 11:29am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tomo Ryu Taijustsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok that was fun. I figured both accounts were banned, i didn't even try to get on.

    Anywho, the only reason i did that was because there was no way you'd believe someone that's a student of hers.

    But, fun fun fun. And yes, you're spot on with the MMA thing lol.
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14151617 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.