Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/08/2007 9:29am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Budo the above post is why people need verification.

So E5 You called her as an independent party but, provide no new information. Just the tired refrain of "contact her."

So, you "students" are missing the point. An investigation entails asking questions from the direct sources. If I say I have a degree, you go to the university to check if I have a degree. You research alumni papers and even call some old teachers. Certificates can and have been forged before so, verification is necessary.

Lineage has been falsified so you need to investigate from the source. We have multiple threads of people claiming mastery level who only got to a lower rank. If we took their word cases would never get past the initial investigation.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/08/2007 9:30am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Exlax5000
    Ok, I decided to do a little bit of investigating. I contacted Christa Jacobson. She is willing to provide contact numbers and all that jazz. Of course, none of you know me, and thus, do not trust me, so I recommend that Phrost contacts her directly and politely asks some questions.

Yes, she responds very well to being polite. Rude questions asked with an accusing tone are not good.

Also, I'm sure she doesn't want to make those contact numbers PUBLIC, just as a consideration for her teachers' privacy. But as I said, she is willing to give information, I myself have checked a lot of them out, they're legit. But again, I know you won't believe me, so - Phrost, email her, phone her, something. People will trust you, s you created this site.

The contact info is on her site. There, I helped. As far as I'm concerned, case closed, verdict - 100%legit.

also, sorry about the worthless post earlier, I got the message to read the damned rules lol.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Oh, and no, I live damned close to KCMO, walking distance. If you'd rather, Phrost, I can meet you, today, even, and talk to help make things easier.
    Oh, are you Christa?

Posted On:
    9/08/2007 9:58am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    EDIT: Oh, and no, I live damned close to KCMO, walking distance. If you'd rather, Phrost, I can meet you, today, even, and talk to help make things easier.
    I know you live close to KC. I have your IP address.

I already stated that I don't care about any of this beyond keeping the forum running. I'm going shooting today and I've got to make fun of Wing Chun, all before the UFC tonight.

Posted On:
    9/08/2007 10:09am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I'm not Christa...

Fine, you know what. Offer retracted. You obviously didn't read the entire post, or only saw the parts you wanted to see. I said I know for a fact she is willing to give contact info for her teachers. Not to just ask her if they're legit. To think that I would try to solve it by saying "hey, she says they're real, so they are" is an insult to my intelligence and a blatant slap in the face.

If no one's going to take this seriously and actually try to get to the truth, and just use this thread to continually bash her, then she's very smart to not come on here to argue her side, because it wouldn't matter, no one would listen.

Posted On:
    9/08/2007 10:11am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    I know you live close to KC. I have your IP address.

I already stated that I don't care about any of this beyond keeping the forum running. I'm going shooting today and I've got to make fun of Wing Chun, all before the UFC tonight.
    Fair enough.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/08/2007 10:19am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I'm not Christa...

Fine, you know what. Offer retracted. You obviously didn't read the entire post, or only saw the parts you wanted to see. I said I know for a fact she is willing to give contact info for her teachers. Not to just ask her if they're legit. To think that I would try to solve it by saying "hey, she says they're real, so they are" is an insult to my intelligence and a blatant slap in the face.

If no one's going to take this seriously and actually try to get to the truth, and just use this thread to continually bash her, then she's very smart to not come on here to argue her side, because it wouldn't matter, no one would listen.
    Ignoring the fact of course that whenever someone Googles "anshu" + "Christa" + "Jacobson" + "Budo Ryu Ninjutsu" they will likely find this thread, and the one on E-Budo very quickly, not exactly good PR is it?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...G=Search&meta=

5th from the top search results in Google in less than a month

-DH
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 9/08/2007 10:21am at .
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    9/08/2007 10:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Spartacus
    Ignoring the fact of course that whenever someone Googles "anshu" + "Christa" + "Jacobson" + "Budo Ryu Ninjutsu" they will likely find this thread, and the one on E-Budo very quickly, not exactly good PR is it?

-DH
    And also note that E-budo and Bullshido and basically the ONLY sites with this negative info. I've not seen a SINGLE OTHER PAGE claiming that she is a fruad.

Guess which finger is the fickle one...

Posted On:
    9/08/2007 10:23am

supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And also note that E-budo and Bullshido and basically the ONLY sites with this negative info. I've not seen a SINGLE OTHER PAGE claiming that she is a fruad.
    Who else would look into it?

You're proving your point by lack of evidence?
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/08/2007 10:26am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Christa" + "Jacobson" + "Budo Ryu"

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...budo+ryu&meta=

This thread is the number 1 in the top search engine results.

I don't think there's much else that might physically put anyone self respecting prospective student off, when seeing information like this.

-DH
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/08/2007 10:32am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I'm not Christa...

OMG you are now wounded?

Hmmm interesting why are you sharing a computer with another poster?
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 ... LastLast