Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 1:56pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deshaun Jackson
    She studied Eishin Ryu under Kobayashi, AGAIN THIS IS LISTED ON HER STE and I listed this in earlier post.

The MJER, I am pretty sure that it is a major iaijutsu federation as far as I know, and she is not affiliated with that organization at all.

AGAIN IF YOU LOOK AT THE BIO PAGE you will see that she list all of the federations that she is affiliated with, and the MJER is not one of them.

She learned under an individual not a federation, so her teacher, is the one that gave her rank, Not the MJER.
    Is the photo I included conducive to the MJER she teaches ?

Also is your sensei in any way affiliated with http://www.mizukan.org/ because I note there's a potential copyright infringement regarding the information detailing the history and background of MJER. I see both websites (your sensei's) and that of the Mizukan Dojo carry EXACTLY word for word the same information.

Also with respect, "kobayashi" as a name is as common as "Smith" or "Jones" is in the west thus, would you be kind enough to provide me with Mr. Kobayashi's full name and present organisation.

Many thanks again.

-DH
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 2:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jude
    Can anyone verify if this is really the guy & not someone posing as him? That site seems a little larger than life. Just me, that's all.
    Hi,

My name is Henry Infante, what's the issue?? Why would I pretend to be someone else?? It's good to know that I'm not the only conspiracy theorist on this site.

My contact info is listed in my profile (not sure if its viewable, if not let me know and I'll PM you my contact info).

Feel free to contact me if neccessary.

In the arts,

Henry Infante
    Budo Tenchi Dojo

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 2:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What do you want Sensei to say? All of her ranks and where she got them are posted on her website? She has a teachers page,..

http://cjj2004.tripod.com/budoryu/id92.html

The only thing there that is missing is her Shidoshi-ho License (bujinkan) that was recommended from Shidoshi Henry Infante of Miami Bujinkan. But I believe that he already posted and said that,...

So, I am confused on what you want her to say? She already has alll of this inforamtion on here Bio / Information page. All you have to do is read her website.

Here is another page with her acomplishments.

http://cjj2004.tripod.com/budoryu/an...bson_id70.html
    Walls covered in paper and someone's word often doesn't equate with truth, but with fraud. Some of these schools that she claims to have rank in appear to be either imaginary, or more than alittle Ashida Kim-esque. Just because someone can impress you doesn't mean that everything they say is the truth. & when you get out & try to get some respect from the rest of the REAL Martial Arts World Community, you'll probably get a rude awakening.

She may have one or two real ranks, but a bunch of made up, dubious ranks in either real, fictional, spurious, or "Bullshido" arts (for lack of a better) stacked on top of those are kind of like a couple roses covered in poo. They may be beautiful, but in the end, no one's buying.

I just hope that you guys see the light before this does too much damage to your minds or pocketbooks.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 2:08pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She studied Eishin Ryu under Kobayashi, AGAIN THIS IS LISTED ON HER STE
    I took your advice and I failed to see where it specifically states that Christa studied MJER with a "Kobayashi".. what it does say quite clearly is...
    ..//.. Menkyo Kaiden (The highest level license that exist in Japanese martial arts) in Tomo Ryu Shinobijutsu from Master Ichiro Kobayashi
    Which is clearly NOT MJER.

I later noted that Christa is a 5th dan in MJER Iai but I'm still at a loss to find details of who her teacher was, please forgive me but I'd welcome you to post that info here for me if you'd be kind enough.

Ok EDIT to the above.

"Master Keatting" May I ask, is this gentleman Japanese by birth ?

Many thanks.

-DH
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 9/07/2007 2:12pm at .

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 2:11pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Budo Ryu Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His name is Ichiro Kobayashi

He is not with an organization, I have trained with him twice, he is a very calm man and great at what he does.

As far as the "History",.. I am sure all she did was copy the history of the Eishin Ryu and place it online so that people know the history of the iaijutsu art that is taught. This is not copyright infringment as the MJER does not hold a copyright on the history of Iaijutsu.

I am through here, I have tried to answer all of the questions, but everytime I do , you then tell me that I am wrong? If you want answers and I give them, why is that not good enough?

you say that she has only been learning ninjutsu for 2 years? I have been training with her longer than that in ninjutsu!!! I have met the teacher that was teaching her ninjutsu when she was a teenager!

With all of the B.S. that is out there I am shocked that you guys have picked her to go after!

She is a very nice and real person, and all that you are all the negitive and bashing that you are all saying does not reflect in anyway her martial art program, her teaching ability or her as a person. She is the best teacher that I have ever trained with.

you keep asking about her background and history,..she has placed it on the website for the world to see. IF YOU REALLY want to know information.

#1 - READ HER BIO PAGE
    http://cjj2004.tripod.com/budoryu/id134.html

#2 - Email / Call her and ask her

#3 - Email me
    deshaun.jackson@yahoo.com

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 2:13pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Budotenchi
    Hi,

My name is Henry Infante, what's the issue?? Why would I pretend to be someone else?? It's good to know that I'm not the only conspiracy theorist on this site.

My contact info is listed in my profile (not sure if its viewable, if not let me know and I'll PM you my contact info).

Feel free to contact me if neccessary.

In the arts,

Henry Infante
    Budo Tenchi Dojo
    It comes up because you haven't been validated yet.

It has nothing to do with conspiracy theories. It has to do with fake accounts, fake names, rival competition, a fake Shaolin monk, an instructor using multiple accounts to argue his side, competition using a fellow teachers name etc etc etc.

If I was so inclined I'd provide the threads and the proof.

No, I'm not this is to much of a derail as it is.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 2:15pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

As far as the "History",.. I am sure all she did was copy the history of the Eishin Ryu and place it online so that people know the history of the iaijutsu art that is taught. This is not copyright infringment as the MJER does not hold a copyright on the history of Iaijutsu.
    That isn't how copyright works. Yes, the history maybe the same but, if you lift my words onto your website that is a different story.

you say that she has only been learning ninjutsu for 2 years? I have been training with her longer than that in ninjutsu!!! I have met the teacher that was teaching her ninjutsu when she was a teenager!

With all of the B.S. that is out there I am shocked that you guys have picked her to go after!
    No we are talking about you training two years and teaching.

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 2:19pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    It comes up because you haven't been validated yet.

It has nothing to do with conspiracy theories. It has to do with fake accounts, fake names, rival competition, a fake Shaolin monk, an instructor using multiple accounts to argue his side, competition using a fellow teachers name etc etc etc.

If I was so inclined I'd provide the threads and the proof.

No, I'm not this is to much of a derail as it is.
    I understand.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 2:21pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His name is Ichiro Kobayashi

He is not with an organization, I have trained with him twice, he is a very calm man and great at what he does.
    I'm sure he is.. But understand I'm not questioning anyone's personality which is entirely irrelevant here.
    As far as the "History",.. I am sure all she did was copy the history of the Eishin Ryu and place it online so that people know the history of the iaijutsu art that is taught. This is not copyright infringement as the MJER does not hold a copyright on the history of Iaijutsu.
    Are you SURE about that ? However; when I mentioned a possible copyright infringement, I didn't actually mean with the Soke of MJER but, with the dojo mentioned in my last post, whom ever physically wrote that information OWNS it legally therefore any unauthorised copying could be seen as a breach of copyright, especially *IF* the author of that data was/is a member of that dojo and Christa has copied it without their permission; now, I'm NOT saying that is what has happened, merely suggesting the possibility.
    I have tried to answer all of the questions, but every time I do , you then tell me that I am wrong?
    I think you must have me confused with someone else because all I've done is politely ask a few questions, to my knowledge I haven't contradicted anything you've previously stated other than the copyright suggestion.

Is the picture included in one of my previous posts conducive to the MJER Christa teaches ?

Regards

-DH

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    9/08/2007 9:00am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, I decided to do a little bit of investigating. I contacted Christa Jacobson. She is willing to provide contact numbers and all that jazz. Of course, none of you know me, and thus, do not trust me, so I recommend that Phrost contacts her directly and politely asks some questions.

Yes, she responds very well to being polite. Rude questions asked with an accusing tone are not good.

Also, I'm sure she doesn't want to make those contact numbers PUBLIC, just as a consideration for her teachers' privacy. But as I said, she is willing to give information, I myself have checked a lot of them out, they're legit. But again, I know you won't believe me, so - Phrost, email her, phone her, something. People will trust you, s you created this site.

The contact info is on her site. There, I helped. As far as I'm concerned, case closed, verdict - 100%legit.

also, sorry about the worthless post earlier, I got the message to read the damned rules lol.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Oh, and no, I live damned close to KCMO, walking distance. If you'd rather, Phrost, I can meet you, today, even, and talk to help make things easier.
    Last edited by Exlax5000; 9/08/2007 9:06am at .
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast