Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 12:59pm

supporting member
     Style: american jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjoo
    Thanks. I really wasn't "challenging" you, rather I really wanted to know...
    thats cool, dont worry about it..no harm done

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 1:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Budo Ryu Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I run a Budo Ryu Ninjutsu School, all of the rank has to come through Sensei and all of the testing has to be done in front of Sensei. I have been training with her for about 2 1/2 years Before that I help the ranks of

3rd Dan in Tae Kwon Do
    1st Dan in Hapkido

since I have started with her, I have been 100% dedicated to the 7 arts that are taught in the Budo Ryu Ninjutsu Dojo.

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 1:05pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deshaun Jackson
    I have not idea why this Shawn or a Frost is posting bad things? I do not know why they seem to want to attacker her, and keep posting things about her on this forum?
    What "bad things" did I post here? Try to find a single thing I've said here that isn't true. If you, or she, or any other person who dresses up in pajamas pretending to be something out of feudal Japan, don't like what's being said here, that's just too bad; we're not here to make you happy. We're here to get at the facts surrounding people's claims about their rank, experience, and fighting ability.

I have no interest in this beyond the fact that Steve called me because she whent whining to him about this thread instead of simply responding here like an adult and clearing up any misunderstandings.

As far as I'm concerned, this isn't even worth my time.

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 1:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What do you want Sensei to say? All of her ranks and where she got them are posted on her website? She has a teachers page,..

http://cjj2004.tripod.com/budoryu/id92.html

The only thing there that is missing is her Shidoshi-ho License (bujinkan) that was recommended from Shidoshi Henry Infante of Miami Bujinkan. But I believe that he already posted and said that,...

So, I am confused on what you want her to say? She already has alll of this inforamtion on here Bio / Information page. All you have to do is read her website.

Here is another page with her acomplishments.

http://cjj2004.tripod.com/budoryu/an...bson_id70.html

I am going to see Sensei and I will ask her about this. But me knowing her, I am betting that she really does not care that much, that is why she has not responded to this or any of the stuff that was written on E-budo.

The way that she looked at the E-budo thing awhile back is that it had nothing to do with her life, her school or family. It was a bunch of people just talking trash about her, for no reason, they never met her, they never trained with her, they just choose her to talk about for some reason or another.

But I do know that she really takes things to heart and is probably really hurt more than anything ABOUT THIS FORUM THOUGH. Just the fact that someone from her teachers school is calling her out and saying all of these really rude things, I can see where she would be hurt as she stated in that email that was posted to Mr. Crawford in earlier threads.

So I think that this is a different situation where you have a teacher that you trust, and he allows others to take his emails and post them on these forums so that others can make fun of her, and the people that are at her old school are the ones talking bad. I really have lost all the respect that I thought that I had for Mr. Steve Crawford.

Have you met her and trained with her?

She is a great martial arts teacher, and why do you say those things about pajamas, in class all we ever wear is a normal GI and a belt?

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 1:35pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What "bad things" did I post here? Try to find a single thing I've said here that isn't true.
    Please answer this question.

They are looking for confirmation of her claims. I can point to numerous websites with extraordinary claims.

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 1:41pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why do you guys care?

Why do you spend so much time on things like this?

She has all of the information on her site, and she has all of the diplomas on her wall at the training area? I am amazed that so many of you take your time to bash others about things that has nothing to do with you or the martial arts at all.

Are you guys ex-students or something?

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 1:43pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deshaun Jackson
    What do you want Sensei to say?
    I have a specific point I'd like clarifying please.

With whom (her teacher) did/does she study Muso Jikiden Eishin Ryu ?

How long did she study specifically as deshi before teaching ?

What is her level of teaching authority for MJER, is she menkyo or higher ?

Is this picture (on her website) condusive to what is taught as MJER ?

I look forward to your reply.

-DH
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 1:44pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It isn't polite to answer a question with more questions.

Anyway, claim what you do and teach that. Why add more and more accolades if you are honest?

I mean you are teaching ninja stuff after two years so why didn't she just do that?

Point is, someone asked a question and people are trying to find answers. If it bothers you that much quit reading.

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 1:45pm

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Budotenchi
    Greetings Gents,

My name is Henry Infante, I'm a Shidoshi in the Bujinkan(as political as it may be)...
    Can anyone verify if this is really the guy & not someone posing as him? That site seems a little larger than life. Just me, that's all.

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 1:50pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She studied Eishin Ryu under Kobayashi, AGAIN THIS IS LISTED ON HER STE and I listed this in earlier post.

The MJER, I am pretty sure that it is a major iaijutsu federation as far as I know, and she is not affiliated with that organization at all.

AGAIN IF YOU LOOK AT THE BIO PAGE you will see that she list all of the federations that she is affiliated with, and the MJER is not one of them.

She learned under an individual not a federation, so her teacher, is the one that gave her rank, Not the MJER.
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast