Sponsored Links Spacer Image

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    8/25/2007 7:55pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by teepyoace
    I fight, I am a dogbrother. And I'm calling you out tough guy ashida, oops askari.
    Then we have some mutual friends, yeah, lets set it up.

I'm in Eastern Canada. PM me a location and we'll get together.

Are you claiming full title though? That would definitely make this more fun.

http://dogbrothers.com/wrapper.php?file=org.htm

Edited to add: You dont seem to have enough posts to PM. Oh well. When you do..... Oh and preferably, lets not pick a location that costs us excessively to set up.
    Last edited by Askari; 8/25/2007 8:17pm at .
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    8/26/2007 12:13am

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm, you think this is Marc Denny?

The funny thing with making interweeb challenges is that you never know who knows who.....

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/26/2007 9:24am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kali, TKD, Jits

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, first I can't give you a name. Marc only, and this isn't Marc. He moderates. Askari, go online at dogbrothers.com and sign up for the fall gathering. See you there.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    8/26/2007 9:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD BB
    Hmm, you think this is Marc Denny?

The funny thing with making interweeb challenges is that you never know who knows who.....
    I think Marc Denny's user name is his own name on here.

But if your implying that this guy might be the type to drive across the country and burn down my trailer? Yeah, the thought did occur.
    No, first I can't give you a name. Marc only, and this isn't Marc. He moderates. Askari, go online at dogbrothers.com and sign up for the fall gathering. See you there.
    So, just to be clear, you arent planning to drive across the country to attack me because I called TKD a McDojo happy art? Damn, I was looking forward to having my own stalker, makes me feel like a celebrity.

The gathering might work out. If you are in fact a dogbrother and not a made up persona (The Jury is still out on that), then we travel in close enough circles that either we have crossed paths or will. So we either have already scrapped or will.

:psyduck:

If anyone reading this can understand what I just typed, can you explain quantum physics to me?

I seem to be editing a lot of additions lately:

Something just occured to me. So, a Dogbrother walks into an ATA club. No, not to trounce the ATA owner, but to apply for a job. Somehow the ATA club owner knows that someone who just goes to a gathering cant claim to be a Dogbrother and that a guy claiming to be a Dogbrother has to be a named individual, gets all excited and realizes that his McDojo could become a real kick ass school if he becomes a Dogbrother's school, and he still doesnt hire the guy?

Some part of this story is falling apart for me.
    Last edited by Askari; 8/26/2007 10:54am at .

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    8/26/2007 12:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In 1999, legendary theoretical physicist Hans Bethe, who discovered the violent force behind sunlight, helped devise the atom bomb, and eventually cried out against the military excesses of the cold war delivered three lectures on quantum theory........

(Source: thenonist.com they actually have Bethe's lectures up there if you're interested.)
    Um, Teep? Please email Phrost and have him confirm who you are. If you're not full of **** then this could lead to a nice little conversation. If you are full of **** there is fundamentally no reason to keep waisting our time on you. Text to user's names you will notice a series of tags. These indicate what has been proven to the board. In my case I'm a supporting member and have fought professionally. May name also indicates that I hold a black belt in McDojo. Sexy huh?

If you're really a Dog Brother then perhaps Phrost can make up a nice tag to indicate who you are without disclosing your real name. I leave this up to you. Until then, it's very hard to take anything you say at face value and threats are just a stupid and silly waste of time.

Thanks in advance.

TKD

PS - For what it's worth, TKD SUCKS BIG OLE MONKEY BALLS!

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/26/2007 12:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kali, TKD, Jits

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whoa, listen. I originally posted to let people know about a situation that might occur. Then you (askari) started on all TKD and being mcdojos. Then you started in on me. Check this out. I was thinking the same thing (i hope this guy doesn't drive across the country and burn down my trailer!) I invited you to the gathering to show that not all TKD people just kick wavemasters. The main thing is to be "Friends at the end of the day". I wish no ill will to you or your trailer, I want me and my trailer intact always! Anyway, come down to the next gathering and we'll knock each other around, drink beer afterword. Cool? And to tkd BB, I'll get in touch with phrost.

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    8/26/2007 12:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please do. You'll find out we're like a big dog that guards the gate. Once we get to know you we're all hugs and kisses.

TKD

PS - Defending TKD is never a good way to begin though ;)

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    8/26/2007 1:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyway, come down to the next gathering and we'll knock each other around, drink beer afterword.
    Sounds cool. So long as someone's ass gets kicked, even if its mine, its a good day. ...

And contacting Phrost for some sort of fancy tab would be a good idea. Because if you arent a Dogbrother and are claiming to be one, we will call down an internet witch hunt on you.

Your trailer is safe so long as mine is - we'll hold them hostage.
    Last edited by Askari; 8/26/2007 1:15pm at .

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    8/26/2007 3:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    Because if you aren't a Dogbrother and are claiming to be one, we will call down an internet witch hunt on you.
    - Its not like this community is large enough to lie about something like that for a while.

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    8/31/2007 5:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm, can I call bullshit now?

Oh wait, this just in. He may be a dog brother after all.....

Proof:

Spoiler:

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast