Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 3:40pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ving tsun spm iron palm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

my plasmavol review

www.pump-system.com recently in an efort to get better pump at the gym i started looking beyond creatine and nitrous suplements so the guy at popeyes talked me into buying plasmavol which is a blood plasma expander. now supposedly your supposed to buy this in a package called the pump system but they had an open box from a return so he sold me just the expander real cheap. the stuff is mostly glycerol which is supposd to suck water out of the skin and into the muscle, but unfortunately i dont no where it fits into my precisly engineerd diet quiet yet like nitrous your supposed to take it about 30min before you work out so thats what i did, and man this stuff works! i did a lot of iron shirt training as a kid so its really difficult for me to notice vasodilation but man i was on fire with this stuff. not since i started the space diet have i felt this good and i put probably an extra 10-15% onto my normal lifts vs. my daily nitrous and caffeine pills. however there was a downside lol, about 45min into the workout i developed a huge boner and it still hasn't gone down despite attempted stress relief in the gym shower and several smokes outside. my workout was two hours ago. also my skin is kind of icchy in conclusion i would highly recommend this product if you have a way of controlling the side affects, and maybe the full pump system has the required boner inhibitor 6.5/10 peace

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 10:55pm

Style: Wing Chun, Hung Gar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha, you gain more muscle, get girls from your boner, and srcatch yourself like a cocaine addict. Sounds good to me.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    8/22/2007 2:11am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Expensive. Buying straight glycerol(liquid) or glycerol mono stearate (powder) is much cheaper.
    I took glycrol once, just drink a lot of water with it as it supersaturates the muscle with water. Maybe it doesen't work but hell I was thirsty. Nothing great or any reason to keep taking it.

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Posted On:
    8/22/2007 10:00am

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    er, love that boner from popeye's? what the ****.