Our Sponsors:

Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152 535455 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 10:27pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The last rumor I heard about Ralphie was that he had visited some woman in South Africa whom he met over the internet. When a relative turned up his past he told her that this thread was a "publicity stunt" and he really wasn't a sex offender. I understand she may have bought this line of total bullshit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 12:07am

Style: 10thP/BJJ/Wrestling/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    The last rumor I heard about Ralphie was that he had visited some woman in South Africa whom he met over the internet. When a relative turned up his past he told her that this thread was a "publicity stunt" and he really wasn't a sex offender. I understand she may have bought this line of total bullshit.
    Wow...what kind of "publicity stunt" falsely makes you look like a sex offender? For what possible gain? I know people are capable of amazing feats of denial, but how deep in do you have to be to buy that line of crap?

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 12:33am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some women in luv will rationalize any sort of bad boi behavior.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 6:41am

Style: Wing Chun Kuen

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Folks in luv will rationalize any sort of bad behavior.
    Three words: Mike Tyson's wife. I don't think he didn't know his bride-to-be was that innocent.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 9:36am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whathappened View Post
    Three words: Mike Tyson's wife. I don't think he didn't know his bride-to-be was that innocent.
    No. He was medicated that's different. Not right but, different.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 11:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by faybio View Post
    YOU just put this information out in the open here!!!

Please faybio, read the previous posts. I tried to contact someone privately, through PRIVATE MESSAGE here, but I wasn't allowed to, since I am a recently registered user in this forum. They said I should tell whatever I knew right here. So I did.

I can understand how the appearances that this Ralph guy has made here posing as someone else, made you all suspicious. But, as I said, I think it should have been done privately. Well, I guess it's no use whining about that now, so there you go. I really hope I have been of some help. The guy is a creep.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 12:01pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkers View Post
    Please faybio, read the previous posts. I tried to contact someone privately, through PRIVATE MESSAGE here, but I wasn't allowed to, since I am a recently registered user in this forum. They said I should tell whatever I knew right here. So I did.

I can understand how the appearances that this Ralph guy has made here posing as someone else, made you all suspicious. But, as I said, I think it should have been done privately. Well, I guess it's no use whining about that now, so there you go. I really hope I have been of some help. The guy is a creep.
    I've read every post in this forum, Checkers, over the course of a few years. This thread lay dormant for a while until you posted in it.

I'm not sure what you're implying by insisting that you wished to PRIVATE MESSAGE this info to posters rather than post it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 12:05pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FWIW, Checkers, you've done the right thing.

Why were you wavering on whether or not to reveal it?

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 12:14pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkers View Post

I can understand how the appearances that this Ralph guy has made here posing as someone else, made you all suspicious.
    No this isn't the issue at all.

If you post it you own it. If I or someone else posts it, we become liable for your words. Does that make sense?

But, as I said, I think it should have been done privately.
    See my above statement. I'll explain it a little more. If what you tell us is a lie, which has happened, it opens bullshido up for all kind of legal issues.

The onus is now placed on the poster. The posters make a choice to post, type, and say whatever they choose.

He can come after us individually but, not Bullshido who is giving us a place to voice our opinions and facts.
    Well, I guess it's no use whining about that now, so there you go. I really hope I have been of some help. The guy is a creep.
    Yes, you have. Thank you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 12:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    faybio, here's what I thought: this Ralph guy constantly reads this thread, right? At least that's what I inferred from reading the whole thread.

I don't know if this information (about his whereabouts) should be disclosed, because I don't know what the authorities will make of it. Will they chase him down in Germany? Or will they do nothing, because they don't care enough, or simply because they can't? After all, it's not like the Interpol is after him, right? To the police it might seem like a small thing.

But I am not familiar with the ways of the law in the US, and I didn't know if this guy would, say, run away once he found out he has been "uncovered". I know, it sounds a little ridiculous and too much "James Bond-like", but who knows?

I wanted to say it in private so one of you could maybe contact the authorities (I'm not in the US) and find out what to do, without giving him a chance to escape.

Besides, what if he is still in this city in Germany, sees here that someone (me) told about him, and what if he goes to this Akademie thing and confronts the people there, thinking they were the ones that gave away his whereabouts? That's what concerns me.

Yeah, ok, maybe I'm watching too much Jason Bourne movies, but that's what I was thinking.