Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    5/17/2004 4:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am about 3.5 hours from you...if that.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

aahhh...the colors

Posted On:
    5/17/2004 4:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo & Sub Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any more news? I'm assuming this is most likely going to happen up in KC? I'm game if its still a go.
    Regardless, that doesn't change the fact that kickboxing is commonly known as fighting while grappling simply isn't. - Osiris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2004 2:27am

Style: Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone else from Minnesota still interested (Shar, I'm looking in your direction since we train in the same building though we've never met :))? I don't think I can afford a drive like this alone but wouldn't mind a carpool...

Posted On:
    5/18/2004 9:31pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As soon as we can definitely count on at least 5-6 people coming, I can reserve the dojo. Otherwise it wouldn't be much of a throwdown, you know.

Beachy Keen

Posted On:
    5/20/2004 5:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Chop Socky

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Missourah crowd should come up for the Chitown McThrowdown. I'm sure we can find places for you to stay!
    I would liken it to the boxing or the muay thai of internal kung fu, even though that's like calling apples the oranges of the apple world. --WalkOn

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    5/21/2004 10:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had thought of that, but I just started a new job that is heavy on weekend days, so I am going to have to wait awhile to be able to get weekend time.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/08/2011 1:00pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Grapple

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When is the next mide west throw down?
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789