Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/20/2008 7:50pm

Style: JKD BJJ JUDO MUY THAI

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...8/ai_n11811212

Training commission disciplines officers

Revoked the law enforcement certification on Dec. 24 of Lee B. Moody, 32, of Garnett. Moody, a former Allen County sheriff's deputy, allegedly violated the training act's moral character standard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/20/2008 9:00pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    7/20/2008 10:46pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Published Thursday, March 18, 2004

Training commission disciplines officers

The Capital-Journal
    The Kansas Law Enforcement Training Commission announced this week it had taken action involving four men, including a former Shawnee County sheriff's deputy.
    Darrell Wilson, the chairman, said the commission on Dec. 24 revoked the law enforcement certification of former Shawnee County Deputy Gabriel Garcia, 35, of Sunnyvale, Calif. He said Garcia violated the moral character standard of the Kansas Law Enforcement Training Act by filling out false training reports and being deceitful.

Wilson said the committee also:

• Revoked the law enforcement certification on Dec. 24 of Lee B. Moody, 32, of Garnett. Moody, a former Allen County sheriff's deputy, allegedly violated the training act's moral character standard by being deceitful."

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 12:56am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Brock DO....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You must be jokeing...........

Quote Originally Posted by krazy kaju
    Keep on trying to get a spar with him
    Will never happen... he was supposedly "hit by a drunk driver while on the sidewalk" the location eludes me atm

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 1:01am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrijl
    I think the problem with a school like this is that everyone here knows it is what it is. This is the typical strip mall martial arts scenario happening on every corner. to try to go after a school like this is just a waste of time. There is nothing apparently fraudulent or misleading about this school.
    Actually the true problem lies when the person who owns/runs the establishment preys on the weak and who are able to be swayed easily and kept that way.... worse still (I know right) the vast majority of the community is completely oblivious to the situitation going on there.

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 1:03am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by variance

::Vomit::

That doesn't look like any escrima/kali/arnis stance strike I've seen in my life.

On your toes. completely square in closed stance. with your sticks loosely held.

Pathetic.

Oh come on.... give the girl a break already... she is moving after all.... lol

By the way... the little one is his daugher.... big guy closest to front is his brother....

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 1:13am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake LaMancha
    4th degree black belt at 11 I definitely call bull ****!!!My instructor in tkd is almost 50 and just attained his 4th degree. Also it seems suspicious that all the instructors are family form my quick perusal of the website,

Actually not all of his instructors are family.... most yes... not all

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 1:22am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I could give you the history of this place... not gonna do it because i dont really wanna type that much =P

However, I cannot "prove" anything due to no "hard evidence" but I do know from experience...
    The bottom line here is that he has basically made a cult, and he will brainwash you into his "fold" if he can, or even thinks he can.... the deal with "honosty" in his so called "dojo" would work better if he followed it as well.... The bullshit goes way deeper than you can immagine, I know people who did get out when they were "in too deep". When they did get out they became people again instead of puppets... =/
    They want you to abandon your friends and family and replace it whith him... and the christian front they put up is absolutely ridiculas.... im done with this....

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/06/2009 11:24am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some people we know took training under him and you better be ready for a lot of BS that is shoveled out at you. I hear he likes the young girls!!!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/06/2009 11:25am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey some say he is divorce, NOT! He plays with ALL AGES!
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast