Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/15/2010 10:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So i gather this is them trying to make fun of you then?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2010 10:16pm

Style: GJJ - that's all I need

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dunno, doesn't make much sense really.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2010 10:16pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rhythmshockzero View Post
    So i gather this is them trying to make fun of you then?

I guess!! I am not impressed. It seems to me that they are trying to force a confrontation on their terms. I did not start this thread, but I felt compelled to comment.

I gave my experience with them and they took offense. If someone gave their experience with me and it was not good, I would be trying to fix it(I like criticism). But attacking me for stating my experience is, IMO, childish. Why have they not come on here and set the record straight? That would have stopped this thread early on.
  4. Saigim

Posted On:
    7/12/2012 3:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Found this forum thread while trying to find out some information on the individual known as Brock Moody.

Ended up making a quick run into town for the local paper. Thought I would share it, as I am a long time Garnett resident and have continually told my wife the day would come when said individual would be shown for what he truly is.

The Anderson County Advocate (Friday, July 13 edition)

Front Page

Two arrested for steroid sales, as well as other charges Monday.

Area law enforcement officials, after a six month long investigation, made two arrests Monday.
    Garnett Police, the Anderson County Sheriff Department, and the Kansas Bureau of Investigation were involved with the investigation.
    The arrests Monday were made without incident of Phillip Moody Jr. and his brother, Lee Brock Moody. They were charged with 43 different counts of distribution of steroids, manufacturing a controlled substance, using a electronic device to facilitate a drug transaction, Aggrivated Child endangerment, and conspiracy charges.
    Lee Moody had been certified as a law enforcement officer, but that certification had been revoked by the State of Kansas.
    Phillip Moody is a former teacher at Crest High Scholl.
    The men's bonds have been set at $75,000.

Karma's a bitch.
    Last edited by Saigim; 7/12/2012 3:33pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/05/2012 2:38pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigim View Post
    Found this forum thread while trying to find out some information on the individual known as Brock Moody.

Ended up making a quick run into town for the local paper. Thought I would share it, as I am a long time Garnett resident and have continually told my wife the day would come when said individual would be shown for what he truly is.

The Anderson County Advocate (Friday, July 13 edition)

Front Page

Two arrested for steroid sales, as well as other charges Monday.

Area law enforcement officials, after a six month long investigation, made two arrests Monday.
    Garnett Police, the Anderson County Sheriff Department, and the Kansas Bureau of Investigation were involved with the investigation.
    The arrests Monday were made without incident of Phillip Moody Jr. and his brother, Lee Brock Moody. They were charged with 43 different counts of distribution of steroids, manufacturing a controlled substance, using a electronic device to facilitate a drug transaction, Aggrivated Child endangerment, and conspiracy charges.
    Lee Moody had been certified as a law enforcement officer, but that certification had been revoked by the State of Kansas.
    Phillip Moody is a former teacher at Crest High Scholl.
    The men's bonds have been set at $75,000.

Karma's a bitch.
    I actually just found this a few minutes ago and was wanting to post, btu you beat me to it. Do you, personally, have experience with them? Were you or someone you know a student of theirs? If you were, please give us some of your info. But please, no speculation or heresay. Thank you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/06/2012 3:28am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice to see the bad guy going down for once.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011