Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 9:10pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goju Ryu, Aikido, JuJitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickcatcher
    It appears not to be listed on the US Department of State site: http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ho/79434.htm

I can't find anything on Google suggesting the president and/or prime minister of CAR visited US in recent years, maybe you could clarify the country and date - "Republic Of Central Africa" isn't a country, I'm guessing you mean Central African Republic (CAR) - yet the last time a president of CAR visited US seems to be 1995 according to the US Department of State.
    Then you have your facts wrong....btw....what is RBSD ?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 9:11pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyway,,,,,that pretty much is about all I have to say here on this "forum"......but by allmeans....continue to entertain yourselves.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 9:13pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by knifehand1
    Additionally, just out of my curiousity....who are you (as a group), and what makes you think that you have the right, let alone the credentials to "fact check" ANYONES background ???
    Freedom of the press? Freedom of Speech. Consumer advocates?

Take your pick. Many consumer advocates have no training in the businesses they check but, people like to know the truth.

And just to re=iterate a point I made before....I saw that there are a number of members from the ny/nyc area. Apparently, "Lumberjack" has inquired about me participating in something you all call a "throwdown" if I have that right....
    Like I said.....I work at the Whiskey Rio, which is right on the Yonkers waterfront area. If anyone wants a "throwdown".....thats where I am....usually 6 nites a week.....Ill be more than happy to hand you your head there......do you need directions, or do you think you can handle that all by yourself ???
    It is a gathering of like minded (sometimes not) individuals to meet the posters and train/fight up to and including MMA rules. It is entirely up to you whether you grapple strike or do MMA.

It isn't for fighting.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 9:42pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uri Shatil
    Well, I don't have a myspace, care to post the pictures directly to this site?

And that still doesn't say anything about his credentials.
    No, I will not post his pictures on THIS site, because Im sure that some knucklehed here will figure out a way (if they havet already) to do something stupid withnhis picture.

As far as HIS credentials go....I wont even dignify that with an answer. He had been training for 47 years....that should be credential enough for you, or anyone else.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 9:49pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On your say-so.

Information on this one honest question would quiet your detractors.

The fact that there is no information available on this one figure leaves the majority to claim BS - myself included.

Humble apologies will be given if shown wrong.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 10:04pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is a direct student of Peter Urban...is that a good enough credential for you ? I wont even bother going any further.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 10:10pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ....And on that note....Im done with you guys for the night.

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 10:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then you have your facts wrong....
    Are you saying that the US Department Of State has its facts wrong about which foreign heads of state have visited US?

Re your activities as an agent/special agent under Alexander Kirk, was your service in Hawaii or US? Maybe you please describe your activities for the SPCC for those of unfamiliar with the life of a law enforcement officer
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 10:30pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is a direct student of Peter Urban...is that a good enough credential for you ? I wont even bother going any further.
    Peter Urban is a known and respected MA.

No - Kirk, until known is not.

Don't **** with me on BS - I was on Okinawa training while you were emerging from puberty.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 10:48pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickcatcher
    Are you saying that the US Department Of State has its facts wrong about which foreign heads of state have visited US?

No....Im saying that whatever research you have done is wrong.

Re your activities as an agent/special agent under Alexander Kirk, was your service in Hawaii or US? Maybe you please describe your activities for the SPCC for those of unfamiliar with the life of a law enforcement officer
    Hawaii IS the US. My activities were based in NY. The SPCC stands for the society for prevention of cruelty to children.....if thats not explanatory enough, I not sure what is. We fought against any form of child cruelty, from child abuse to children living in deplorable conditions, because the parents were either severely neglectful, or they themselves were drug dealers, placing the children in a very dangerous and unhealthy environment. It was for this agancy that I was a hand to hand combat instructor. I also teach police and other various LE officers privately (because academy training is SORELY lacking) I teach them privately now since I no longer have my dojo, thanks to a very vindictive mother inlaw....Is that enough of an answer for you ?

Again....I am done for the night, please excuse me. I will see what else has transpired between now and tomorrow.

Regardless of all these questions, the invitation to the bar where I work is OPEN to any and all takers....PLEASE feel free to "test me", if that will make you happy. As I said, it will be MY pleasure.
    Goonight for now
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast