Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 7:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goju Ryu, Aikido, JuJitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My original rank of Shodan in JuJitsu was under Frank Russo. That was in 1996. When I began to become suspicious of his background, I decided to no longer train with him, and since I had been training with Master Kirk in Urban Goju and Okinawan Goju, due to his 6th and then subsequent promotion to 7th Dan in JuJitsu, continued my JuJitsu training with him.
    I do NOT have a 3rd Dan in Katsugo Ryu AikiJuJitsu. While I tained with Master Torres for quite some time, the 3rd Dan he awarded me was in recognition of my 3rd Dan promotion in Goju. I have said that MANY times to anyone who has ever asked me about my affiliation with Master Torres. As far as your accusations about his "extra cirricular" activities, I have no knowledge of that at all.
    In terms of Goju Ryu. I was promoted to NiDan ,and given the "with honors" in 1996, because my promotion was in BOTH Okinawan Goju Ryu and Urban Goju Ryu. I also mentioned that I received my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Dan rankings under Glenard Grabow, who was a student of Masanobu Shinjo and Sekichi Toguchi. I had a falling out with his son, who moved from his part of NY to this area to take a job in Brooklyn. He became very rude in my school one day, insisting that I not let a particular friend of mine train there. Since this friend of mine I have known since prior to kndergarten, it was a simple choice for me, and I told Grabows son to leave, although I still maintained a good relationship with the father. His ranks, btw, come from the Okinawan Karate Do Renmei. After my 96 promotion, I began to have discussions with highly ranked people on "both sides of the fence", so to speak, and decided to leave the Urban system, and train soley (as far as Goju Ryu goes) in the Okinawan system, since it is the original, and authentic system. As far as my JuJitsu rank, remember, I started training privately with Master Kirk in 1990, so thats when my JuJitsu training with him began. In 2004, he felt that I had earned the rank of 5th Dan after 14 years of total JuJitsu training under him. As I said, Master Kirk lived with me for months and months at a time, so it was like being an UchiDeshi. The training was constant, on a daily basis, NOT, as I said before like most peoples training...3 classes a week at a dojo. It was 1 on 1, EVERY DAY......maybe THATS why I progressed faster than most people do ? Ive also mentioned MANY times that the LE agency that I worked for was the SPCC (society for prevention of cruelty to children), of which, Master Kirk was the Chief of Police....as I said, he had been in LE since the late 60's. In regards to the "founder/co-founder issue of CQB that you have.....as I said earlier, It is MY system, I developed it, and I am the founder of it. Out of respect for Master kirk for teaching me so many different styles, I gave him the "co-founder" status. In regards to your "confusion" as to the timing of my 6th Dan Goju promotion, Master Kirk had made plans to come to NY in October, help me celebrate my 40th birthday, and give me my 6th Dan certificate. He had the certificate printed in Hawaii in preparation for his trip here, and when he passed away in August, his foster son sent me the certificate, which he dated October of 2007.....so if you want to be technical...my 6th Dan wont take effect until October of this year....if that comforts you in any way.

Thats all I have time for now, I have to get to work......Im sure youll all have TONS more comments and questions ( Im in a bit of a rush to get to work and scrolling back and forth I answered as many as I could at this time).....Im sure that none of my answers mean anything to you all anyway, which really doesnt bother me, but Ill keep playing your game , since it seems thats what you all enjoy. TTYS

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 7:39pm

Style: Wrestling, BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by knifehand1
    Im sure that none of my answers mean anything to you all anyway...
    That's not true at all. They mean a lot to us. But when you have more time, it would be very helpful if you could provide for us the documents/proofs of your accomplishments and ranks. Until then, we will continue to work to try to fact check your claims.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 7:43pm

Style: Wrestling, BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Although I do have a question about your claim regarding the SPCC: There are many orginizations caleld the "Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Children." There is one in Massachusetts, one in New York, a national society, and I'm sure there are many more. Could you be more specific as to which orginization you're talking about?

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 7:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Excellent the the man in question showed up. This will be entertaining.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 8:53pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At the time, I worked for a limo company. Two of the owners (twin brothers) are attaches to the Republic of Central Africa, and they wanted me because of my bodyguard and police background. The Secret Service put me through an extensive background check, including NCIC, and they allowed me to work with them.....Like I said...why is this such a difficult concept for you people to grasp ?
    Interesting.

The above statement in no way matches this statement:
    Ive also had the honor of working with the United States Secret Service in the capacity of bodyguard and Tactical Driver for The President and Prime Minister of The Republic of Central Africa
    This does not in any way equal working with or for the Secret Service. This is called a background check. I've had security clearance that really isn't anything special. One of my jobs entailed FBI background checks. The other the Secret Service actually called, visited, or sent questionnaires to check my references.

Yes, they did the NCIC check also.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 8:56pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uri Shatil
    Although I do have a question about your claim regarding the SPCC: There are many orginizations caleld the "Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Children." There is one in Massachusetts, one in New York, a national society, and I'm sure there are many more. Could you be more specific as to which orginization you're talking about?
    Gladly....there are many branches of the SPCC. Master Kirk was the Chief of Police for the State of Hawaii, and was going through the incorporation process for the state of NY when he passed away.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 8:58pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asia the Invincible
    Excellent the the man in question showed up. This will be entertaining.
    Not nearly as entertaining as your picture.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 8:59pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Interesting.

The above statement in no way matches this statement:

This does not in any way equal working with or for the Secret Service. This is called a background check. I've had security clearance that really isn't anything special. One of my jobs entailed FBI background checks. The other the Secret Service actually called, visited, or sent questionnaires to check my references.

Yes, they did the NCIC check also.
    You just dont get it do you ?....I worked WITH, NOT FOR The Secret Service....big difference.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 9:04pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You just dont get it do you ?....I worked WITH, NOT FOR The Secret Service....big difference.
    Yes, I do it is called word play. Which is my point.

You asked why people don't get it I explained it.

Clear?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 9:06pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uri Shatil
    That's not true at all. They mean a lot to us. But when you have more time, it would be very helpful if you could provide for us the documents/proofs of your accomplishments and ranks. Until then, we will continue to work to try to fact check your claims.
    Additionally, just out of my curiousity....who are you (as a group), and what makes you think that you have the right, let alone the credentials to "fact check" ANYONES background ???

And just to re=iterate a point I made before....I saw that there are a number of members from the ny/nyc area. Apparently, "Lumberjack" has inquired about me participating in something you all call a "throwdown" if I have that right....
    Like I said.....I work at the Whiskey Rio, which is right on the Yonkers waterfront area. If anyone wants a "throwdown".....thats where I am....usually 6 nites a week.....Ill be more than happy to hand you your head there......do you need directions, or do you think you can handle that all by yourself ???
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast