Page 41 of 41 First ... 313738394041
    You have to work the look. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not uncommon for a BSc cert to not list the subject studied.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he said its a degree in psych. He claims this "helps him stay one step ahead of criminals."

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd be more interested in seeing all his martial arts Certificates. He has blocked access to them on his Facebook Page. I wonder why???

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "= no where, no place, no one, has come forth to know jules' instructor kirk, who gave him master levels in aikido, ju jitsu, goju, of a qualfied master that jules states of kirk, there should be other students from kirk out there somewhere."

Great points here. If there is a question please look in to it. To assist with this I can confirm that Jules was instructed by Alex Kirk. I was a student of both Alex and his son Mark at the Kailua School of Selfdefence. Though I did not ever meet Jules in class he was always held up as a positive example by Alex.

I hope this helps your investigation.
    :biggrin:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First, I hope I do not offend you, and welcome to Bullshido!

I don't think it is really going to help, as this is your first post, nobody knows who you are, etc. But thanks for the input!

Jeff Cook

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Many thanks for the warm welcome and the heads up. I did figure that the lack of posts ect ect might not help substantiate my claim of being a student of Alex. If I can be of any assistance in this matter please feel free to contact me @ weir.sheridan@gmail.com.

Page 41 of 41 First ... 313738394041