Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    10/10/2007 8:10pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a buddy in hawaii. I will ask him if he can look it up for me...

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 4:42am

Style: Muay Thai, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by illegalusername
    It would probably hurt like the ****, yes. And possibly even incapacitate a person through pain/shock/etc. Probably he would be hurtin' but still 100% operational. And in process of beating you in the face for being such a damn fool.
    Even if you've trained your fingers to be the hardest thing since diamond encrusted Awesome, and you rammed a normal, healthy person in the sternum with your middle finger, you would STILL just tear some of his cartilage, and perhaps cause minimal fracturing. Why? Bone is pretty damn resilient. The force your finger applies to the bone will spread among the bone because your finger can't actually penetrate it. To actually strike out splinters of bone your finger would have to strike clean through it, and to do that it would have to be A) be incredibly thin or B) travel at a respectable fraction of local lightspeed. And if you could do THAT, you'd probably kill him by rupturing/bruising his heart rather than "Drowning him in his own blood" And it wouldn't be quick by any measure.
    Why not ram your horrible fingers right through his damn face (which would be actually a lot easier than the craziness we are discussing) if you were hell-bent of killing him.

I can't believe i'm still debating this. Just... argh. Where did you get this idea? If someone told you this as reality go buy them a anatomy handbook. Or if you figured it out yourself, ground yourself or make yourself go to bed without supper or something.
    You seem very sure of your opinion. Would you be sure enough to volunteer yourself for a test by Higana Sensei?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 9:02am

Style: MMA + Harmonica

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PPlate
    You seem very sure of your opinion. Would you be sure enough to volunteer yourself for a test by Higana Sensei?
    Why not. Who/where is this man, and what does he think of this?

In the chance you're not trolling, i'm calling either you'll never contact this mysterious mr higana, or nobody will cover my expenses and you'll call me a coward. Well played

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 10:13pm

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting to note that Jules has recently set his mondo-macho myspace to "private" only. Apparently he's thinking twice about advertising himself and his claims to the whole world.

Posted On:
    10/18/2007 3:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I came across Master Jules over at the WSKO forum and knew immediately he was full of ****. Someone posted a link to this thread here at Bullshido and I had to join so I could come have a look....this is funny ****! To be honest I think he is playing the big fish in a small pond over at WSKO because from what I have seen over there it's mostly kids and the gullible and inexperienced.

I don't doubt that he is a good fighter and can take care of himself, that may be true. But I have read his posts on the other forum and his explanations of techniques and "how to kill" someone or rupturing organs and all that nonsense. I have also read his explanations of how techniques work and Goju training and most of it is elementary and lacking any real knowledge. He is also off in hero worship land as far as rank goes and bowing down to the masters. Surely not the knowledge of a 6th dan; maybe a brown belt. I have met and trained with a student of Higaonna Morio of Okinawan Goju as well as had numerous communications with him regarding karate. The two seem worlds apart (to me) and Jules appears to be stuck in beginner land. I think Jules is truthful as far as his fighting goes (well maybe) but I see his knowledge not matching his rank.

I don't believe he is actually purposefully lying about his rank though, although I can't be sure but I think it is just one of those things that happen once and awhile. A guy gets lucky or has the gift of gab and meets and befriends the right people etc. Also getting into organizations that may be a little flaky can get you higher rank also. The rank he says he holds in all that stuff is questionable. Being a martial artist for many years we all know how hard it is to gain high rank in so many things at once. I think his rank is questionable because the organizations he belonged to were. Off shoots of the traditional styles. Peter Urban was legit we all know that but he is a good example. he wasn't "truly" Japanese Goju anymore. He formed a "blend" and made it "his" thing. I'm betting his Okinawan Goju is similar. His seniors may have trained with someone notable or from an Okinawan or in Okinawa but then started some outside dojo doing their own promotions similar to the Urban thing.

Jules may be believing his own hype. I think he stays on these low level of experience, low martial arts intelligence forums to boost his own ego. I think his knowledge and true karate experience would be shot down on a truly serious discussion board.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/18/2007 4:42pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't believe he is actually purposefully lying about his rank though, although I can't be sure but I think it is just one of those things that happen once and awhile. A guy gets lucky or has the gift of gab and meets and befriends the right people etc. Also getting into organizations that may be a little flaky can get you higher rank also. The rank he says he holds in all that stuff is questionable. Being a martial artist for many years we all know how hard it is to gain high rank in so many things at once. I think his rank is questionable because the organizations he belonged to were. Off shoots of the traditional styles. Peter Urban was legit we all know that but he is a good example. he wasn't "truly" Japanese Goju anymore. He formed a "blend" and made it "his" thing. I'm betting his Okinawan Goju is similar. His seniors may have trained with someone notable or from an Okinawan or in Okinawa but then started some outside dojo doing their own promotions similar to the Urban thing.
    This is a dead issue. He provided certs and they show he holds rank. They were assigned by the person he stated was his instructor so, it is up to people to decide on their legitmacy.

Jules may be believing his own hype. I think he stays on these low level of experience, low martial arts intelligence forums to boost his own ego. I think his knowledge and true karate experience would be shot down on a truly serious discussion board.
    Funny how it wasn until it came up here.

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    10/18/2007 11:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Funny how it wasn until it came up here.
    You assume too much. That is not the case, let's not make false claims please.

But, there are sites that think the sun shines out of his arse. WKSO just made him "Poster of the month" and censor any mention of this site as far as I can tell.
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Posted On:
    1/04/2008 9:02am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Freestyle Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just want to say a massive thank you to you guys. I was attempting to research dan grades in CQB tactics this morning, and found this thread about the same fellow thats being giving me greif on another forum.
    His bullying style and lack of respectfull answers, are a disgrace to the position of moderator he holds. I'm not suprised that he was made member of the month on that forum, as member is a slang name for a penis.

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    1/04/2008 11:10am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol krotty

Posted On:
    1/24/2008 10:52am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goju Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi all....I just stumbled upon your site and was quite "interested" in this discussion regarding "Master Jules". As far as his non-sense about creating his own system, working with/for the Secret Service and other "illusions".....They kinda speak for themselves. Although, I can shed some light with respect to his Okinawan Goju Ryu "lineage"......He did train in Goju Ryu (with my teacher's teacher) back in the early 1990's. He stayed at the school for a few years and left (I think as an orange or green belt). My teacher (Chris Graham) told me that Julian then "miraculously" opened a school a few years later as a "Sensei", after training with another teacher....Not Okinawan Goju Ryu. I actually had the pleasure of discussing martial arts with "Master Jules" a few years ago on another forum and I questioned him about his various rankings and certifications.....An obvious enough attempt to clarify how someone could or would attempt to obtain so many ranks in so many disciplines. I simply asked him about his teacher (Alex Kirk) and his credentials to teach and certify a student in Okinawan Goju Ryu. Guess what.....No response!!!