Administrator

Posted On:
    10/09/2007 3:44pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by knifehand1
    I think, youre just mising the point, which is quite simply.....I REALLY dont care what goes on here, or what you guys think of me, so Im done here.....you can say Ive "painted myself into a corner" all you want.....the fact is, I just dont have any interest in being around you people anymore, and according to the people whom Ive spoken with, youre site doesnt really matter to them, when it comes to me as the topic, nor does it carry much credibility of its own.....So like I think I said a while back.....post whatever you want.....believe whatever you want.....I really dont care, and the people whom I train with dont care either.....so you go ahead and continue to amuse yourselves by talking abut me or other people and what you do or dont beieve....I dont care.....do you understand that much ???
    Well, enjoy yourself in whatever you do.

Notice, if you quit bumping the thread it will die like you said about 500 or so posts ago.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    10/09/2007 3:51pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Well, enjoy yourself in whatever you do.

Notice, if you quit bumping the thread it will die like you said about 500 or so posts ago.
    Notice how he bumped the thread just to tell us he doesn't care what anyone here thinks.

Good luck to you, Master Jules.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/09/2007 3:56pm

Style: MMA + Harmonica

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just a word of parting: Do not make outrageous claims if you do not want people pestering you for proof. This should be very easy if you indeed do not care what people think about you

Posted On:
    10/09/2007 8:17pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by knifehand1
    I think, youre just mising the point, which is quite simply.....I REALLY dont care what goes on here, or what you guys think of me, so Im done here.....you can say Ive "painted myself into a corner" all you want.....the fact is, I just dont have any interest in being around you people anymore, and according to the people whom Ive spoken with, youre site doesnt really matter to them, when it comes to me as the topic, nor does it carry much credibility of its own.....So like I think I said a while back.....post whatever you want.....believe whatever you want.....I really dont care, and the people whom I train with dont care either.....so you go ahead and continue to amuse yourselves by talking abut me or other people and what you do or dont beieve....I dont care.....do you understand that much ???
    Nice, you avoided the questions Steve and I asked. Which SPCC in the state of New York were you offically a member of? You had to have been a member to have been given arrest powers. Don't tell me you can't remember.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    10/10/2007 1:16am

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't hold your breath Samuel. Jules also said he was in the process of getting a letter to confirm the secret service gig as well. Nothing posted in regard to that either.

Jules, If you really don't care, then why post yet again and keep the thread alive? If you want the thread to die, don't post. I for one have given up looking into it anymore.

And Jules, if you are not dodging our questions as you say your not, then why post again and avoid addressing them...again. It seems pretty clear you don't have the answers to these fairly simple questions about your SPCC work. Unfortunately, whether you care about this site or not, your inability to answer these SPCC questions in light of the fact that none of what you claim (except the fact that Kirk was an SPCC Hawaii Chief) can be verified - by the bronx SPCC, NY SPCC, or you - leads me to the conclusion that not everything was above board with your SPCC work. Like much of the SPCC business in New York.

Not that my opinion matters to you or anyone else, but that is my conclusion in light of what has been discussed and discovered...and your lack of clarification regarding your SPCC work.

Good luck on your endeavors.

Posted On:
    10/10/2007 1:25am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kirk's family asserted that he was an SPCC Hawaii Chief in his obituary. I'm still trying to find out if they had police powers in Hawaii.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    10/10/2007 9:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kirk's family asserted that he was an SPCC Hawaii Chief in his obituary. I'm still trying to find out if they had police powers in Hawaii.
    Other than a few old websites and articles which reference the Hawaii SPCC, nobody has been able to even identify whether the Hawaii SPCC is even still in operation or when it ceased operation. Nobody seems to know anything about it...I have contacted several child protection agancies in Hawaii. Seems that even if it did exist at one point, it may not be operating now.

I wonder if the Hawaii SPCC was a "one man operation" under Kirk and that it died along with him? Seems possible if it was simply the name of a corporation that Kirk owned...like Jules claimed He was trying to do in NYS.

You are correct though in that the only mention of Kirk in connection to the Hawaii SPCC was his obit, which was written by his family...and could presumably contain anything they wanted...factual or not.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/10/2007 10:04am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve
    Other than a few old websites and articles which reference the Hawaii SPCC, nobody has been able to even identify whether the Hawaii SPCC is even still in operation or when it ceased operation. Nobody seems to know anything about it...I have contacted several child protection agancies in Hawaii. Seems that even if it did exist at one point, it may not be operating now.

I wonder if the Hawaii SPCC was a "one man operation" under Kirk and that it died along with him? Seems possible if it was simply the name of a corporation that Kirk owned...like Jules claimed He was trying to do in NYS.

You are correct though in that the only mention of Kirk in connection to the Hawaii SPCC was his obit, which was written by his family...and could presumably contain anything they wanted...factual or not.
    This is exactly what happened to me. I couldn't even find an old business license or charter. I think the only way to gain confirmation would be to go to Hawaii and check their physical public records.

Obviously, not everything is contained online but, you would think there would be some mention somewhere.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    10/10/2007 3:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I called Hawaii on a few occassions to ask local child protection agencies there. No knowledge of an SPCC in Hawaii anymore.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/10/2007 5:04pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve
    I called Hawaii on a few occassions to ask local child protection agencies there. No knowledge of an SPCC in Hawaii anymore.
    I know. Where I live we were able to physically check when our old school owner got his fist business license back in the 90's. This was about 5 years ago.

That is what I mean by physically. It might be the only way to prove it actually existed at all.