Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 5:56pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goju Ryu, Aikido, JuJitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im not dodging aything....I was aked to provide information. Ive contacted the appropriate people, and Im just waiting on their responses.....no "dodge involved".....what ?....Im not alowed to look at other threads while I wait for information to get to me ? So sorry to hear I "fail" at your forum....my world is ruined now.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 11:36pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jules,

What clarification do you need to answer mine and Samuel's SPCC questions? You do seem to be avoiding the questions. They are very straight forward questions that an employee on an organizatio should be able to answer. Especially if you were actually living with and such close friends with the founder of the organization.

It is clear now that you did not work for the Bronx SPCC or NY SPCC. Did Kirk ever finish incorporating his SPCC? If not how could you legally work here in NY as a Hawaii SPCC agent? Or be sworn in as a Hawaii SPCC agent if you were not a Hawaii resident?

Samuel,

the Brooklyn SPCC is listed in the NY Commissions report I posted. I believe it is much older than the dates in which Jules claims Kirk was trying to incorporate his SPCC. I will have to go back and check. Kirk's name was not mentioned in any of the SPCC in the NY report, which leads me to believe Kirk never did incorporate his SPCC in NY.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 11:03am

Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&postcount=348

and

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&postcount=349

Both unanswered, as well as sambosteve's question as he made clear above. Now, if you're answering them in private message, that's fine by them, but this is a public forum and the others on this forum have a vested interest in those replies, so the most courteous thing to do would have been to at least post that you were replying privately to Mr. Browning, while the best thing to do would have been to give us a public version of the reply, ie. names and information of a "personal" nature not included, but at least a summary of your reply.

You did neither, so I naturally assumed you had dodged these questions as I've seen so many others do when confronted with factual and logically based lines of questioning. So, when you posted in a thread that was about a completely different individual (and some days after the questions were asked here), naturally I was a bit unhappy at your decision.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 4:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Necroth,

Jules did ask if he could PM or e-mail me, which I said was fine, but I never did hear from him. I did state in my post to him that I would not keep our discussions confidential and would share the meat of it as it relates to this thread. But, I never heard from him and had nothing to share with you guys.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 7:11pm

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know Sambosteve,

When I was first reading your reply this afternoon, around 3:00 pm my time, knifehand1 was in fact online.

Maybe there's a pm waiting for you?

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 8:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ninjoo,

He asked to PM me on 9/10. I replied on 9/12. That is about 2 weeks ago, So, I doubt I will be getting a PM anytime soon. I don't mind either way. But, I suspect it is because I said it would not be kept confidential. Jules is still always welcome to write to me. I have no problem with that, but I will share the topics of conversation as they relate to this thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 10:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks sambosteve. I suspected as much, but I am trying a wonderful new sense of civility out on the boards (except for certain threads which have no relation to this matter). I still hope Jules will feel the need to answer the questions and I eagerly await an answer, though I am leaning more and more toward nonaccountability in this thread. Time will tell.

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 2:10pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I read the State of New York Commission of Investigation report and the way I read it an individual New York SPCC would have had to have Jules and Kirk become members in order for them to have peace officer status, which would have then allowed them to operate as peace officers in New York. So we've elimiated Manhattan and the Bronx SPCCs, so Jules, which other SPCC were you a member of, that gave you the authority to run around the Bronx and Westchester area?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/30/2007 8:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's clear that he is dodging this thread like the plague.

1. Claims to be conducting himself through emails with the two posters who have asked questions of him were wrong, as Sambosteve and Mr. Browning have made clear with their follow-up posts.

2. He has yet to address another comment into this particular thread, but a one time (9-9-07 to 9-12-07) he had plenty of posts, cinluding such gems as defending "mystic ninja finger positioning" as a "conditioning" exercise. But to answer questions pertaining to facts? No time at all.

3. His post history is littered with catch-phrases, acronyms, and wording that leads one into a tangled web of 'who-I-know" and "what-I-know" nonsense, ie. padding the ego via self-fluffing of one's history. Now, though, when called on the stack of lies covering fibs covering lies, he can't come in and make one simple post with information to back up and corroborate situations and claims he has made.

Simply put, the paint is wet, the corner is backed into, and there's no place to step without getting one's feet covered. He'll dissipate into the background and try to hide this one out. Thank, Jules. We knew you had it in you.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/09/2007 3:38pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goju Ryu, Aikido, JuJitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think, youre just mising the point, which is quite simply.....I REALLY dont care what goes on here, or what you guys think of me, so Im done here.....you can say Ive "painted myself into a corner" all you want.....the fact is, I just dont have any interest in being around you people anymore, and according to the people whom Ive spoken with, youre site doesnt really matter to them, when it comes to me as the topic, nor does it carry much credibility of its own.....So like I think I said a while back.....post whatever you want.....believe whatever you want.....I really dont care, and the people whom I train with dont care either.....so you go ahead and continue to amuse yourselves by talking abut me or other people and what you do or dont beieve....I dont care.....do you understand that much ???
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263233343536 37383940 ... LastLast