Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 2:20am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goju Ryu, Aikido, JuJitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Names ?....such as who's ?.... There will obcviously be the name of the gentleman who cotracted me to to the work with them, but I doubt highly that there will be any names of any of the Secret service agents or special agents for obvious reasons (unless they themselves decide to disclose their names.). At this point, your guess is as good as mine. I informed my employer that I needed a letter (preferably on the CAR letterhead) that indicated the dates of my employ, and the reason for my employ, which was my martial arts/bodyguard background, and tactical evasive driving skills. He agreed to this, and said that the only foreseeable problem was getting the ok from the CAR govt for the use of their letterhead.....other than that, he is in the process of preparing the letter for you. Im sure he will provide his contact information as well though, since I asked him for (at the very least) his email address, so this informayion could be confirmed. That is all for now.....As usual, Ill keep you apprised of anything new.
    At this point I think it would be fair to say that I have done my very best to accomodate your requests as best as possible.....until next time.....have a nice nite.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 2:24am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alos, just a few questions if I may. What are the "stars" listed at the thread listings for/indicating, and my style is NOT lolbs (which Im assuming is laugh out loud bullshit). I thought the matter of my ranks had already been authenticated, and that matter was put to rest ? My highest rank is 6th Dan in Okinawan Goju Ryu, for which (along with my other styles, I have provided proof in the form of my certificates)......I would hope you would be professional enough to change the "lolbs" to at the very least "Okinawan Goju Ryu".....or is that to much to ask ?

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 3:33am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You can change that yourself. You go into User Control Panel. Click edit profile then look for an entry called Primary style. Type in whatever you want.

None of us on this thread can change your style field.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 10:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by knifehand1
    Alos, just a few questions if I may. What are the "stars" listed at the thread listings for/indicating
    Anyone who reads the thread can rate it by using the "stars" at the top of the thread. More stars means people like the thread.

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 10:54am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jules, are you going to answer my question concerning the Bronx and/or Brooklyn SPCC?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 1:04pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Jules, are you going to answer my question concerning the Bronx and/or Brooklyn SPCC?
    Sam....sorry.....theres been SO many questions flying my way I must have missed your post. Would you mind redisplaying it for me and Ill try to answer whatever your question was ?. Thank you.

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 1:11pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you Steven for phrasing the question so well, to repeat.

"I have several questions like:
    How can a Hawaii SPCC agent legally work in NY if the NY SPCC hes was working for was not yet incorporated and thus, you could not have been sworn in NY? How could a New Yorker get sworn in for a Hawaii SPCC if they presumably would never work in Hawaii? How would a Hawaii SPCC agent get sworn in NY as a peace officer? Did kirk ever complete the incorporation? There are many questions in regard to your SPCC activities.

I find it a bit hard to swallow that you have no evidence at all of your SPCC agent status or Peace Officer status in NY or Hawaii, etc. Why would Kirk have all the paperwork...especially if he was not living in NY. What if you needed it as the one operating in NY? "
    Question One for Jules

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 1:12pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I talked to Steve Forrester, Esq, Assistant Executive Director of the New York Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children which is in Manhatten. He said that Alexander Kirk and Julian Hoenig had never worked for his organization.

Then I called the Rev William Kalaidjian of the Bronx SPCC, and he told me that he had been with the Bronx SPCC since 1959 and hadn't heard of these two individuals either.

Rev Kalaidjain did suggest that Kirk and Hoenig may have worked for the Brooklyn SPCC which was closed down several years ago after it was discovered that they weren't properly screening their members, and several had their own problems with child abuse. When I asked him about the Brooklyn SPCC he referred to it as "the gun club".

Okay Jules, this doesn't explain why you would have been operating in the Bronx if you were with the Brooklyn SPCC, but was this the SPCC that Kirk was working with?
    Question Two for Jules

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 1:35pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sam, glad to see you finally got to the Bronx SPCC. I was not able to get to them. The Brooklyn (king's county) SPCC was featured quite a bit in the NYS Investigation of SPCCs I posted earlier in the thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 5:04am

Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, knifehand1 can post replies to threads not about him ( http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...5&postcount=96 posted yesterday) but can't answer these questions in a timely manner? Teh 'dodge' is not one of the best skills from CQb, twould seem. One should dodge by not being tempted to post on any thread for a long time, rather than posting on another thread only about 6 days later, wherein someone like myself may not forget so easily.

Jules, at forums, you fail.
Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253132333435 36373839 ... LastLast