Our Sponsors:

Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243031323334 35363738 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 8:56pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you Steven for phrasing the question so well, to repeat.

"I have several questions like:
    How can a Hawaii SPCC agent legally work in NY if the NY SPCC hes was working for was not yet incorporated and thus, you could not have been sworn in NY? How could a New Yorker get sworn in for a Hawaii SPCC if they presumably would never work in Hawaii? How would a Hawaii SPCC agent get sworn in NY as a peace officer? Did kirk ever complete the incorporation? There are many questions in regard to your SPCC activities.

I find it a bit hard to swallow that you have no evidence at all of your SPCC agent status or Peace Officer status in NY or Hawaii, etc. Why would Kirk have all the paperwork...especially if he was not living in NY. What if you needed it as the one operating in NY? "

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/14/2007 11:14am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is just chock-full of awesome. I came for the Bullshido, and stayed for the confrontations, investigations, cyberstalking, harassment, and police activity.

Excellent work, people. Keep it up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/14/2007 11:39am

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Thank you Steven for phrasing the question so well, to repeat.

"I have several questions like:
    How can a Hawaii SPCC agent legally work in NY if the NY SPCC hes was working for was not yet incorporated and thus, you could not have been sworn in NY? How could a New Yorker get sworn in for a Hawaii SPCC if they presumably would never work in Hawaii? How would a Hawaii SPCC agent get sworn in NY as a peace officer? Did kirk ever complete the incorporation? There are many questions in regard to your SPCC activities.

I find it a bit hard to swallow that you have no evidence at all of your SPCC agent status or Peace Officer status in NY or Hawaii, etc. Why would Kirk have all the paperwork...especially if he was not living in NY. What if you needed it as the one operating in NY? "
    Unless this claim is just absolute bullshido, one possible excuse would be that Kirk "fixed" it so that Jules could carry a gun. THAT sort of nonsense is not uncommon. That would be the only reason that I can think of.

Posted On:
    9/14/2007 8:02pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I talked to Steve Forrester, Esq, Assistant Executive Director of the New York Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children which is in Manhatten. He said that Alexander Kirk and Julian Hoenig had never worked for his organization.

Then I called the Rev William Kalaidjian of the Bronx SPCC, and he told me that he had been with the Bronx SPCC since 1959 and hadn't heard of these two individuals either.

Rev Kalaidjain did suggest that Kirk and Hoenig may have worked for the Brooklyn SPCC which was closed down several years ago after it was discovered that they weren't properly screening their members, and several had their own problems with child abuse. When I asked him about the Brooklyn SPCC he referred to it as "the gun club".

Okay Jules, this doesn't explain why you would have been operating in the Bronx if you were with the Brooklyn SPCC, but was this the SPCC that Kirk was working with?

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/14/2007 8:22pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    I talked to Steve Forrester, Esq, Assistant Executive Director of the New York Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children which is in Manhatten. He said that Alexander Kirk and Julian Hoenig had never worked for his organization.
    Thanks Sam. I was hoping a lawyer to lawyer talk might add something. He told Steve and I the same thing. We have the emails on the thread.

Then I called the Rev William Kalaidjian of the Bronx SPCC, and he told me that he had been with the Bronx SPCC since 1959 and hadn't heard of these two individuals either.

Rev Kalaidjain did suggest that Kirk and Hoenig may have worked for the Brooklyn SPCC which was closed down several years ago after it was discovered that they weren't properly screening their members, and several had their own problems with child abuse. When I asked him about the Brooklyn SPCC he referred to it as "the gun club".
    This is the one we are having problems getting any info form.

Was your SPCC one of the organizations investigated?
    Last edited by It is Fake; 9/14/2007 8:26pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 10:48pm

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where is Master Jules? Seems like he should have been on here by now defending against these points. His myspace shows he logged in today.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 11:08pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He dosen't live on Bullshido, I'm sure he has more important stuff to do than follow up on this.

He does seem to keep coming back though and giving us stuff, so if he comes back in a week or 2 who cares?

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 11:12pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Add to the thread or leave it alone. He is answering questions and trying to provide proof.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 1:46pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goju Ryu, Aikido, JuJitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just a new bit of info for you on the Secret Service thing.....I have the dates, and the gentleman who contracted me to work with them is in the process of preparing a letter. He will try to provide it on the letterhead of the CAR. If hes not able to do that, since he basically needs the presidents or Prime ministers permission, I hope whatever letterhead he uses will be sufficient. The dates are as follows.
    June 1st-3rd, 2006, as well as September 18th-20th of 2006. Ill keep you apprised of any new info. And youre right....I dont "live" here (no offense), so when I get back, Ill get back.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 1:52pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by knifehand1
    Just a new bit of info for you on the Secret Service thing.....I have the dates, and the gentleman who contracted me to work with them is in the process of preparing a letter. He will try to provide it on the letterhead of the CAR. If hes not able to do that, since he basically needs the presidents or Prime ministers permission, I hope whatever letterhead he uses will be sufficient. The dates are as follows.
    June 1st-3rd, 2006, as well as September 18th-20th of 2006. Ill keep you apprised of any new info. And youre right....I dont "live" here (no offense), so when I get back, Ill get back.
    Thank you.

Are there going to be names of individuals on this document?
Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243031323334 35363738 ... LastLast